Penguins of Madagascar PoM/LoZ TP Mash up. GOOD READ. TRUST ME!!!!

Zelda4Efas posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 10:53PM
Okay, so me and ImAnEasel read that Legend of Zelda mash up with Wind Waker right? then we wonder if there was a possible way to get LINK into Central Park Zoo... AND OUR FANFICTION IS TURNING OUT AWESOME!!!!!

Rating: I dunno, Teen? For mild violence? Note EXTREMELY mild violence.

Dedications: Miyamoto for creating the best video games ever!!!!!!
Tom McGrath, and other people who made PoM,
ImAnEasel for being a perfect partner in this story.
Cattoy10 for being the first to bother clicking on this forum and trusting me.
And Everyone who reads this.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Copyright: all characters belong to nintendo, nick, Dreamworks, whatever, we own nothing!!!!!!!

Credits to Me + Easel.

Thank you SOOOOOOO much Easel, on helping me make this fanfiction a reality!!!!! I love you soooo much for agreeing to help me right now!!!!!!!
And thank you to anyone who reads this and finds it awesome.
Chances are, me and Easel will be about 5 chapters ahead of you all, we'll try not to spoil it when we update or whatever, but no pressuring us into posting chapters early! We may have the material, but we need to proof read it to make it awesome.

Summary: Link gets taken across time and space to NYC to awaken the untapped magical potential there and stop the spreading of Twilight (not the book, but that would be nice too xD!) yada yada.

We'll be trying to post weekly, if not sooner depending on if we finish a chapter in time or not.

chapters with conversations using "message" belong to Easel, conversations using 'message' are from yours truly.

I'll try put up Links to Zelda references you probably never
heard of.

Oh, spam is allowed, shoot have an all out spam war if you want. (been there done that, got WAY out of hand, and it was AWESOME.)

NO CUSSING PLEASE!!!!

Oh and ENJOY!!!!!!

****************************UPDATE*******­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Oh, if you want a chapter earlier, (whenever possible) comment! If we have a spare chapter we have edited and everything, it takes 3 comments from different people for a preview, and 5 for a full post. After all, I'll only post earlier if people are actually reading this and enjoying it (which I hope you are)

Oh, and feel free to make suggestions! thanks!!!!!!!!!!
last edited on Jan 31, 2012 at 10:42PM

Penguins of Madagascar 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...