Penguins of Madagascar Fill in the Blank and Complete the Sentence.

MaxTheCat posted on May 24, 2012 at 03:53PM
Basically I got this idea on twitter when Samsung Mobile US posted a fill in a blank question.

The mechanics are simple. I put in an incomplete sentence without finishing it and the poster below will have to add the missing words to it. Basically you have to copy the previous posters incomplete sentence and then add your own.

Try to keep it at least somewhat related to POM.

Example:

Max: If I ever see Doctor Blowhole I will ____________.

-------------------------

Random poster that is below me:

If I ever see Doctor Blowhole I will strap him to a rocket and let him fly into outer space.

If I ever see Skipper kissing Marlene __________.

-----------------------

Random poster below:

If I ever see Skipper kissing Marlene I will slap him so hard he wish he'd never been born.

Kowalski and Private will go on a mission if __________.

And so on, and so forth.
This is just something I created to make the POM spot even more exciting.

Go ahead, use your imagination, but remember to give it some twists and make it funny. :D

And pls. no rude comments for this forum :)
last edited on May 24, 2012 at 05:20PM

Penguins of Madagascar 233 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 233

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
(No, no, the random is fine)

Dr. Blowhole and Savio went to a flower gardan cafe, while holding hands, and singing Mary had a Little Lamb.

Rico is a _____, and Julian's names for him all rhyme with ___ but they aren't his real name! So everytime he calls him someting like______ or _______ Skipper has to tell him it's supposed to be _____
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
Rico is a random pie (X3) and Julien's names for him all rhyme with pie but the aren't his real names! So every time he calls him something like Riceipie or Picye Skipper has to tell him it's supposed to be Rico.

(I know very random. :P I was thinking of pie and Rico likes pie. :D)

Kowalski and________ like to_______ and randomly say__________ but Private's new condition where he_______________ stops them from doing it because____________ and it annoys _______ so much that he/she ________ to Private's Lunacorn doll and _____ until he was cured.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
laugh
Kowalski and the Hen like to go around the zoo and randomly say AFLACK but Private's new condition where he acts like Kowalski when anybody yells AFLACK. So Private stops them from doing it because it doesen't wear off for 2 hours and it annoys the heck out of Skipper so much that he runs to private's lunacorn and bangs it against Private's head until he was cured :)

^ Sorry if i failed..^

Kowalski and _____ decided to go out in the park and have a lunch but then ______ comes out of no where and ________ Kowalski and _______. Now Kowalski gets really mad at _______ so he went to _________ and threw a fish in their face.
laugh
Kowalski and Mason decided to go out in the park and have a lunch but then Doris comes along out of nowhere and fights Kowalsi and Mason. Now Kowalski gets really mad at Doris, so he went to the othe rthree penguins and threw fish in their face! O_O

Mamma Mia, Kowalski __________ again. __ ____ Just how much he ______ us?
laugh
(^ XD)

Mamma Mia, Kowalski goes again. My my, just how much can he resist us? :P (I have no idea why I know the lyrics to the real song, since I've only seen it once. XD)

When Skipper________ and__________ had a ______ training session, it ended horribly badly becuase___________ couldn't _______ and now _____ is bald. Skipper thinks it would be ________ if _______ was in the training session next time.
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
When Skipper, King Julien and Fred Squirrel had a Stupid training session, it ended horribly badly because Skipper couldn't reason with Fred and now Alice is bald. Skipper thinks it would be Funnier if Joey was in the training session next time.

If ________ went to the movies to go see ______. He/She would ______ the animal next to, them because they _____ ______ _______.
laugh
(Did a pretty good job, Em. Made me LOL! XD)

If Kowalski went to the movies to go see The Hobbit. He would hate the animal mext to them, because they ate their popcorn!

If you change your ____, I'm the first __ ____. Honey, I'm still _____. Take a _____ on me.
big smile
(^Thanks CC. X3 *Looks at your next one* Hmm have you seen Mamma Mia recently then. XD)

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line,. Honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me. (o.O My mum was just listening to this song a minute ago. :O)

Dr Blowhole was making a new ________ which would destroy___________ but Skipper didn't think it would so he________ instead. Then he woke up next_______ and every _______ was destroyed and the only thing nearby was a dancing________. But _________ went back in time and threw_______ at Blowhole which stopped him becuase________, then Skipper gave them a _______ as a reward.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Dr Blowhole was making a new pill which would destroy the consumer but Skipper didn't think it would so he put it in his fish coffee and drank it instead. Then he woke up next year and every clock was destroyed and the only thing nearby was a dancing technique created by his team. But Kowalski went back in time and threw a nanite powered bomb at Blowhole which stopped him because he wasn't protected by his shield, then Skipper gave him a high five and a hug as a reward.

The penguins were watching ________ which seemed so familiar to them because Kowalski ___________. Rico cried when __________ arrived and __________ the program. Skipper, on the other flipper, felt ________ which seemed predictable to Private and Kowalski.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
The penguins were watching a soap opera, which seemed so familiar to them because Kowalski used to act on it before he joined the penguin team. Rico cried when Kowalski's first child arrived and turned up the program. Skipper, on the other flipper, felt awkward, uncomfortable, and a whole bunch of other adjectives, which seemed predictable to Private and Kowalski.

It was _____, one of Skipper's favorite days of the year, second only to _____. He was feeling so happy to be able to celebrate this day with his team again, but then _____ came over and reported a _____ in his _____, so the penguins had to stop celebrating for a while to fix it.
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
(^Hahaha!)

It was [July 4th], one of Skipper's favorite days of the year, second only to [Penguin Election Day]. He was feeling so happy to celebrate this day with his team again, but then [Marlene] came over and reported a [mouse] in his [fishbowl], so the penguins had to stop celebrating for a while to fix it.

On _____'s birthday, the penguins decided to throw a ____ party, but all of a sudden ____ appeared and challenged them to _____. _____ was sad, but after the penguins _____ and the lemurs _____, the party could continue, at least until ______.
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
laugh
On [Rico]'s birthday, the penguins decided to throw a(n) awesome party, but all of a sudden [George of the Jungle] appeared and challenged them to [ a rope swinging contest]. [Mr. Popper] was sad, but after the penguins, [Mickey Mouse] and the lemurs [almost lost], the party could continue, at least until [Officer X appeared]. (e.e)

So _____ was taking a _____ one day, just then He/she saw a weird (color) Ape. He/she was very upset because the (color) Ape took their_____ and then licked it . *sorry I suck at making these*
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
(George? Mr. Popper? Mickey Mouse? Haha! XD)

So [Julien] was taking a ]stroll] one day, just then he saw a weird [mahogany] ape. He was very upset because the [mahogany] ape took his [crown] and then licked it.

(Haha, no you don't, it's a random game, anything goes!)

Rico wanted a ____ badly, so ____ decided to ____ and find one. But then _____ was not happy because _____, so ____ had to _____ to please everyone.
laugh
(@Emma: No, I haven't. I just love ABBA. XD)

Rico wanted a mango badly, so Julian decided to run away and find one. But then, Mort was not happy, because the feet were gone, so he had to, die to please anyone.

(O_O)

Have you ever wondered what would happen if ___________ killed ______? I know I have!
laugh
(^XD I heard all the songs on Mamma Mia when my mum watched it. X3)

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Fred killed his acorns? I know I have! (XD)

One day______ caught _______ singing and dancing to a Taylor Swift song. ________ was so weirded out that he________ until ______ stopped singing. _______ is still creeped out today and refuses to listen to any of her songs.
(I don't know why I chose Taylor Swift, maybe because she's my fave singer that most of you would know. X3)
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
laugh
One day, Red One caught Dr. Blowhole singing and dancing to a Taylor Swift song. He was so weirded out that he made a weird face until Dr. B stopped singing. Red One is still creeped out to this day and refuses to listen to any of her songs.
One night, _____ and _____ were doing some _____ stuff in bed, until they were walked in on by ______, who proceeded to exclaim, "____________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_!!­!!!­!!!­&qu­ot; _____ and _____ [same two as before] were so _____ they _____________. (Yeah, I have a bit of a dirty mind. XD @CC :O How can you like ABBA?!)
(@Dylan: One, I don't think I wanna try that sentance. Two, what? Don't you? Thier songs are awesome! Me and two of my friends are always singing them. And Still Alive, from Portal, as a matter of fact...)
(Hey Dylan, everyone's got their own music taste, I've noticed ours is quite different too. :3 @CC I've heard a few ABBA songs,they're alright. :P)

One night Marlene and Skipper were doing some, board games with little monopoly pieces and stuff in bed until they were walked in on by Kowalski who proceeded to exclaim "Oh my goodness your playing monopoly?! Can I play too I love monopoly it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! 8D" Skipper and Marlene were so pleased that there was another monopoly fan that they let him join.

(Since it said there wasn't supposed to be inappropriate stuff I had to make it soo it didn't sound dirty. X3)
_______ was walking in the park when he/she saw and injured ______. He/she was so worried for it that they took the______ home and nursed it until it got better. _______ gave them a big box of ________ as a thankyou gift. :3
(^True, sorry. And you can message me what you would put if you could. ;) )
Private was walking in the park when he saw and injured Ma. He was so worried for it that he took the possum home and nursed it until it got back to health. She gave him a big box of salmon-flavored bon-bons as a thank-you present. :3
_____, _____, _____, and ______ were all watching Spongebob when _____ burst in and said, "Oh no; you're all watching _____ and you're all gonna like it!", and he changed it to just that!
laugh
(@Emma: Yup music tastes are all different. Also, whew. XD)

Marlene was walking in the park when she saw an injured duck. She was so worried for it, she took him to her home, and nursed it until it got better. She gave them a big box of Winkies for a thankyou gift. :3

Take me from __________ and bring me to __________, just so I can see the afro circus!
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Take me from the ball game and bring me to the movie house, just so I can see the afro circus!

One day in the___________, _____________ were ____________, and while that was going on, _________was throwing ____________and they ____________so hard, they couldn't stop.
One day, in the world, Marlene and Becky were on a picnic, and while that was going on, Julian was thrwoing mangos and they laughed so hard, they couldn't stop.

(That hardly made sense. XD)

Sven times ______ eaquls ______, and Marlene hated _______.
big smile
Seven times five equals thirty five, and Marlene hated math because she can't solve it, so she asked Kowalski for the answer instead.

_________was eating ________ when____________by and got mad for__________ ,so once they_______, ____________was told_________, a while later they realized____________so they________and ___________just to___________.
laugh
Rico was eating pie when Julian came by and got mad for no stupid reason ,so once they fought, Rico was told to share the pie, and, a while later they realized it was gorss, so they fought again, and died just to laugh.

(O_O)

Kowalski and _________ decided to _________, so they went to ___________ and ate a _________, and when they were done they __________. THE END!!!1
laugh
Kowalski and Kitka decided to go bowling so they went to Denmark and ate a truckload of pies, and when they were done, they were so fat, they used their fat bodies as bowling balls. THE END!!!1 (Am I doing good at being random? XD)
______ had a family reunion and invited _____, _____, and _____ to come also, but when they all got there all anyone wanted to talk about was _________ and _______, but _______ saved the day by ___________.
big smile
(@Dylan, Hmm maybe. :P I'd have to think of something first. XD)

Julien had a family reunion and invited Kowalski, Rico and Maurice to come also but when they all got there all anyone wanted to talk about was science and explosions but Maurice saved the day by putting music on then throwing cream pies in Kowalski and Rico's faces. XD

One day________ was swimming in the ________ when the Snakehead's________ came to seek revenge on him. The Snakehead's________ pulled________ down to _________ him but_________ saved him by________ and throwing_________ in his face.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
One day Skipper was swimming in the pond of central park when the Snakehead's ghost came to seek revenge on him. The Snakehead's ghost pulled Skipper down to eat him but Marlene saved him by singing circus afro and throwing pie in his face.

One day____ woke up and found _____ all over the zoo.
laugh
One day, Mason woke up and found cotten candy all over the zoo.

There once was a penguin called Skipper. Who one day, wanted a ______. He sent his team out. And they all had to _____. And none of them seemed any ______.
big smile
There once was a penguin called Skipper. Who one day wanted a big box of snowcones. He sent his team out. And they all had to jump in a muddy puddle to get them. And none of them seemed any happier with the snowcones because they were coated in mud.

One______ afternoon_______ went to visit_______. But______ didn't want any visitors because____________. So________ had to visit________ instead and wasn't very he happy because kept being annoying and throwing______ everywhere.
One foggy afternoon Skipper went to visit Marlene, but she didn't want any visitors because she was doing yoga. So Skipper had to visit Burt instead and he wasn't very happy because Burt kept being annoying and throwing peanuts everywhere. XDDD
One day _____ ate (a/some) ______ and he thought it/they was/were so _____ that he made absolute sure that ___________.
laugh
One day Private ate some winkies and he thought they were so good, that he made absolute sure that he ate all of them!

________ _____________ ___________________ _________.
laugh
(I don't think you can do that! xD)

Skipper sold seashells by the shore on Saturday nights on sundown.

____jumped out at _____ and scared him/her so much that they _____ and never______.
Julien jumped out and scared Private so much that he spilled his lemonade and never fully trusted Julien ever again.
laugh
(@P1C: LOLOLOL)
(@Dylan: Sentance?)
smile
(^I'll just make on up so we can carry this on. :3)

One day_______ was chasing butterflies. Then______ came and tried to capture him/her. But_____ (first person) ninja kicked_________ and flew away on a magic__________.
laugh
One day Kowalski, for research, was chasing butterflies. Then Hans came and tried to capture him. But Kowalski ninja kicked Hans and flew away on a magic surf board.

________ came into Kowalski's lab to ask _______ a question, but he was shocked to see _________ and ________ making out. He never imagined them being together, so he left the lab and __________.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
Private came into Kowalski's Lab to ask Kowalski a question, but he was shocked to see Skipper and Marlene making out. He never imagined them being together, so he left the Lab and threw up. (Sorry, a fail, I know, but that's the first time I play.)

When The Penguins of Madagascar will end I'm going to _____.
mischievous
(And call me sick in the head, but when I did that, I imagined two guys making out in there.)
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
When The Penguins of Madagascar will end I'm going to reject that reality and substitute my own.

Little _____
Sat in the _____,
Eating a Christmas _____;
He put in his _____,
And pulled out a _____,
And said, _____!
laugh
(@SJF: Was that a MythBusters referance there?)

Little Private
Sat in the car,
Eating a Christmas tree;
He put in his shoe,
And pulled out a Dodo,
And said, 'How is that even possible?!'

LOL!

When ______ went to _____, he managed to find _______ and die at the same time. So _____ brought him back to ______.
(@ Monique You mean like Kowalski and Rico or Kowalski and Julien. X3)

When Skipper went to the snowcone stand, he managed to find a chocolate flavoured snowcone and die at the same time. So Private brought him back to life.

When Private was__________ Rico came over and________ which made______ cry. So then_______ told Rico off and made him go a week without________. Rico nearly went more insane then usual and almost threw_______ off a bridge.

(I mainly imagined Kowalski and Julien. Can't help what I think, Emma)

When Private was sad, Rico came over and kissed him on the cheek which made Miss Perky cry. So then she told Rico off and made him go a week without fish. Rico nearly went more insane than usual and almost threw Kowalski's nucular reactor off a bridge.

While on airial recon duty, __________ saw ____________ and was really glad to see him. __________ came over to keep _________ company while working. ___________ was busy, but as they saw ___________, they gazed into each other's eyes and ___________.
laugh
While on airial recon duty, Skipper saw Hans flying in a hot air balloon, and was really glad to see him. Hans came over to keep Skipper company wheil working. Julian was busy, but as they saw two flying things, they gazed into each other's eyes, and died.

WHAT???? XD

We wish you a Merry ______, and a Happy _____!
big smile
We wish you a Merry Valentines. And a Happy Doomsday Year!

During the __________, ___________was trying out ______________when __________came by_________tried___________. ___________thought that_______and after that________and finally________, but ____________.
big smile
(@Monique, Don't worry I thought similar thoughts. X3)

During the lemurs party, Kowalski was trying out his new invention, when Julien came by and tried to mess around with it. Kowalski thought that he was annoying and after that he zapped Julien with the ray, turning him into a penguin and finally finished an invention that hadn't backfired in him, but then Julien zapped Kowalski with it, turning him into a lemur.

______ threw a _______ potato at______ because he had a bad day and Rico kept__________ which was creeping him out.
laugh
Mort threw a sweet potato at Marlene, because he has a bad day and Rico kept crying which was creeping him out.

French ______ and Spanish ______ don't mix.
French cheese and Spanish guitars don't mix.

One_______ day, Kowalski was making an invention called________ which made things rainbow coloured becuase_______. But it backfired and turned everyone in the zoo rainbow coloured, which annoyed________ who then chased him and threw_____ at him.
One rainy day, Kowalski was making an invention called the Rainbronical 3000 which made things rainbow coloured because anyone who ate it would turn different colours. But it backfired and turned everyone in the zoo rainbow coloured, which annoyed Skipper who then chased him and threw tomatoes at him.

Alice was mad at _________ because________and she would no longer be on TV. Now she sits at ______and eats buckets of ________.
over a year ago BrightLight92 said…
Alice was mad at Nickelodeon because they're planning to cancel the show and she would no longer be on TV. Now she sits at her local pet shop and eats buckets of kitty litter.

_____ looked over at _____ and felt the strong urge to _____ them.
Skipper looked over at Julian, and felt a strong urge kill them.

I find that when Skipper gets _______, it's sooooo annoying. At least he plays good _______.