Penguins of Madagascar A Motivational Speech

Saori14 posted on Sep 02, 2012 at 08:35PM
According to secret classified sources of intel (Mostly Nick and Twitter) we all know that The Penguin Who Loved Me is going to feature Doris for the first FINALLY time. But it will also be the confirmed last appearance of Dr. Blowhole (Unless some miracle falls out of the sky), possibly the last episode of the whole series and you know why? Rumors have it PoM is running out of funds! FUNDS!!! I'm not saying to send your parents' credit card numbers to Bob Schooley, just that it means that they're having difficulties also because not enough people were supporting them!!! If the show had had more fans, I'm not saying that its legacy would've been written in the stars, but the dear penguins we all love could've amused us a little longer, makes us ROFL a little more on Kowalski's stupid, stupid ideas, I mean, you catch my drift. It's almost surely too late to stop the free-falling of the show, but show Tom McGrath, Bob Schooley and everyone else who helped create the series a little loyalty, show them that you're with them, RAISE AWARENESS PEOPLE!!! Were 6,345 fans and growing only on here, imagine if every PoM fan had an account! We'd be many! MANY, MANY!!! Give those people a little satisfaction, stay tuned on every episode possible left, because every little "1" which adds themselves to their "Watch" count brings them a smile to their face, knowing that another person appreciates their work. If not for your inner heart, people, DO IT FOR BLOWHOLE!!! I'M GONNA GO ON A CRAZE IF HE WON'T SING IN HIS LAST APPEARANCE!!! IF SKILENE WON'T HAPPEN!!! IF WE WON'T FINALLY FLIPPIN' KNOW WHO MANFREDI AND JOHNSON WERE!!! SHOW YOU CARE, PEOPLE!!! This is just a minuscule glimmer of hope, but if in the re-airings of the episodes they'll see how many of us love their black-and-white guys, maybe, just maybe, they'll decide to start again. Always keep that in mind, and if we failed, we failed trying. We're not gonna huddle in front of the TV and cry watching the last episode air, we're gonna re-populate FanPop, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, ANYWHERE!!! If our numbers grow, Nick will maybe change their minds! This is a madgirl's speech, another user on another website, nothing special about her, but as a simple person as I am, I am NOT going to stand by and let the show stop being renewed. A drop of water is still a drop of water, but with countless others it forms an ocean. BE THAT OCEAN PEOPLE! And haters gonna hate if I'm writing this, spam and criticise, say it's a lost battle, that we're nobodies, but even if it IS a lost battle then go down fighting!

Penguins of Madagascar 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saori14 said…
smile
Wow, re-reading this it really looks like I was on happy crack when I wrote this, but you get my drift in the message people!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
big smile
Bravo! I agree! Long live POM!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
I DO get your drift. XD You're right, the more popular a show is, the more successful it is. POM as we know it IS ending, but a spin-off or something similar could happen years from now if we keep the spirit alive. I try to spread POM to my friends, and I've gotten at least eight people to be fans.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
LONG LIVE THE PENGUINS!!!!!!
over a year ago yappy24 said…
smile
Truly motivational. (gives standing ovation)
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
big smile
^*gives standing ovation with yappy*
over a year ago Saori14 said…
smile
:D Thx guys!
over a year ago Shad0w81 said…
I'm actually working on saving the show myself, since my mom has quite a few contacts in the Hollywood film industry. I'm confident that most of those things will happen, but I think I can pretty much guarantee you that skilene won't happen. It's not that I have anything against it, it's just that while there are a lot of people who would enjoy that, there's also a fair amount of people who would be very disappointed or upset by that, and might even lose interest in the show because of that. And I don't think that's something we want to happen.