Penguins of Madagascar GAME: Elevator

SaturdaySurpris posted on Feb 17, 2012 at 08:43PM
I found this on a forum. So we´re all stuck in an elevator and can´t get out. What do we do? XD
I found this on a forum. So we´re all stuck in an elevator and can´t get out. What do we do? XD

Penguins of Madagascar 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
smile
I´ll start. Great, I called hellp for about five minutes and still nobody had gotten us out! What´s taking os long!!
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
*pulls out iphone* God, stupid green pigs!!!
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Don't worry! I watch reality TV! I know how to get us out of here! All I need is a pair of sunglasses..........does anyone have a pair of sunglasses?
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Alright, everyone avoid jumping. is there a population limit on this elevator? Also, here's a pair of sunglasses. *hands sunglasses to Gumball17*
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
surprise
Hmm... has the power been shut down? Because that would mean we're stuck, the lights are off, and we're running out of oxygen... *starts hyperventilating*
Don't worry! According to TV, I can wedge these doors open with this pair of sunglasses! We're saved! *tries to wedge door open* *sunglasses snap* CURSE YOU, BEAR GRYLLS!!!!!!
over a year ago doctorboffin said…
angry
Tensions are waring thin let's hope a certain dolphin doesn't kill every one!
over a year ago carsfan said…
worried
Stuck... in an elevator... but elevators are my BIGGEST phobia! ._.

*panic* AAAAHHHH! GET ME OUTTA HEAR!!! *Bangs on the doors*

(Is waiting to be bitch slapped or something)
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
@Gumball17: How can you open a door with sunglasses?! (Yeah, I watch Bear Grylls too, but i missed that part.)

I think I'll start to sing every single PoM song until someone save us. Does anyone else want to sing with me?
last edited over a year ago
laugh
AHHHHH!!! *Stops panicking for a sec* ._.

Sure! why not 27Kowalski! *Starts to sing Thump, Thump, Thump* XD
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
laugh
*joins in with carsfan* THUMP!!!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Ok, let's all take turns singing the lyrics of 'What the Heck is That'! Let's see how many of you actually know all the lyrics. 'Cause I personally have been driving my folks nuts with them! I'll go first!

What's the racket!? What's the clatter!?
We're under attack it's a life or death matter!
smile
I've had two songs stuck in my head from TROTRODB and one song stuck in my head from "Concrete Jungle Survival". *singing "Everybody Must Sing", "Graveyard Eight", and "We Are The Penguins"* I've even written an original song that definitely reminds me of Penguins of Madagascar.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
smile
*continue singing* "I was in a deep-sleep peanut dream."
smile
"I heard what I blieve to be a scream!" Hey, do u know the song "Elevator" from Flo Rida and Timabland?
^Hm. Interesting...

Hey, wait a minute...if you're showing us a youtube video...then someone on this elevator must have a laptop! Quick, someone turn on a POM episode!!!! Until then...

*sings* I heard what I believe to be a scream!
If you have a laptop, I'd rather have a Nicki Minaj music video. Anyway, if we're gonna sing PoM, I'd rather do "Wait, I Think I Can Explain".
smile
^ that was actually called "Everybody Must Sing". Since some of us are here, i'd like to show everyone a video that i believe reminds me of the effort of a lot of fanguins and how teamwork can really keep the POM spirit alive. *gets laptop and puts on video*
over a year ago kowalkielol said…
"presses alarm/help button the elevator wall" there, now everyone, just stay calm, and breathe comertably. the elevator has plenty of air, you dont think the contractors for this would make it air- tight? no, that is a fire hazard. now we must wait for help. if it lasts more than three hours, ill try to open the top of this thing so we can climb out. now, to entertain ourselves, and to keep us from panicing, could someone crak out a phone or laptop so that you can play mucic or a video, preferibly the penguins of madagascar . yay! already done . now, ill stand on this rail and try to open up the top of this thing.
smile
Wait!! I hear footsteps!!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
If we're trying to conserve oxygen, should we really be singing?

If we're lucky, maybe we're stuck on a floor level. I need the strongest people here to help me try to force the doors open. Even if we can only open a small gap between the doors, perhaps we can use leverage to open them wider with an object. Anyone have a high-heeled shoe?
This might be a reeeeeeeaaaaally bad time to mention I'm afraid of heights...and tight spaces...and machinery...and high-heeled shoes...
smile
^ *Facepalm* YOUR TELLING US THIS NOW?! *sight*...

*Gives Hight-Heeled shoe to SJF-Penguin* Here! Hope this helps! :D

*Watches POM episodes on Ipod touch while waiting* :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
*pulls up sleeves and reveals huge muscles* I'll help pry the door open. And if you guys have wifi, shouldn't you send an e-mail or video chat for help?
I can hook up a wireless signal to the maintenance crews! All I need is a computer a phone some wire and a radio antenna!
smile
And how are you gonna get it?
hmmm
I don't know.
smile
Oh, i have a phone, some wire, and a radio. *pulls off antenna* let's see what i can find in my bag. *opens bag and takes out a computer* must've forgotten about this. will these help?
cool
Look, we already called for help, and they obviously have more important things to do. When we get out of here I'll...send a very strongly worded letter to the building super!!!

That oughta teach them.