Penguins of Madagascar Don't read this

ricoiswsome posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 03:57AM
No one read this it's from my cousin
last edited on Jun 07, 2012 at 12:48AM

Penguins of Madagascar 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GoTeamSkipper said…
sick
Dude, nearly half the people on here like those (barf) pairings. I'm afraid there always are going to be people like that! Even I gotta say they have the right to say they are a (barf) fan of those. I totally agree, there shouldn't even be the THOUGHT of those things but some people...

Calm down! It used to be KowalskixSkipper (oh I'm ill) and now it's mainly KoJu (oh my stomach!) They can still be loyal Fanguins. Just hating on them isn't going to help anything. Bullying is NOT cool if that's what your planning to do!
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Personally i do not care for Slash pairings, but there is nothing wrong with letting other people do as they like. This is an open and fun group, not a war zone for politics or world-views.
Delete this forum please, don't just edit it.
over a year ago Skipperlovah258 said…
^What she said.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
For me, I "rebel" against all the slash content in the fandom by just refusing to comment on it. I think silence can sometimes serve as a stronger rebuke than trying to engage in a war of words.
over a year ago ricoiswsome said…
Sorry people my cousin put this up he visited yesterday and saw the KoJu club and freaked out he used my file for some reason.
over a year ago GoTeamSkipper said…
Yeah I agree w/ SJF, I just don't comment on those.

Okay, well glad to have the real you back and you should probably delete this.
over a year ago karenkook said…
One) I like those pairings and I KNOW it would NEVER happen. They're just fun! ^^ If you don't like, don't read/view. Simple as that. Although some people are hard-headed and trolls so they start to flame fanfics. I hate them, they've got nothing better to do in their life! >-<

Two) what GoTeamSkipper said.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Glad it wasn't you, hope you do delete this soon. it may cause further confusion if left up. :)
People, my cousin put that up using my file, also pedipenguin16 how do I delet it?
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
^ maybe it has to be flagged in order to be deleted
^ I don't know