Penguins of Madagascar Idea for Future

mostar1219 posted on Aug 18, 2012 at 03:33PM
Hey guys. Listen, I saw "Step Up Revolution" the other day and it got me thinking, the Mob is a group of people that wanted to be heard. We want the call of our fanguinism to be heard. Maybe, in the future, we could probably gather round, meet up somewhere, and prepare some flash mobs to show that the fanguinism still continues, that POM still lives on within us, that we fanguins are still here. If anyone has any ideas on what we can do, what music should be used, anything, feel free to put it as a reply.

Penguins of Madagascar 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Andjane said…
big smile
They did this for ice age 4 so i don't see why we couldn't do it for pom! we'd have different locations of course all over the world and for those who cant make it to the place on the day could do it via youtube. Hmm what would be really awesome would be a record- perhaps the most people at an event (unlikely) or most people involved or the most people doing a penguin waddle! lol
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Maybe we could use the PoM theme song for the music. Or we can sing My Heart Will Go On. Only we should change some of the lyrics so it fits better. Sound good?
over a year ago _Lexii23_ said…
big smile
This is a great idea! Maybe the fanguins who can't meet up could record themselves dancing and post it and then we could make a video montage? (sp?) :D
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
big smile
Sounds good to me! :DD What about "Thump Thump"? :D
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
^ add that to the poll
over a year ago 1kowalskilover said…
great idea maybe we could do something like this we could find pom fans around where we live and start a mob something like that but if u think it's a bad idea i get it but we got to do something
over a year ago Andjane said…
we don't need a mob i think it should be like a party sorta thing

maybe we could make our own song... either from thier different views or just about pom its self
over a year ago 1kowalskilover said…
maybe a club