Penguins of Madagascar Alright guys, I need your help- what do you want to see in this fanfic?

NoShameHere posted on May 31, 2012 at 01:45AM
Alright guys, as some may know, I write all kinds of fanfiction. You may also notice that I tend to switch off onto other fics... I have a narrow mind, but short attention span. It's awful.

~WELL HERE'S WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP.~

I've got another plot bunny. It's too late to turn back. XP but hopefully I can stay on this one. One of my main problems, is writing the cool down chapters. I'm good with actiony, I just... need to GET to the actiony. XD

~I NEED IDEAS~

for cool down chapters AND for what you want to see in this fic. I've got the basics down, but I'm still open to suggestion. I won't tell you whether I've accepted your idea or not, because that'll spoil the story. ;D Unless of course I really want to build on it.

~SO HERE'S THE IDEA~

Their past. I LOVE reading these things. So why not make one? I want to include big and small details. I want it to be epic, actiony, and emotional! I want- I want- I want take me away to be it's trailer music!

I want anything you have to offer- I want this to be the best thing I've ever done.

Ideas
reviews
motivation
music to inspire

All who help will be credited of course...

And I WILL make that trailer. XD

This story is not going to be put up any until I've got everything in its entirety planned... or at least that's what I have planned...

So what do you say, anyone want to help make this one epic fic? :D

*crickets*

Penguins of Madagascar 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
big smile
The past of the penguins? I had a dream a long time ago about that idea
over a year ago NoShameHere said…
smile
XD Yeah, the penguin's past. I'm starting out with them being cornered by the other zoosters and being forced to talk about what they do. Youngest first. :3
In my dream, each of the penguins' actions and common foe caused them to meet.
Is there more to that? XD
Well, Skipper has been trying to work as a commando knight ever since he was banned from Denmark, Rico was from another planet which was about to come to severe climate change thanks to Blowhole. Private was from the same planet, but on the warm side and he had relatives on Earth, as well. Kowalski has embraced his life as a Penguin scientist ever since he was permanently turned into a Penguin due to an experiment as a human. The penguins had different attacks from Blowhole and the attacks were even on the news. They realized that, inspire of their differences, they would have yo work together. PS: It was Private's idea to get help from Kowalski after he saw a picture of him in a newspaper. Rico was with Private, too. Skipper appeared horseback riding and had the penguins jump on the horse with him so they can evacuate and cooperate. Skipper didn't use to be a team player.
... Okay if you take out the REALLY freaky stuff, that is awesome. XD
^ what really creaky stuff?
XD well penguins on a horse for one. I don't think that horse would be too happy. XD
It's been trained for that sort of situation. What else?
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
From another planet? Really? It's a bit far-fetched, don't you think? And how did they get to Earth if they were from another planet? And how did the penguins even get onto the horse? Aren't they a bit too small to jump that high? And also, maybe you should have included Manfredi and Johnson, they were there when the team was newly formed, it was later before they got killed off by flying piranha and used as running gags in the show. And how did they get to the central park zoo?
*cough* it was a dream. :P
^^ they both went to Earth in separate rockets while Pluto was in danger, Skipper was a commando knight, Manfreedi and Johnson were traveling alongside Skipper when they heard of a dolphin scientist threat, and the 4 penguins heard about a possible transfer to the Central Park Zoo and figured they'd set up a base there
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
^ But how did they jump onto the horse? They're too small too jump that high. And I still don't understand what happened to Manfreedi and Johnson...
^ possible support from a wall or something and they got destroyed in the middle of the battle involving Blowhole
"cough* Still a dream...

I'm really tempted to just delete the conversation here, that way I may actually get some help. -_-
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Hm... well, here's the problem. I have been wanting to do a big past story after school is done this year, and so I don't know how many ideas I should give you because I don't want there to be TWO stories with the same ideas.... I also don't want to create new secondary quality ideas for you because I want to give you the best ideas possible. What to do, what to do....

*lightbulb* I could help with backstories of characters my ideas don't go to far into, and development for any original characters you're developing. What do you have so far in matters of Private's and Rico's past, and what original or only-implied characters do you have thus far? (such as parents or relatives, military superiors, other zookeepers, etc.)