Penguins of Madagascar Find a background oc game! :P

Rico4ever16 posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 02:00AM
ok, this game is simple, all you have to do is look in the background for any person, or animal that hasn't been mentioned or had a name yet, then you can name that background character, and make it your oc, unless someone else has claimed it in the game, ok?
rules of the game:
1: it has to be a background character that no one has noticed yet, unlike Bada, Bing, Burt, Roy, Pinky (the flamingo), Shelly (the ostrich), etc.
2. You may not take the character if someone else already has it, not even if you give that character a different name.
3. you have to post a picture of same sort of that character.
Now, in this game, you will have to fill in this form:
Name:
Animal: (if its a person than leave this one out)
Personality:
History: (only if you want)
Now, to start the game off, i'll find a background character. :3
(PS. in the pic you choose, you can alter stuff, like, change the eye color, or add some accessories such as bracelets and such, and then, you can give updates on that character if you see them in the show in the background! ^^)
Name: Marriela
Animal: Possum
Personality: Is a good friend at times, can get a little bad tempered at the worst of times, can give wisdom when needed, can be lazy (possums sleep during the day) and make noise racket, and trouble at night (possums are nocturnal)
History: She is the possum who Private destroyed the icecream cone of, in Mr. Tux, but she forgot all about that and forgives him, she is still friends with the Armadillo kid because she considers him like a big brother, so they live in the same tree in the park, even with her bossy sister Destiny, (i'll post her later too :3)
I'll imform you all if i see her again in the show, because this is the only good pic i could find of her ^^" ok, enjoy the game! Bai! :P
(PS. you may have multiple oc's ^^)

ok, this game is simple, all you have to do is look in the background for any person, or animal that

Penguins of Madagascar 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rico4ever16 said…
big smile
This is Marriela's big sister Destiny!
Name: Destiny
Animal: possum
Personality: She can be rude, insensible, and is easily looses her temper, she can be VERY lazy.
XP
Ps. this oc was inspired by my older sister XDDD
This is Marriela's big sister Destiny!
Name: Destiny
Animal: possum
Personality:
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Oh wow! And can we keep that OC?

A character no one has noticed yet... Does this include The cricket in Mr Tux?
over a year ago Rico4ever16 said…
smile
^ yes, you may keep the oc you find, as long as you're the one who finds it, that way, you can actually say: "My oc was on pom!" maybe not officially, but you get the point ^^
And yes, that does include the cricket, so long as it doesn't have its own name on the show :3
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Actually, OC-based content is not allowed here, because it doesn't relate that much to the TV show PoM. However, at the Fans of PoM spot, they LOVE OCs! Here's the link:
link