Penguins of Madagascar Presidential Election Spring 2012

Penguinangel posted on May 03, 2012 at 12:23AM
It's that time of the year agaaaiiinn! ^^ Time for the next election for President of this fanspot! :D

Most of you I think know how this works, but for those who don't I'll explain. For the next week, anyone who wants to run for Prez will say so here on this forum, but to be put on the list you must have someone second you to say they want you in the election. Once someone's been seconded I'll edit your name to the top of the forum.

Next week on Wednesday I'll post a fanpick with the names of all the runners, and everyone needs to vote for who they want. NO NOMINEES CAN VOTE FOR THEMSELVES. You all must post a comment on the pick to prove you have not, and if you have you'll be taken off the polls. No one else is required to comment for the vote to count, but it's preferable.

The voting will end after one week. IF there's no clear top two candidates, we will post one more week-long pick with only the top 3 or 4 runners. After all voting is over, the fan with the most votes becomes President and the runner-up becomes VP.

Remember, just because you're Prez/VP DOES NOT give you any special powers or the right to order anyone around on here. It's only a title, but that's not to say that as President you shouldn't try your hardest to keep this place child-friendly and fun for everyone.

Now that my big giant explanation is done, let the election, START! :D

Candidates

mostar1219
krazy4kowalski
ILUVKOWALSKI
Gumball17
Quasomeness
xDark_Angelx
hotsnowsels
JediPenguin16
last edited on May 15, 2012 at 06:59PM

Penguins of Madagascar 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...