Penguins of Madagascar What Would You Do? (WWYD) Reaction Game

peacebaby7 posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:07AM
OK, so I was thinking about how I would react if I ever met the penguins & I started wondering just what someone else might do. So here's how this forum works. Someone gives a scenario, the next person tells how they would react to it, & another scenario for the next person. And yes I know I kinda stole the "WWYD" thing from "WWSS" but I just thought it was clever. XD For example:

peacebaby7: WWYD if you met Skipper in real life?

Random Fan: I would probably scream until I passed out.

WWYD if you got to visit the Central Park Zoo?

peacebaby7: I would probably stalk the penguins the entire time. XD

WWYD if you got to have free POM merchandise for the rest of your life?

Random Fan: Let's just say I'd need a LOT more room. XD

And that's how it works. Here, I'll start us off...

WWYD if you got to meet King Julien in real life?
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 08:02PM

Penguins of Madagascar 514 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 514

over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
I'd bring my hyperactive poodle and let them play together. I'd solve two problems at one time; getting my dog to stop being so hyperactive and getting Elmer a playmate :)

WWYD if Nickelodeon asked to make your OC(s) officially part of the show as real characters?
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
I'd freak like crazy happy and give everyone I see free ice cream!XD

(Eh just kidding, I really don't have that much money to buy for everyone :D)

WWYD if you saw Skipper dancing on broadway and then saying something like "I'd like to dedicate this dance to...blah, blah, blah" and that stuff?

@PB, thanks :D
last edited over a year ago
I'd pinch myself to make I'm not dreaming, then get totally confused 'cause Skipper doesn't dance :P

WWYD if the producers saw the forum Fanguins Attack! and wanted to make an actual episode(s) exactly as we wrote the 'script,?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
(^^You're welcome. :D)

I would be happy but probably a little embarrassed too. XD

WWYD if Officer X showed up at your house?
I'd slam the door in his face. >:)

WWYD if you somehow woke up in Madagascar with your favorite character from the show giving you mouth-to-mouth?(Eh, it's all I've got :P)
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
Skipper... giving me.. mouth-to.. uhm, beak? XD I think I'd just keep blushing like an idiot and then probably I'd faint. XD

WWYD if the penguins blew up your house?
laugh
I'd probably be like: O_O..........*starts screaming in excitement that my house got blown up by the penguins and prance around in the rubbish* XD

WWYD if you turned into a penguin?
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
laugh
^Lol I can't laughing seriously XDDDDD I think I think I'm gonna bust out a kidney! XDDDD

I'd blame it all on Kowalski and start chasing him with an axe >:) All while saying, "come back here you brainless goof of a scientist.I'm not done with you yet!"

WWYD if you saw Dr. Blowhole being transported to a new habitat in the Hoboken Zoo?
laugh
(^XDXD LOL)

I'd say, 'Oh Lord...' because then he'd probably try to use the penguins' other enemies to team up against them.

WWYD if the penguins asked you to come with them, no questions asked?
laugh
After thinking about it for a nanosecond, I would accept and then I'd immediately go right next to Skipper. <3 <3 <3 :D

WWYD if your favorite couple in the show became canon?
laugh
(^XDXD Same here, but I'd still wonder where we were going. XD)

If Skipper and Marlene became a couple, I'd be soooooooooo happy! They're MEANT for each other! :D :D

WWYD if your favorite actor/tress that has never voiced on POM before got a secondary role in one of the episodes?
laugh
(^Yeah, I'd wonder that, too. XD)

I would be very happy! Favorite actor/tress + PoM = Pure Awesomeness XD

WWYD if... Skipper slapped you really hard? (XD)
laugh
I'd probably be tempted to rub my cheek, but not do it for reasons I won't bore you with...<3 XD

WWYD if Dr. Blowhole asked you to join him? (Dr. B: Come to the dark side. We have cookies. XD Nah, I'm kidding)
laugh
(^XDXD)

Me: Hmm.. no, thanks! I don't work with fishes...
Dr. B: I'm a mammal! >:(
Me: If you say so... fishy-face... >XD

WWYD if you were trapped in a room with Julien and Skipper?
laugh
(^Lol, and why do I get the feeling that you're asking these questions because you know I'm gonna be the next poster? >.> XD)

Considering Skipper and Julien would be fighting over what would be the best way out, I'd be filming the whole thing on my cell...and most likely have the key to the door in my back pocket. XD

WWYD if you woke up and found yourself being interrogated by Skipper?
over a year ago Leonardthekoala said…
smile
(Sorry I had to interrupt :D And nope, she ain't the next poster )

Don't touch spleen! DX And don't take my kidney and donate them to old people in a nursing home, pls I'm begging you penguins! DX

WWYD if you saw Skipper and his team wearing lipstick, sporting a blonde wig and carrying purses around New York?
laugh
(^^XDXD Whaaaaat? Pfft, I didn't know you were gonna be the next poster! Pfft! *nervous laugh* What am I a mind-reader?! ... Oh, yes, I am. XD JK)

I would just back away slowly with this face on ---> O_O and then I'd repeat to myself: "I didn't see anything..." several times.

WWYD if... Julien sang "Call Me Maybe" in the middle of the night at your place? (I don't... I don't even know what I'm saying anymore... XD It's early in the morning, don't blame me. XP XD)
laugh
I'd throw a shoe at him until he goes away, and if that doesn't work, let's just say that I must have hit something with my car XD

WWYD if you had a humanized Skipper lookalike as a teacher, that talks and acts a lot like penguin Skipper, gave you a grade of F for just being annoying?
laugh
(^^^Crud! XD It's okay. I'll get her next time. >:D XD ^^T_T.........XD ^LOL XDXDXD)

I'd tell my mom that my teacher was just too distracting and that's why I got the F. And if that didn't work, I could always threaten to steal her hairspray. >:D XD

WWYD if you found Private watching the Lunacorns on your TV?
over a year ago Sylvia_Puffin said…
(Sorry I haven't been on, power was off.)

I would be really confused, 'cause I don't have cable, so I'm not sure how he would be doing that.

WWYD if Doris asked you to help her get Blowhole to propose to her?
laugh
(It's okay, I understand. :D)

Barf. Sorry Doris.

WWYD if you could only make one POM wish?
Make one PoM wish? Like, one wish related to PoM? I guess I'm not allowed to wish for ten more PoM wishes, am I? I guess I would wish that PoM would never end.

WWYD if Tom McGrath showed up at your door?
laugh
I had a dream like that once. I was like: O_O for like a whole year. Just staring out the door. Though McGrath got bored after about ten minutes of trying to get my attention and left. XD

WWYD if you found Hans and Skipper fighting in your living room?
Probably kick Skipper. Sorry. Please don't kill me! DX

Okay, to distract you from killing me: WWYD if Julien wanted you to serve him?
laugh
(Lol, you're fine. I actually laughed. XD)

I'd probably use Sylvie's tactic and kick him too. XD

WWYD if POM replaced SpongeBob? :D :D
Scream with happiness and run around beating up sponges. Also, thank you for not being mad.

WWYD if Rico starting flirting with you?
laugh
You're welcome. :) And if Rico started flirting with me I'd be sure to let him know that I already have a boyfriend.

Skipper: (in background) I'm not your boyfriend!!!
Me: *nervous laugh* He's in denial. I'll be right back...Heheh..

(XD)

WWYD if King Julien wanted you to be his queen?
Well, I would let him know that I already have a boyfriend as well. *Covers Hans' mouth* Isn't that right, Hansi? *Kisses him, notices PB watching.* Oh, you're still here...hehe...

WWYD if Skipper asked you out?
laugh
(XD Hey, don't let me stop you. *stupid grin* XD And you asked that because you knew I'd be the next poster didn't you!? XD)

I'd probably start grinning and start nodding like a Bobble head because I'd be too happy to speak. XD

WWYD if Hans asked you out, then kissed your hand? XD
(^Next poster? How would I know that?)

Um...oh god. Probably faint. And wake up and scream and kiss him. And you knew I was the next poster!

WWYD if you woke up with Skipper by your bed, holding your hand?
laugh
(^ *gasp* Me? Know that you were the next poster? Nooooooooo.....)

My eyes would widen and I'd start grinning like an idiot. Then I'd pretend to go back to sleep. XD

WWYD if Hans asked you if you wanted to make out and called you 'Sweet Stuff'? XD
Make out? Uh, uh, uh...I don't know, make out? *blushes*

WWYD if you woke up and Skipper was sleeping with you?
laugh
*blush* I'd uh...probably curl up next to him. Heheh....

WWYD if Hans randomly started brushing your hair and said he thought it was soft and beautiful?
Sigh happily and snuggle up next to him.

WWYD if Skipper started making out with you?
laugh
I'd wonder why he'd want a girl like me, and probably think that Kowalski's Love U Laser went haywire again, but I wouldn't care and uh...*cough*kiss back*COUGH* Excuse me...stupid allergies. XD

WWYD if Hans nuzzled your neck?
Just sit still and let him do what he wanted.

WWYD if Skipper tried to take your shirt off? (I'm seeing how far you'll go with himXD)
big smile
I'd go "Bleh!", shudder, then get my best friend Joey to beat him up >:)

WWYD if you saw Julien take food out of your fridge?
laugh
(^HAHA! Leonard saved me! XDXDXDXDXDXD I'll still answer it anyway. My answer may shock you.)

@Sylvie: I'd slap him and tell him he's just like any other man and stomp off.

@Leonard: I'd tell him that all he had to do was ask. :P

WWYD if Hans wanted to dance with you?
^^AHHHHHHHHHH! Leonard! How could you? DX ^So that's your limit, huh? I guess that'd be mine, too.

Well, I'd dance.XD I'm not gonna refuse that.

Okay, since Leonard is doing it now, I'm not doing any Skipper things now.

WWYD if Maurice made you a smoothie the way he made it in Truth Aches?
laugh
(^Yeah, one I'm too young. Two, I'm hoping to wait until marriage.)

I'd pour it on his head and call him a sicko. Then I'd cool off, feel bad for pouring it on his head and calling him a sicko, and MIGHT apologize. But only if he apologized first. XD

WWYD if the penguins asked you to be on their team?
laugh
@Peacebaby I really didn't expect answer like that, I thought you would put something like just telling him, or he should have asked *shrugged shoulders* Hey my last post works both ways :D)

I'd probably intentionally stomp his foot everytime I feel like it :D

WWYD if Marlene became Rico, Rico became Kowalski, Skipper became Private, Private became Skipper and Kowalski became Marlene?
laugh
(^What can I say? I'm a good girl. *sways back and forth innocently* :3 Not even Skipper can change that. :) Momma would be so proud. XD)

I would be confused and get a headache. Then yell at Kowalski....err...Rico....err.....Marlene.­...­err­...­..O­n second thought...I'd just yell at everyone. XD

WWYD if the zoosters got turned into dinosaurs? (No idea where that came from. XD)
big smile
(@Sylvia sorry! :) But I'm a guy too you know, and it would be very awkward :D)

I'd probably still be hanging around the city just taking pictures of them

WWYD if space squids made Skipper their King?
laugh
(^I think she meant the fact that you posted before I did. :3)

I'd be kinda creeped out. What do they want with my Skipper? Uh-uh...I mean...What do they want with Skipper? O.o XD (I'm kidding, I know it's no secret. XD)

WWYD if Julien randomly started singing Jingle Bells to you and it was in the middle of July? (I'm seriously just typing the first thing that pops in my head. XD)
laugh
(^XDXD)

CHRISTMAS IN JULY! :D :D Let's Paaaaaaaarty! :D

WWYD if your favorite character saw you doing the most embarassing thing ever? (XD)
laugh
(I don't know why but it got me thinking she got me confused with another guy, um Leonard, forgot what that his complete fanpop name is :/)

Well I am a character myself, so I'll just back away slowly then run for my life! DX

WWYD if Alice visited your house, carrying zoo printed documents?
Scream and hug her! It's not every day you meet a PoM character, after all.

WWYD if you woke up and the penguins were playing tennis in your room?
laugh
(^^^XDXDXD)

I'd join in!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

WWYD if Santa brought you Skipper with a big pink bow on his head? XDXD
Hug him! Skipper's adorable! In a cute little animal way, not a handsome way...

WWYD if Mort ran your doorbell and yelled trick-or-treat! in August?
big smile
I'd give him candy filled gummy worms and gum balls, that are not too ouchie :D

WWYD if Julien came next to your doorbell and yelled trick-or treat in August?

(Yeah just a follow up from Sylvie's post, anyway after this I'll just watch you guys post after one another *eats popcorn like no tomorrow*)