Penguins of Madagascar Favorite Moments Forum!

CoolNala posted on Mar 08, 2012 at 03:11AM
Put images or describe your favorite moments from the show.

For example, this is one of my favorites...

Put images or describe your favorite moments from the show.

For example, this is one of my favorites

Penguins of Madagascar 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quasomeness said…
I guess back in 2009 and 2010, I remember seeing the episode Miracle on Ice a lot! I guess I have lots of good memories about the episode!
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
Well, i have a lot of favorite moments. One of them was actually when Kowalski was singing and another one was when Kowalski did a little self admiration at his two future selves.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
This one from "Endangerous Species" is one of my favourite parts:
last edited over a year ago
This one from "Endangerous Species" is one of my favourite parts:
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
laugh
You.

Are.

A.

GENIUS!!!!!

For creating this forum.

Favourite moments... Hmm... There are so many! XD

The whole feeding bit in Rock a Bye Birdie and then when Skipper farts and then when Mort breathes it away. If you don't remember it then here's the quote version:

King Julien: Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the royal airoplane is pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now coming in for a lan-pshhhhhhhhh-ding!

Skipper: Call it a late, 'cause you got the wrong time act! Penguins eat fish!

King Julien: Silly me, I see what is the wrong, here.

Skipper: Finally!

King Julien: The baby penguins only eat the food when the papa penguin chews it up and er... spits it into the baby's mouth! It sounds gross, but, hey, who am I to judge?

Skipper: No! No no no no no no...

King Julien: *spits*

Skipper! Oh!

King Julien: It's good, huh? *spits*

Skipper: Ohhhh!

King Julien: Don't be bashfull! *spits* There we go!

Skipper: Ring... tail, you're... really starting to get on my ner- *farts* That was an accident! But I'm glad it happened.

King Julien: Ohh, the baby gas! It is the most smelliest thing my nose has ever sniffed! Mort! Breathe it away!

Mort: Ok! *breathes it all in* I like... Oh, no I don't! *falls over*

... XD That's the one that's at the top of my list of favourite moments. It was HIL. AR. I. UOS. HILARIOUS.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago stlouisfan said…
Probably in 'The Big Squeeze' when Julien is eaten by Savio and we the other animals gathered in his stomach.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
smile
Oh, there are so many. But one I can think of at this moment would be in "Our Man in Grrferjiclestan," when Kowalski immitated the Red Squirrel's voice perfectly (since he and the RS share the same voice actor). That was so funny and original; really don't think I've seen that before.