Penguins of Madagascar Does anyone have questions for me?

private-penguin posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 09:09PM
Skipper said that since Julien and Blowhole both have questioning forums, I have to make one too. Something about establishing penguin rule...I don't really know, but I think it is a great opportunity to talk with all of you guys online! So...any questions for me?
Skipper said that since Julien and Blowhole both have questioning forums, I have to make one too. Som

Penguins of Madagascar 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RTE33 said…
hmmm
Do You Know About This Picture? (link)
over a year ago quasomeness said…
^Btw, Private, you look great in that pic above! As cute as always!

But I have a question. How did you initally find out about and become interested in the Lunacorns?
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
big smile
What's your fave song by LMFAO? (I know, random right? XD)
over a year ago Pomfan2011 said…
cool
Hey Private First your so ADORABLE! <3 anyway here's my questions
1.Do you miss Uncle Nigel?
2.Do you have a crush on anyone?
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
if you, your team, and everyone who supported "Penguins of Madagascar" took over the planet, what benefit would you find in it?
over a year ago private-penguin said…
zzz
Ok, here goes:

RTE33: Yes, and I know how I got up there too! It's a long story, really, but Skipper's giving me a look, reading over my shoulder, and reminds me to tell you that it's classified information! Sorry!

quasomeness: Thank you for your compliment! I do photograph well...but I don't mean to brag. Anyway, I found out about the Lunacorns when a little girl came to the zoo and left her Lunacorn behind. I guess you could say it was love at first sight!!!

Gumball17: I have no idea what group that is. What is YOUR favorite song?

Pomfan2011: Thanks for calling me adorable! I hope all these sweat compliments won't go to my head! ; ). For your first question: Of course I miss my Uncle Nigel!!! Although, I must admit I miss him less so after...you know...all that craziness that went on the last time he visited. After being surrounded by my team, another agent is the last thing I need in my life, thank you very much! For your second: Well, I'm still holding out for Cupid...but what're the chances I'll ever see that wonderful girl again? And Hunter was fun to be around, but we were really more just friends. I suppose I don't really have a big crush at the moment...but if you want to hear about penguins with crushes, I have some stories I can tell you about Kowalski and Doris...

mostar1219: That's a horrible question!!! I have no desire in taking over the world!!!! Maybe Skipper does, but I don't!!! Sorry if I got a little snippy there...it's a bit past my bedtime...

Good-night everyone!
over a year ago kowalkielol said…
big smile
what would you do if you found out that millions of people were secretly waching your secret lives every day, and that even some of us obbsess on you.
over a year ago doctorboffin said…
mischievous
He knows I watch him every day...

Um...lets see...what would it take to break you?
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
big smile
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u said something about the other penguin crushes in the episode that u liked shawna skipper said that who hasn't gone stupid for a lady i noticed rico went stupid for gutamala was she his first crush before he dated the doll? and uh if this is classified just say so ... how did rico and the doll meet?
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
smile
Hello, Private!
Remember all the things that happened to you and Hunter? Well... What if there was a similar sequence of events, but with you and a badger, instead of a leopard seal? Would you trust all badgers, or... just that one, or just the ones who seem friendly? In short, do you think you could ever trust a badger again, after Becky and Stacey?
kowalkielol: Well, I know that I'm on a TV show, but when you put it that way, it sounds a little creepier...I guess I'm flattered that so many people care about me...as long as there's no cyber-bullying, I'm ok!

doctorboffin: Uh...what would break me? I guess a hammer could...or an anvil...or a baseball bat would do a pretty good - ok, Skipper's telling me to shut up now...

lilzoey107: It's a pretty funny story, actually, not classified at all! We were on a mission in Canada, hunting down Dr. Blowhole, and we had to hide in this cabin during a crazy blizzard. While we were in there, a bomb planted in the floorboards went off and we all fell down to the basement. No one was hurt, thankfully, but there was Rico's doll in this old trunk with a bunch of other junk. Rico fell in love with the doll and took it back home with him. A sweet story, really. And yes, the penguin lady in Guatamala was his first love...of course, it did turn out she was married so that one didn't really work out well for anyone...

ImAnEasel: I would hope that I would save any creature in need...but I'd still be scared of any animal that could *gulp* tear me apart and eat me in twenty gruesome seconds...*shudders*. No, I could never trust a badger! You shouldn't either!!

over a year ago Pomfan2011 said…
big smile
Lol Thanks for answering my question ;)
What's actually going on with Kowalski and Doris? I Kinda want to know :D
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Hey, Private!!!! I want to know if it hurts when Skipper slaps you like crazy. I mean, don't you think he's such a jerk for doing that?
big smile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love at first sight!!!!!!!!! oh man i hope they show that on tv thnks private you rock!!!!!!!!!! :)
big smile
and i also feel terrible about rico's first love sorry rico but hey at least u have the doll as your girlfriend anyway thnks private you know what maybe i'll buy you a peanut butter winkie snowcone just for you :)
smile
if a bunch of fans of "Penguins of Madagascar", you, and your team took over the planet, what kind of benefits would you find in it?
mischievous
How do you hack into the anti matter reactor?
What's your SECOND favorite TV show? P. S. My fave song by LMFAO is Sorry For Party Rockin'
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
How old are you, Private? I always wanted to know.
over a year ago stlouisfan said…
What are you parent's names?
Pomfan2011: Well, Kowalski loves Doris a lot...he thinks about her quite obsessively, I might add...he writes a lot of poetry and makes some very interesting quilts...Did I mention he quilts? Skipper always gets a good laugh out of that!

krazy4kowalski: No, I don't think Skipper's a "jerk". I mean, he has a team to lead, and I'm inexperienced. It's really only righht that he discipline me. Though it does hurt quite a bit...

matchmaker1219: Didn't I already answer this question? Oh well, I guess the only thing I would benefit from would be the opportunity to fix some of the problems in the world...like hunger and violance.

doctorboffin: I haven't the faintest idea...and you're actually starting to frighten me...

Gumball17: Second favorite...I don't watch the telly much, and when I do, it's either the Lunacorns, or the news...Despite what happened though, I do still love the Dumb Animal Channel...

27Kowalski: In human years, I am 16 years old.

stlouisfan: I never knew my parents because they died when I was very young. I was raised by my Uncle Nigel and later the team. So I don't really know what their names were.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
Aww, it's really sad the story about your parents...
last edited over a year ago
I have a question, Private. How did you become afraid of badgers in the first place?
smile
if there was an award show that supported "Penguins of Madagascar" that ended up becoming completely popular in the future, where do you think it could maybe take place for one year it airs? And yea, i accidentally sent the same question twice earlier.
over a year ago RTE33 said…
Have You Heard Of The Comic "Garfield"? (I Know, Random)
smile
I see. Good answer! Hmm... Ooh! I know! What type of music do you like and what's your favourite instrument?
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Hmm... how did you get hooked on peanut butter winkies? and whats ur favorite lunacorn? =^.^=
over a year ago DrFBlowhole said…
rainy
I have many questions I would like to ask you, Private, but... Skipper would probably forbid you from answering any of them.
mischievous
I'm glad I'm scaring you! Do you know how easy it would be for me to snap your neck!? But that wasn't my question my question is how important are you to skipper? For example what would he do to get you back if someone let's say... Kidnapped you?
quasomeness: I don't really know...they've always scared me with their pointy teeth and sharp claws and all...It's too bad too, because I'm pretty sure I'm a Hufflepuff...and guess what their mascot is?

mostar1219: I'm sorry, I don't completely understand your question...would you mind rephrasing it?

RTE33: Yes, that's the one with the cat, right?

ImAnEasel: I mostly like showtunes, actually! But don't tell Skipper! My favorite instrument would probably be a guitar! They sound nice!

Colonelpenguin: How does anyone?? They're delicious!!!! I mean, there's the chocolate and the peanut butter and...mmmmmmm! My favorite Lunacorn is probably Princess Self-Respectra. The way she holds her head up high despite all the hardships she faces in the cloud kingdom...

doctorboffin: Uhhh, we're TOTALLY not on our way to raid your lair. Uh...don't put on any intruder defense systems...just keep Fanpoping calmly...
What do you think would be a possible location for an award show inspired by "Penguins of Madagascar" if it became popular in the future?
mischievous
First off you didn't answer my question and second of all I just turned on my intruder defense systems and emailed skipper that you liked showtunes!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Oh, lay off the kid, Blowhole!

I have another question for you, Private! Where did you get that butterscotch lolly you had in Mask of the Racoon?
I have another question for you Private. About your English accent, aren't you from the UK? If so, which part are you from?
smile
Blowhole... If you harm Private, you wont have time to regret it. >.>

Aaaaanyway, moving on... XD

When you were Mr Tux, you were in the wild west, right? So... how do you have an English accent? Or were you just touring, when you were there, or something? Because I didn't think you were from the wild west.
smirk
ImAmEasel: Please, like you could hurt me
smile
^ oh, i think you should experience a lot of force from ALL OVER before you say that. You might need a cast, a wheelchair, stitches, etc. Either way, it won't be pretty.
Oh shut up!
^ I'm just telling the truth (which i have to admit IS partially a warning and a threat). how 'bout taking a few punches and kicks to the groind and finding out if you can stand it?
Fine with me. I have had my tail fin sliced off so I few kicks and punches would not bother me.
smirk
^ You're right. They would.
I ment would not
^^ but not as badly as 8 stitches at the top of one's head. just a guess
over a year ago Skiparah said…
Have you heard of Emergency?