Penguins of Madagascar So long POM friends....(warning may contain themes not suitable for minors)

LeonardFan posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 03:09PM
I know this is a quick notice and really not POM related, but I want you guys to know that I'll be leaving fanpop for an indefinite amount of time. It's because earlier today I just found out that my dad, the sick bastard that he is, wants me to have sex with a girl that I completely know nothing about all because I never ever once got laid. After that's done, he said he's going to pay her money, and he told me forget this ever happened.

He believes that after I have sex, I'll become a much better and more mature person than before, which I doubt will happen. And due to my unnerving situation right now, have made the difficult decision to run away from home, and find a place somewhere else to live in.

I can't even remember how many times I want to run away and fail. If you guys think I'm playing a sick joke right now...well, You don’t really know me at all…

Tomorrow he's taking me to her house, so we can have sex in her room. And get this, earlier on the phone he was talking to someone, I accidentally overheard the conversation with the possibility that there could be another guy who will join us. Which is worse...huhu....DX

Trust me that I am not joking right now. I'm dead serious people.

Basically I'm quickly packing all my stuff right now so I can leave my house and go somewhere else. I don't know where I'm going and I don't know how long I'll be gone. I'm waiting for my dad to get to sleep to get my chance to leave the house forever. My mom doesn't know about this, yet I shouldn't tell her because I love her and I don't ever want to see my Mom sad because of that.

Perhaps if time will permit, I will be able to talk to you guys very soon.

If it happens....

Still, even if I come back here, my reputation will never be the same again...

-LeonardFan out-

See ya guys :D
I know this is a quick notice and really not POM related, but I want you guys to know that I'll be le

Penguins of Madagascar 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
crying
We'll Miss You!
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
angry
Pls. don't go...don't leave me Leonard! Geez I know your 19 years old, and still a kid at heart, but your dad forcing you to have sex when you don't want it? That's cruel! Money can't repay what has been lost forever! Plus what if you contract STD from that girl?! That's ten times worse. You could be gone even before you know it....
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Oh my God. I hope you'll be alright.
over a year ago BrightLight92 said…
D: That's horrible! I feel for you, I really do. I hope that, where ever you go, you're safe and sound.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
surprise
:O Oh my goodness!! D: You could try to stand up to you dad, if you tell your whole family, they'll stop him, you shouldn't have to do something you don't want to do. D: You've got to stop it, running away is not the answer, you could live with another relative, maybe? You can't let him do this. D:
last edited over a year ago
worried
Too late for that peepz, LeonardFan messaged me hours ago, he told me that this would be his last work and that he would not be replying to this forum. I think he's already left...all we can do is hope he comes back safe and sound.
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
sad
Here's hoping you stay safe and I am wishing you luck Leonard. I'll pray for you.
over a year ago Andjane said…
meh
This will come out looking weird so I hope It doesn't come out in a wrong way. In my opinion you are doing the right thing of finding your own place you are old enough to make your own decisions so you should just go. Btw when/if you do have sex at some point it should feel right at the time with that person not haveing somebody who is paid and has sex with many other men. Plus I think it's wrong for woman 2 do this, I think it even illegal. If you dad does stop u, u will just have to enforce the fact u don't want 2 (although u already have). Sorry if this came out weird hope you find a nice place 2 live and u and your mum will be okay soon
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
I know you can't see this, but I really, severely hope things go well for you in the future. What you're dad is doing is certainly illegal--forcing your son to have sex with some girl is just disgusting, heinous, and wrong. It's a shame you have such a horrible father that would even think about doing that to you. If he believes that's how one matures, you are probably way more mature than he is--he doesn't sound mature one bit, the sick bastard. Running away isn't very safe, in my mind, but I guess that depends on how one plans it. Perhaps you will find another relative? Either way, report your father's ideas to the police, at least try. Wherever you are, I hope you are alright and safe and sound, away from such a monster. And I hope to see you again; I am aware we don't talk as much, but a fan of PoM is a friend of mine, no matter what. Be safe, LeonardFan. :)
over a year ago quasomeness said…
What your dad and this girl is doing is illegal. What your dad fails to realize is that sex is only a good thing with the right person and at the right time. And where both people agree. I know you probably won't be reading this, but you should seriously call social services, the police, or some other authority. It still may be possible to live with your mother while staying away from your dad. Be safe, LeonardFan. *salutes*
over a year ago RTE33 said…
What Your Dad Is Doing Is illegal!! Forcing Your Son To Have Sex Is Creepy and Wrong!!! Well I Know You Can't See This But Good Luck My Friend and Be Safe.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
sad
Good luck, Leonard...
crying
Ok it's been a week already, yet I still can get over you Leonard! my friend. Pls. come back!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
What your father is doing is coercive and repugnant. I implore you to seek legal advice.
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Holy sh*t! That's just wrong!
over a year ago Skipperlovah258 said…
Well, all of us know that we'll ALL miss you dearly, and wish you good luck. I give you my blessing and hope you're life will take a turn for the better someday. And I agree with SJF, this is a very appalling thing you're father is forcing you to do, you should find help ASAP. Lastly, you know us POM fans will never treat you differently whenever you comeback to this club, and welcome you back with open arms. I know I will, even though I don't really talk much to you, but any fan of POM will always be a good and respected friend of mine. Again, I wish you peace and only hope for the best for you. You're father should be ashamed of himself, this is a despicable thing he's doing to such a nice person like you.
over a year ago skipper12a said…
rainy
That would be all over the newspapers if I had anything to do with it. Not so to embarrass Leonard, but so that the public would know that someone in this world would actually dare to do such a horrible thing. I was actually quite horrified to be honest, and if someone forced me to do the exact same thing I'd report him to the police and call the press immediately. I don't care if it's my dad, I am simply too righteous to resist that. But since I'm probably somewhere halfway across the world, all I can do is :May POM be always be with you, and I hope you will be able to pull through!
over a year ago BOLTravolta said…
sad
Here's luck to you, LeonardFan.......
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
That's horrible! Your dad's a monster! If you ever have the bad luck to talk to that jerk again, tell him that he isn't fit to be a father! I may be ten, but even I know that it's wrong to force other people to have sex! I know you probably won't see the replies to this forum, but when you do, I think you should tell your dad that what he's doing is wrong and sick and all your friends agree! Oh, and sorry if what I wrote seems offensive, but it's the truth. I hope that you'll be okay!
over a year ago Saori14 said…
surprise
OMFG Well you're here now, I just chatted with you recently! What happened afterwards?