Penguins of Madagascar Mysteries...

ImAnEasel posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 09:00PM
You know, I think The Penguins of Madagascar is one of the most mysterious things on Earth. Let me give you a few examples of what I mean...

1. Manfredi and Johnston.

2. 'This.. is the SECOND most disgusting thing I have ever done!' - King Julien.

3. Hunter: Has anyone here ever actually tasted penguin?
Rico: *raises flipper*

4. How did the team form?

5. 'No no, Doris. Kowalski must never know.' - Skipper.

6. Why does King Julien value his feet so much? (I wrote a fanfiction about this one.)

7. And, of course... The most mysterious of them all...

DENMARK!!!

So yeah... what are your theories? Just asking. :3
last edited on Feb 04, 2012 at 09:03PM

Penguins of Madagascar 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
oh, i might make a fanfiction about Manfreedi and Johnson
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
big smile
^ YAY! I can't wait to see that, if you do. :)
over a year ago KingJulienXIII said…
I do not know about the penguins, they are very mysterious! I will never say what the most disgusting thing I have ever done was! You do NOT want to be knowing! The feet thing, that is a long story. Maybe someday I will tell you, IF I get a break from being king, you know.
I am also dying to hear the Denmark story! The cute penguin and I tried once to find out, but sadly, we failed.
zzz
^ I'd send you a link to my fanfiction, but... it would take too long to load. I can't be bothered to wait for my computer for another... how ever long it takes.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PlatinumFox said…
Mystery 2 - In polish version, King Julien instead of "This is the SECOND most disgusting thing I have ever done!" said "This is more disgusting than receiving Mort's birth!" But he said it only in the polish version, so polish translator could "inveted" it. But who knows...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
Like in my fanfiction, I say that Manfreedi and Johnson are now reincarnated as the Black and White spies on MAD. Here's the fanfiction: link
over a year ago andresandru said…
big smile
1: those are obviously the most unlucky penguins in the world

2: I've thought of that, maybe it has to do something with getting in Rico

3: Rico eats everything. But I never thought he got to be canival

4: thats a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo *two hours later* oooooooooooooong storie I wont tell you.

5:Skipper dated Doris in secret, that one is clear

6:that must be because it's psicogical: is Mort. Mort adores so much his feet, he constantly complains about that. If mort touched his hands, he would constantly complain about his hands. It's psicology, and I'm andrew.

7:it's clea-....wait...it's not clear...it's very simple!, it's too simple! HOW COULDN'T I THOUGT OF IT BEFORE! IT'S TOO SIMPLE! FIND IT BY YOURSELVES PEOPLE! I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago skipper12a said…
1. They met their "deaths" in so many ways I believe that there may have been more than just two of them.

2. I have absolutely NO IDEA what Ringtail is talking about.

3. If you haven't noticed, Rico almost swallowed Skipper's flipper in "All Choked Up". That's when he tried to hide the time bomb by swallowing it.

4. My theory is that either Skipper or Kowalski got there first, then Rico (then they built the S.T.A.N.K) and finally Private came along.

5. I've heard of this clip called "Skipper's Nightmare" and it mentions something about Doris. I'm not sure what though.

6. He's been valuing his feet since the first movie, so I still haven't got an answer since 2005.

7. One word: Hans.

-Skipper12a
over a year ago iloveprivate said…
big smile
These ARE mysteries. I wish I knew the answers.
My theory for 5 is that not all dreams are memories... Or maybe Doris is going out with Blowhole... who knows... I just refuse to believe Skipper would date the love of Kowalski's life, behind his back. Maybe they went out when they were younger..... But I still think, out of the theories I have just listed, the first one is the most plausible.

@PlatinumFox: Wow... That's new to me... Uh... I think the polish translators made that up. :3
over a year ago PlatinumFox said…
@ImAnEasel
Imagine - Julien receiving Mort's birth. :D Haha, funny. :3

About Manfredi and Jonshon - First, I was sure that they aren't true, but only Skipper made them up to teach lessons to the rest of his team. But in episode "Maurice in Peace", Private also mentioned them, so they must be real. Maybe they still alive. I have no idea. :>
btw, sorry for my english. i know, it isn't perfect, it isn't even good.
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
laugh
@PlatinumFox OK, here's an idea: maybe Julien is............Mort's dad! And when Julien's wife/girlfriend was going into labor, since there aren't any hospitals in Madagascar, he had to, uh, do the doctor's part.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Oh I know, isn't it? But the mysteries add so much depth to the characters and thier pasts and give so much opportunity for fanfics, and it always keeps us wondering. I love it! Even as much as I know we're all dying to know what happened to M anf J or in Denmark, sometimes I actually kinda hope they don't tell us, just because then the mystery'll be gone.
^ I know, right!?!?!? I'm also split into two halves, about that.