Penguins of Madagascar When did you start watching POM?

Tressa-pom posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:28PM
The Penguins of Madgascar is the best show! We have so many fans in Nick,Youtube,Fanpop,Facebook etc.. When did you start watching Pom episodes and how long have you been a fanguin???

Penguins of Madagascar 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
I start watching it beacause I already loved 'em in "Madagascar" and "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa" movies and , well since i started i couldn't stop!
So I'm a fanguin since I saw them on my TV.

@Tressa-pom: What about you? Why did you start to watch PoM?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tressa-pom said…
smile
Two years ago (2010) When I went to buy madagascar's dvd, I saw POM'S poster on wall. I was so curious about it and I watch first episode (gone in flash). It is so cool. I watched all season in a week. But first I think Private name is Slippy :D Since then I'am a fanguin ! I have my OC Tressa and I dream about it everyday!
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
smile
^Good for you! I don't have a lot of dreams about POM...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
I liked POM since the show premiered around the time of the KCAs, you know, the one where they won a blimp from the Burp Contest. When I first saw the show, I got hooked on Kowalski, but I felt like I would be too much of a freak if I stared at him so much. I, too, have dreams about POM. As a crazed fanguin now, I would do anything to support POM!
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Since the very beginning! =D
over a year ago egel_0507 said…
I remember it was June 13, 2009. I missed it's first airing in our country(June 12, 2009). I wasn't interested in the Madagascar movies at first. The reason I watched the series was because I had a friend once who was teased as a penguin.
I became more interested in the show when they aired "Haunted Habitat". Since then, I've become the fanguin that I am today.

PoM forever, WOOT!!! ^^
over a year ago amiraPOMvers said…
smile
i saw PoM for the first time in my television 2 years ago,2010.and i already a fan of madagascar.when i recognized they are the penguins from madagascar,i always watch it and be a fanguin from that time,even now they aired at 5 in the morning.yay i luv PoM!!
over a year ago quasomeness said…
I started watching PoM during the sneak peaks in November 2008. I thought the show wasn't half bad when I watched it. During that time, Spongebob was my favourite show. Around Autumn 2009, SB and PoM were equal as my favourite shows. In early 2010, PoM beat SB as my favourite show!
over a year ago have64 said…
smile
I started watching PoM episodes when the season premiere aired. I became a fanguin about a year or a few months later.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
big smile
Sometime in summer, 2011. When I discovered fanpop in October 2011, I was so happy!! :D :D :D I still am. X3 I became obsessed with the show as soon as I watched the first episode (The Revenge of Dr Blowhole). Well, it's not the first episode, I know, but it was the first episode I ever watched!