Penguins of Madagascar Who's With Me?! >:l

legendary7 posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 01:02AM
My fellow PoM fans, it seems we have all noticed how Nick is under airing PoM. This includes new episodes not airing and it barely airing at all. It has been getting better for reruns, but they aren't showing new ones. PoM is also in its final season! I think its petty that PoM, a show only around for how many years to be taken off, and Spongebob, a show as old as I am, to stay on! Come on! Not to mention how they aren't even nominated for the KCAs, or as I call it the RCAs, meaning rigged choice awards. I mean, doesn't it seem a little ironic that Spongebob always wins that blimp. I bet it wins this year too. If you feel the same way about this situation, I ask you to join me in boycotting Nick. Meaning not watchig it except when PoM is on. Thank you for reading. Please comment.

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
Now that you mention it, it DOES seem like that is always as rigged as much as the electronic voter in "Treehouse of Horror XIX" when it comes to the victory of Spongebob. I don't usually watch nick as much now since there's been a decrease in POM episodes and I've been trying my best to take part in POM in anyway. I hope they actually get involved in the KCAs somehow to "help" Will Smith. Other than the KCAs just in case, I'll participate in this boycott.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was rigged. I mean, these are just the nominees, I think it's just the top aired/most viewed shows for the year or something, and with PoM's several month draught from the air there's not much chance that it'd be on the ballots. On the other hand, of course Spongebob's gonna be in the KCA's, he's like, the GOD of cartoons! You've gotta admit that it's pretty much THE BIGGEST kids show out there, and while some people can't tell the difference between Kowalski and Private, EVERYONE knows Spongebob and Patrick and Squidward.

PoM's not airing really does suck, but it IS getting better. I like seeing old episodes, and they're showing them almost every day again! Besides, knowing that we ARE on our last season, I'm actually happy they're waiting between new episodes. The longer they stretch it, the longer until the show actually ends! ^^
over a year ago legendary7 said…
wink
Thanks Mostar1219 for your reply.
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
I mean boycotting nick is going in the deep end, I like other shows like FOP and KFP:LOA. I getting to the point where I'm watching My little pony and stuff. And yes, i knew spongebob was nominated for this years KCA's ,but you don't have to be mad, yes frankly I was mad at first ,but it's okay now because we don't live in a prefect world. And I be REALLY shocked if spogbob didn't win this year because like angel said: He's like the cartoon god.

And It's better to end sooner then later because the farther you take to put down a show the more stupider it get's. Like spongebob it really stupid now ,but I kinda like the show back then, because the plot was more well written.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
I say we boycott the KCA. Because some shows on nick are decent, like spongebob and iCarly. I don't really ever watch either, but I've had to babysit a lot of 10 year olds, and they're not bad. But the KCA? Evil.
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
hmmm
Ummmmmmmm, no. Sorry, but I like a lot of shows on Nick other than PoM. FoP, T. U. F. F. Puppy, and, don't hate me, but Spongebob, some. As much as I want PoM to keep going, alot of my fave shows are on Nick, so I won't be participating. Sorry.
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Well, I'd join you, but I ALREADY don't watch any other shows but POM on Nick. XD Nothing else has enough... eh... intelligence.
But yes, it is pretty frustrating.