Penguins of Madagascar Pom is possibly ending! D:

Rico4ever16 posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 12:58AM
I was just looking through this clubs questions, and i stumbled upon this: link
Which really came to my attention once i noticed that Nick has been releasing many new episodes of pom this week, and is going to release even more next week, so is possible that Nick is just trying to get over with Pom's 3 season contract so that they can have more room for new shows? If they are, then this is a complete and total outrage for me, and quit frankly for everyone who is a pom fan. I mean, there are so many unanswered questions in the show, and just to name a few:
What happened to Skipper in Denmark?
Are we ever going to see Doris?
How did Rico get his scar, his inability to talk, and his power to regurgitate?
Will Blowhole attack again?
Will they ever pair up *insert name here* with *insert name here*?
And those were just a FEW questions we fans normally ask! I'm sure there is many more questions jut waiting to be answered. And why don't they just cancel Spongebob? sure, they had a great run, but they've been on for way too long! And now the episodes are getting to the point where it can get a little inappropriate for little children, pom has never showed that! As a protest, i will not watch any other show's on Nick what so ever! Pom only! If anyone would like to join me you'd be more than welcomed to do so, i love pom, and i for one won't let it be canceled right before my very eyes, its a great show that has shaped many peoples lives as they know it! And i think its just a shame that the people from Nick are too ignorant to see that! Please, help save pom! if anyone else has any other idea's on how to save pom, PLEASE, share them on this forum post, PLEASE! Pom will end if we don't act now! D:

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
i don't watch nick unless it's pom showing. we've got to raise awareness of POM! one of the ways that occurs is the POM MV Awards, and i'm also writing song parodies about POM
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Another way I'm helping for the cause of PoM is by a petition on signon.org. I don't remember the address offhand, but you could find it by typing in 'penguins of madagascar petition' into Google. So far, it has about 1300 signitures.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Perhaps there is a rush to finish airing all (or most of) the series' episodes before Madagascar 3 comes out on June 8. In other words, use the episodes to promote the next big thing in the franchise and then focus more on it than works of the past.
over a year ago Tressa-pom said…
Dr. Blowhole will attack again. In Cnbc-e Turkey magazine thre was a part of Neil Patrick Harris. He will be come back as Dr. Blowhole.
over a year ago Rico4ever16 said…
@SJF_Penguin2: well, yeah, that could be possible, but i'm not to sure, but it is a good possibility though.
@Tressa-pom: :O Really? thats good news! We're gonna see Dr. Blowhole again! :P
last edited over a year ago
@SJF They probably are trying to push PoM out of the way for Madagascar 3. I'm not sure what the plans are after Madagascar 3 though, if they plan on creating a new series, bringing PoM back, or whatever else. It's worth saying though that Madagascar 2 kinda started PoM.
over a year ago Shad0w81 said…
I don't know if the Nick people can tell whether or not you have the TV set to their channel, but if they can, and if it will help, then I'm in.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
crying
I found this on James Patrick Stuarts facebook. He said :

"We stopped recording new episodes of Penguins last year. Sad day, that was. You'll be seeing new episodes rolling out for quite a while. The producers are hard at work on the Nick version of Monsters vs Aliens." He was replying to a girl asking if they stopped doing penguins.

So I guess season 3 is the last season maybe but James just said they stop making new ones so maybe they want to come back to it sometime in the future? Also I think if nickelodeon has Kung fu panda and now Monsters vs Aliens coming out soon than it could be why Nick is trying to play POM so much.

I wish Nick would just keep POM because there are alot of POM viewers and maybe Monsters vs. Aliens will not be as popular. Nothing could replace Penguins of Madagascar!
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
^Monsters vs. Aliens???? Oh, c'mon, there are limits to movies that can be made into a series. And that isn't it. *facepalm* If that tanks big time, I'll be even more disappointed in Dreamworks.

Once it ends, boy, I'll need something to occupy my TV time. XD Well, I watch a lot of other shows, but so far, nothing tops PoM.
^Good point. As a TV viewer, I'd probably stick with shows I like and may get annoyed with several new TV shows at once since it's hard to keep track.
over a year ago legendary7 said…
crying
^^^Monsters vs Aliens? Really? Well, I'm not watching Nick except when PoM is on. Also, I'm getting my friends to help, most of them. It's kinda hard to get a group together when you feel like the only PoM fan in your whole school and neighborhood. :P I really hope they do bring it back. I hope the voice actors are going to be in another TV show. :'( I have a total list of words that describe this but unforunately I can't use them. >:( I'll never forget PoM if our efforts fail.
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
sad
I agree. POM has only been on for a couple of years...SpongeBob has been on for way longer. They should rid of that show and let POM have a long run. It seems like every show I get interested in gets cancelled.