Penguins of Madagascar Drawing attention to fanguins/anthem

Shad0w81 posted on Jun 15, 2012 at 04:18PM
I went to the definition of "fandom" on wikipedia, and noticed that, while the bronies are mentioned quite a bit, the fanguins are not mentioned anywhere. So, I got to thinking, we should try to draw more attention towards the fanguins. You know, let people know we exist. Because I think we deserve about as much attention as the bronies do (not that I have anything against them, of course). Maybe we should give the Fanguins an "anthem", like "We Will Rock You" and/or "We Are the Champions". So if you have any ideas on how to bring attention to fanguins, or an anthem.

Penguins of Madagascar 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
We can all wear t-shirts that say FANGUIN on them. x3 that's my first idea.
over a year ago Shad0w81 said…
You know, I wonder if they actually make those. Because if they do, I'll totally get one.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Maybe we'll spread fanguin awareness during the POM MV Awards
I thought those were already over.
this year, they haven't started yet. there's still some time to vote, though
Oh, I've been meaning to tell you that I found your PoM support speech very inspiring! It was very well written!
really?
Yep!
cool
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Ooh, I'd love to have a "Fanguin" shirt! I'd totally buy one.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
I suppose someone could create a Fanguin shirt on Zazzle and then those interested could buy one. (Designed with original, non-copyrighted images, of course.) The creator would also receive a commission from each sale, which would be a nice bonus. I'm not sure how practical something like this would be, however.
last edited over a year ago
This t-shirt printing website has the actually PoM penguins you can design on t-shirts.

link

But I think it would be a really cool idea if someone or some people could draw a fanguin PoM logo design to put on t-shirts....
The website says the page doesn't exist.
monkey
^ That's strange. I'm getting that too. If you type in penguins of madagascar in their search bar, it should work. =)

or this link might work:
link
Oh, that link works! This design might be good, too: link. I got one of these in the mail.
^ Awesome shirt! I'm totally going to buy one! =D