Penguins of Madagascar Time Fora Good Soooooooooooong!

andresandru posted on Mar 03, 2012 at 07:39PM
some of you should know that I'm doing a fanfic: "the lucky coin" and if you read up to the first chapter, you'll see that Marlene is cursed to sing like a lady and is a princess.

Now this time I'm....(dramatic pause).....TAKING REQUESTS!!! I will accept songs you can make, take in count all the songs she sings have magic power, and if she wishes something in the song, it comes true.

EX:

Marlene: Skipper and Marlene,
sittin' in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

after that Marlene and Skipper would appear kissing under a tree. You can tell me a song or even invent one, this is a LAAAAAARGE fanfic, so don't worry about time to get ideas, but do it fast, it's not THAT large. HURRRRY!!!

(just kidding, it is realy large)

Penguins of Madagascar 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
big smile
Well, making a song will be hard, so I´m going to give you a few songs I know. ^.^ U don´t have to take them if u don´t like them. xD

Twilight- Cover drive ([?] It´s the only version I know)
Bad day. Daniel Powter
Girls just wanna have fun- Cindy(?), Miley Cyrus
Titanium- Sia
Who says- Selena Gomez
Together-Demi Lovato ft. Jason Derulo
When we stand together-Nickelback
Sky Scraper- Demi Lovato
The Climb- Demi L.
Brge of Light-P!nk
I remember me- Jennifer Hudson
Count on me-Bruno Mars
Friday- Rebecca Black

I hope u can find one good song or the other. \=D
over a year ago andresandru said…
smile
thanks for those
smile
ok, thats good
big smile
Glad 2 help! ^^
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
There's a song I've written that might have her show that she wants to be herself. It's called "Who I Wanna Be". I could upload it or something if you want.
big smile
That is so cool!
smile
^^well, she may use that in a part when the bad guys are fighting with the penguins, she could sing it to distract them, yeah, upload it
Should it be on this forum or how should i upload it?
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Starships by Nicki Minaj! My fave song!
big smile
^thanks
@mostar1219: yes, upload it, you know, by writing it
smile
Alright. Here's my song.

V1. You might think I'm crazy, out of my mind, but there's one thing I'll never leave right behind and it's who I am. Go ahead and tease me, I don't really care, there's one thing that won't change here and there, and it's who I am. I'm different, yes, it's true, just like all of you, it makes you you, the things you say and do.
Chorus 1: I'm just tryin' to be myself, you get what you see, cause it's all I wanna be.
Verse 2: I look in the mirror and who do I see? the reflection of what I want to be, and it's who i am. how do i change this? i don't wanna know. i have no choice but to show what i wanna show, and it's who i am. i've spent my life strugglin' tryin' to find out who am i, but it turns out my life has the beauty of a butterfly.
Chorus 2: Cause I wanna be myself, you get what you see, cause it's all i wanna be.
Bridge: What's the purpose of being me, one's to be who only i can be. two is for the world to see i'm not a lamb, but to see who i really am.
Verse 3: there's no need to hide it, it's not to be ashamed about. People like you for something without a doubt, and it's who you are. We can make a difference by telling the world to see, to show everyone who we wanna be, and it's who we are. We're all different, just like all the birds, we'll tell the world these little words,
Chorus 3: "I just wanna be myself, you get what you see, you get what you see, cause it's all i wanna be".
big smile
great!!
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
laugh
:O This... is genius. I MUST read that fanfiction!!!!!!!!! And I MUST find a song to contribute... Or make one up. YEAH!! I've gotta make one up... that would be epic! :)... :D... 8D... XD
smile
good!