Penguins of Madagascar Best Song to Describe...-Contest! Round Three: Fred

xDark_Angelx posted on Jun 21, 2012 at 01:54AM
Welcome everyone! Though the name really explains much ofit, I’d still like to give a short summation: I put in a character’s name (or if I run out of names, shippings), and anyone who wishes to participate can put in a name of a song along with whoever sings it that they believe works well with that character. Here are some quick rules, though there aren’t many:

-Keep it appropriate-not too many cusses (a few are okay, I suppose), and nothing dirty, please.
-Okay, I'm going to change this rule real quick. It CAN be about how one character may feel about another, but nothing, uh, "shippy." You know?
-the judges, the voters are YOU. After a week I will make a pick during the next round, and everyone can choose which song best depicts that character’s personality. Do NOT vote for yourself, please.
-There will be no rewards-only one prop to the winner. It's otherwise all just for fun. No seconds or thirds. I’ll put the winners on the top of the forum every end of the round.
-Please, please participate if you got the chance! I want as many people to take a crack at this and have fun! It will be, I’m sure of it. :D

(Character for round three has been changed since I'm pretty certain it's near impossible to find a song about her-so hopefully this one will be easier.)

Deadline for Round three is July 13th.

Round One: Maurice-*Winner* "Sixteen Tons" by Merle Travis (SJF_Penguin2)

Round Two: Private **VOTING IN PROGRESS**

Round Three: Fred
Welcome everyone! Though the name really explains much ofit, I’d still like to give a short summati
last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 02:34AM

Penguins of Madagascar 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
cool
Ok, I wanna try it. Sounds like fun!

I don't know a lot of songs, but I think that this one really suits Maurice (Don't ask me why):

The Police, "Don't Stand So Close To Me" (link)
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
smile
Sounds like a really fun game!
This song kind of suits Maurice because it's like maybe he's tired of the Saturday late night dance parties and just wants to relax on Sunday morning. x3 It's the best one I could think of for Maurice.
over a year ago NoShameHere said…
I'm having trouble with this one. XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Because he is overworked, I've been saying that "Sixteen Tons" by Merle Travis works for Maurice for years.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
@Private1sCut3-I wish I had figured this out earlier, but I cannot get the video because it's "not available in my country." Is there possibly another video you can get me for that?

Nevermind, I found one available for the US; this is that song, right? :) link
Round two is here, and voting for round 1 has started (link)

I'm using Private only to make it a bit easier so more can participate. Thanks to those who joined the first round.
over a year ago _Lexii23_ said…
laugh
link

Dunno why but this song just makes me think of Private :)
smile
@xDark_Angelx: Yep, that's the song. =)
big smile
The only song that comes to my mind right now is "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap.

hmmm
^ That's a really good choice for Private! <3

You'd think I would have a easy time finding a song for my favourite character, but this one is a toughie. x3 This song sorta describes the innocent-ness Private has...I think xD
laugh
^Really? Wow, thanks!
Happy Fourth of July all! :D Round One voting is over, we start round two voting, and round three choosing begins! :) The post will be up real quick!

Round Three is...Fred! In the forum explains why it has been changed like this. Sorry for the sudden change, I just didn't like how this was not going well.
hmmm
I just can't think of a song for Fred, but I'm still trying. xD I need a song about confusion and acorns.....=3