Penguins of Madagascar Goodbye

Penguinangel posted on May 30, 2012 at 07:40PM
First, sorry for making a whole forum post for this, but knowing my incredibly-long speech tendency, I didn't think the wall would hold it. ^^'

So... yeah, it's finally my time to move on from Fanpop and this fandom. I've met soo many amazing people here and you've always been so friendly and welcoming to me and I'm so so thankful for that, being so shy irl. I think honestly that being here's even helped me learn how to talk to other people better, and make new friends. You're all really special, and I know I won't forget any of the amazing friends I've made. :') BRANDON! This means you! XD I'll never forget ya, buddy!

But, I can't stay here forever. I've been planning on leaving for awhile, I finally decided to wait until the election was done, and now it is. I need to get my head back into real life, especially with me going into my Senior year, and whenever I try just to lower my computer time, I end up being drawn right back on. ^^' I'm not AS crazy-super-fan about PoM as I used to be anyway, I don't feel any need to know about new episodes weeks before they come out or look up funny screenies or any of that.

I promised a couple of my friends that I'd still be around on Devi (since I've never had a problem spending too much time there), and that sometime I would stop by chatzy or meebo for a bit to talk. Just, maybe only once every month or two. And, who knows, maybe one day I'll even stop back by here, maybe when that PoM movie finally comes out. ^^

Well, I guess, that's about it. I'll be on for the rest of today to talk to a few people specifically before I go, then I'm gone. I'm gonna miss you guys, and I really really hope that you'll all remember Penguinangel as long as you're still around. :')

Penguins of Madagascar 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I just remembered one last thing. If anyone remembers the Group Project thing that never got finished? It would be amazing to know if someone else would make sure it gets finished one day.
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
Good bye Angel, I`ll miss you too. :(
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Good luck in RL
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
Bye Angel, good luck with your senior year
over a year ago skipper12a said…
Good luck to you! Oh and I'll take a look at that group project. I'll repost it (on both PoM and Fans of PoM spots) and see how many other people want to work with it. I will make sure it's completed!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Group project? I'm on it like butter on toast.
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
I'm very sad to see you go. You were president when I first joined several months ago, and you gave me a good impression of the place. I felt very welcome. Best of luck to you in real life! We won't forget you.
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
heart
Oh goodbye Angel, we'll definitely miss you, but you already know that. ;)
over a year ago skipper12a said…
@JediPenguin16- Great! Here's the link to the forum post:
link

And here's the list of people who already submitted:
Corner 1 (Upper Left):
quasomeness
27Kowalski
D-Angel
Gumball17
penguinlover13
Matchmaker11
hotsnowsels
EppofangirlXD
carsfan

Corner 2 (Bottom Right)
SJF
theWOLFPACK15
Internetgirl123
Ruth
ImAnEasel
Mostar
Penguinangel
RockOnPoM
cattoy10

Whoo! There's still loads of room for others. The upper right and bottom left is going to the Fans of PoM spot, so unless you go there you ain't doing it.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Sorry to see you go, but good luck to you in all that your future has to offer. Thanks for all you have done to help bring our community together, from creating the Icon Days concept to reviving the caption contests to your "group project" mentioned above. And, of course, by just being a great fellow Fanguin.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Is there a dislike button, cause I want to use that here! You know I almost cried when I saw this post-I swear, I get too emotional. You can't get go! You are too muhc of an awesome and sane person to leave. You're, like, one of my best friends here, I can even say! I won't make you go! I WILL FIND YOU AND TIE YOU DOWN TO YOUR COMPUTER-*gets pulled back and away from the computer*

*ten minutes later, comes back*

...Eh-hem. Sorry for that. I think what I really meant to say what...I must say, you're in much better control on real life than I am. I don't think I could leave for senior year; it's a part of me now. And you people really made it like that for me. Heck, you were one of the first people to ever welcome me here, and without you, this club wouldn't be like it was-it would be crazy and out of control. But you're organization skills and your fun activities really brought this place to life. You, my friend, are awesome for that. Good luck in senior year, and I REALLY hope to see you around again. Trust me, we won't forget you-I sure as hell won't.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Goodbye, Angel! You were one of my first friends on here! Remember that if ever you want to come back, we are always here for you!
over a year ago stlouisfan said…
sad
Fare thee well. It's always sad to see someone leave the site. Take care of yourself.
over a year ago GoTeamSkipper said…
You probably won't get this, but goodbye and goodluck! You will be missed.