Penguins of Madagascar Officially Retiring From the POM Community

aldude999 posted on Mar 21, 2012 at 09:05PM
I think that my time here on the POM community has finally run its course. I haven't watched an episode in a very long time and I have nothing more to contribute here. I'm not going to be /completely/ leaving, I'll be checking in every once in a while to see what's going on as usual, I just won't be contributing anything. I feel I have moved on to other things, and programming has been taking up quite a lot of my time. To anyone who doesn't know me won't need to worry about it because I was most active here years ago. I would like to say though that I have met quite a few people here, and have really enjoyed being a part of the community [Not going to mention the few people that haven't been to pleasant, they know who they are] and the experience has been all around enjoyable.

See you guys around the internet;
~Aldude999
last edited on Mar 21, 2012 at 09:07PM

Penguins of Madagascar 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quasomeness said…
crying
We'll miss you!
over a year ago aldude999 said…
:'] Thanks. As I said before, I'll still be around to check messages and what not and see what's going on, just won't be posting as much [other than a few comments here and there]
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
^ My advice to keep the fanguinism going would be to have thoughts or daydreams involving POM fit well with your age or interests. I've done so before and still do and the daydreams just feel so good. hehehe
PoM has just run its course with me. I don't have any joy in watching it anymore, I've not kept up with the episodes, not like I could, I don't watch cable anymore (the fan art is nice though), and I don't think about it anymore. There's just nothing I can further contribute to the spot.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Pomfan2011 said…
crying
awww that's so sad that your retiring :( just so you know there's a new episode next Saturday March 31st.
I don't get cable anymore, so it's not really an option. xP
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, aldude. We'll sure miss you around here. But I can understand. I wish you all the best in life outside this fandom. :)
Thanks much.
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Eventually, we all must move forward, and I totally understand that and resepct that! We all have things to do. Just go for the opporatunites ahead of you!
Exactly! I've been around since 2009 (the beginning of the series) and I'm not "obsessed" with it anymore. I've just moved on.