Penguins of Madagascar I have an idea! :) PoM will live forever! :D

_Lexii23_ posted on Jul 02, 2012 at 05:28PM
Ok so when PoM ends there's not going to be any new episodes right? Wrong! I was thinking that every week we choose two people to write an episode. Then they can post it on Saturday and it'll be like a new episode coming out! :)

We could start this now or when the show ends. What do y'all think?? :)

Anyone who is interested in writing the episode please say so in your reply!

1st week:
1: 27Kowalski
2: Mostar1219

2nd Week:
1: me :P (_lexii23_)
2: CuteCuddly

3rd week:
1: PeaceBaby17
2: Kowalskirocks14

Also no constant OC's that appear in every episode. You can make characters for the show (like Becky and Stacy, Nurse Shawna, ect). And if you want, you can draw a title screen for your episode. :)
last edited on Jul 08, 2012 at 01:47AM

Penguins of Madagascar 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
big smile
That's a really cool idea!
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
big smile
Great idea. I'm in
over a year ago _Lexii23_ said…
laugh
Yay! Thanks guys!! :D I'll put you on the list :)
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
smile
I'll go week two, with you, Lex.
laugh
Yay! Thanks CC!! :3
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
Heck, it's even possible to bring back an ACTUAL show. :D I mean, if I had the time, I could make 2-D animations of the Penguins that run for a few minutes or something. :P
laugh
That would be awesome! :) :D

Would you be interested in writing an episode? Your a fantastic writer! :)
smile
Y'know, we could take some episode ideas from the Forum "LOL Episode Game." I saw a lot of good plots there.
laugh
That would be good!!! Great idea!!!! :D
Is it alright if I use an idea involving flashbacks, time travel, and the penguins playing Rock and Roll?
big smile
Sure! :D now I REALLY can't wait to read it! :)
^ inspiration for that idea came from a dream. In fact, it's from the same dream where I got the idea for the second song I wrote
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
I'd be interested. I have a few ideas rattling around in my brainy parts!
laugh
Okie dokie! I'll put you on da list! :)
Ok, um, will these be written like normal books, or in script form? I think it'd be a good idea to know.
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
big smile
Hey, it won't be AU right? Because then it wouldn't be like an actual PoM episode at all.

Also, maybe if possible, then we go on to kinda-sorta animating it and maybe voicing. :D
smile
^^ it can be any way you want :)

^ what's AU? And sure! That would be awesome! :D
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
Alternate Universe
over a year ago skipper12a said…
Well this sounds great. I could put my fanfic writing skills to good use for this :D I just need a few ideas... Oh well, to the drawing board then.
meh
OK, so I know that a lot of people don't like people to post fanfic updates on the wall & such, but can this be an exception? If someone does an episode & I never find out about it I'd be upset.
When's the first week?'
laugh
^ this weekend :)
^^ sure! :)
laugh
So here's my idea for a episode:

Kowalski re-invent the Chronotron 2.0, but this time it works without "accidents," such as the end of the World. All the penguins try it, and end up in the year 3000. It's all so different and new for them.
Hovewer, Julien, and the other lemurs, while searching something to borrow, end up to destroy the Chronotron 2.0. Will the penguins be able to come back in 2012?

Ok, that is my idea. I am still unsure about the ending.
laugh
That's really good! I can't wait to read it! :D
big smile
Me too!! ^^
big smile
Read it? Wow, if anyone want to help me with it. I've never wrote a fanfiction/episode/story in my life. So yeah, I'll try to do my best =)
smile
You'll do fine! You gotta at least try! I've never wrote an epi in my life either....so I have to wing it to.
smile
^Okay, thanks! I'm starting it tomorrow. I don't know how much time it will take, though...
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
i already have episode ideas, but i can write more. i really would love to participate!
@peacebaby: That's a lie! You wrote Antarctic Mission one.
^Well, that wasn't really an episode. That was how the penguins met...by me not writing an episode I mean something that falls in the line of the show. I haven't done that yet. I've only done the previously mentioned movie, bloopers on already-aired epis, and the one about Marlene first coming to the zoo. Those things I really don't count as episodes.
^ Oh, well, you're on the right track.
^I suppose you're right about that.
^ I mean, you could probably wirte a better one than me. I'm only really good at normal story versions, and I feel an episode of anything should be in script form.