Penguins of Madagascar New Penguins of Madagascar Episodes Discussion Forum

xDark_Angelx posted on Jan 16, 2012 at 07:17PM
I am not a huge fan of putting spoilers and mentioning what happens in the newest episodes on the wall, since then anyone can see it-including those who haven't seen them and don't want to be spoiled. So I created this. It doesn't have to be for just today's new episodes, but for all episodes in the future.

It's simple, really; here, we just give our thoughts of the episodes, or just put quotes or scenes we thought were awesome or funny.

So people, be warned. If you haven't seen newer episodes, there will probably be lots of spoilers here.

So...I dunno-DISCUSS! XD
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 07:21PM

Penguins of Madagascar 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
I'll maybe put up a real review once I see it again; I like to see episodes a second time to really look into it and review for it.

One thing that really shocked me was when Hunter asked if any of the penguins ever had, uh, penguin, and Rico raised his hand. Oh, wow. What was that about? Looks like Rico has a bit of explaining to do. That took me off guard, even a little-we know Rico, but I never expected him to do that. Anyone else think so? Maybe that's just my naive side getting to me. XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Ahaha, yes, that shocked me too! XD I was like, "Uhh... Rico... WHEN DID YOU EAT A PENGUIN?!"
I loved all the new epis that showed today, they were hilarious! I thought Hunter was a very cute character, and did you notice at the end where her dad said he hated Antarctica? Who thinks they'll come to the zoo someday? That would be neat! My favorite part of the special was when Kowalski did the sock puppets. XD Haha! Or, or maybe vampire Julien! XD
Skipper was hilarious in The Big Move. At first he's all: Anything to get my sleep! Then when it all backfires, he blames Private. XD
I liked the open ending at the end of Endangerous Species, too, leaving potential for Dode to return. XD He's funny, isn't he? And Kowalski's last line... LOL!
over a year ago InternetGirl123 said…
Towards the end of "The Big Move" literally had me rolling on the floor laughing. Kowalski kept growing and shrinking! And Julien with the water line was awesome. :D
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Actually, I found the epi "Endangered Species" a bit disturbing. It kinda reminded me of suicide bombers. Way too much death for me.

Maybe I'm sensitive to violence like Private.
over a year ago penguin014 said…
laugh
i like after skipper was argueing about how he loved the silence.....then when he ordered the others to sleep hes all........*silence*........you made the silence to load! happy? XD he NEVER wants to be wrong.....i fell in love with operation antarctic......Its shows privates kindness and bravery....plus it was overall hilarious!!
laugh
and nice way to meet a friend private....throe fish at her face XD
@Quasomness-Now that you mention it, I guess it seemed a bit weird, what with all those deaths. But it's pretty much their own fault. I guess there's a reason Dodo birds are extinct; they're dangerously stupid and stupidly dangerous. XD

And was I the only one think of that one part from the Phineas and Ferb theme song: "Finding a Dodo bird" throughout that episode?
^Now that I'm thinking of it from a more positive point-of-view, I think it is kinda funny how the dodo birds epic FAILed.

Maybe I'm stressed for exams.
laugh
its a dark hummor....
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
@xDark_Angelx: (Hunter was the one who actually asked.) I thought it was awkward as well. However, Rico did briefly have Skipper's flipper in his mouth in "All Choked Up" when he went to swallow the time bomb Skipper was holding. I suppose we could technically interpret this as "tasting penguin" in a much more acceptable way than actually consuming penguin meat.
^True 'dat.
^^Oh, wow, why did I think it was Julien? Fail on my part, thanks. XD
Also, do you all remember when Kowalski played with the "shrinky shrinker ray?" And Burt calling a reversed shrinky shrinker ray a biggy bigger ray?
^Haha, yes, that was funny. Why did he change its name? XD Maybe he thought a shrink ray was more of a thing and not a name, and was also running verrrry low on inspiration. XD You know, if Kowalski hasn't been so cocky, he wouldn't have even had that problem. But noooo, he had to go and spin it around real cool like a gun. XD
^Maybe he wanted to make things easier to understand for everyone else.
^Haha, maybe. XD Though shrinky shrinker ray has more syllables. lol...
^Maybe Kowalski got a sense of humour where he likes to say something redundent in the name of his inventions.
^Yeah that makes sense. XD
He is rather redundant sometimes, isn't he? And, after the whole 'stopwatch' thing, I can see why he would name things silly on purpose, and such.
over a year ago penguinlover13 said…
I thought Endangered Species had a rather abrupt ending. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like there should've been a few more lines after Kowalski's. But I thought the episode was hilarious. XD
^Yeah, it did, didn't it? XD It like, cut off the second Kowalski finished his sentence, haha! But hey, to make every episode ten minutes and thirty-three seconds must be reeeeeally hard, so it's fine. XD It was a great last line too.
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
laugh
I hala (had a laugh attack) when kowalski said "Awwwwwwwww, crud!!!" in that high-pitched voice XD XD XD XD XD
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
laugh
Kowalski reminded me of Alvin! Who didn´t laugh at that part?
Kowalski sure knows how to shrink himself LIKE A BO$$!
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
big smile
i like the part that rico was sleeping with his girlfriend AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO IS THINKING OF HOW THEY MET AND HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN DATING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­?!
I'm sure you're not the only one. I'm not one, though, because I don't think there's much history between the two. Rico could have just found her at the toy store and stole her. And for how long he's had her...that's a tough one to really say.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
I see I'm not the only one who thought Kowalski sounded like Alvin when he shrunk. SOMEBODY KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE DEADLY HELIUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Also, someone else mentioned that he sounded like Darth Vadar when he grew and they were right.
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
big smile
that's what i was thinkin but ..... maybe he just found it in the lost and found or somethin
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Lalala, digging up forums, lalala. ^^ ...I'll type something later, I'm just pulling this up now because of the premier week. XD
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
You know, I was totally upset to how Marlene wasn't in "The Big Blue Marble" :3

Now beware! Skipper won't let anyone hurt Mama Earth! SO YOU BETTER RECYCLE.
I was also very upset that this has been the second special in a row completely devoid of Marlene.
And my fear came true- Penguins really pushed certain views into the special. They used symbolism most of the time, which probably went over most people's heads, but was quite low for them to stoop. But forget me, I'm not going into a long rant here and now, and I'm definitely not going to bring politics into a discussion of something relatively light. Despite the fact it made me uncomfortable, I thought 'The Big Blue Marble' had quite a few good lines. The whole parachute thing really made me laugh.

Overall, the new episodes over the course of the entire week were funny... but I have come over time to expect a little more, so something was missing.
I didn't really think about Marlene being in that episode, but sinc it was in my noggin, the next time I saw it, I was pretty sad. You people got to me-darn you all!

I thought it was an okay episode. Episodes about being green and heathly and such do tug me the wrong way for some reason; I'm not a hater, it's just all overused. But at least there weren't crazily too put-out speeches about caring for the planet. So that's a plus. I swear, though, that eye on the furros was freaky.
Bumping this up real quick for the two most recently aired episodes.

I loved Smotherly Love; dunno why exactly. But it was pretty funny. They kept arguing about who was her favorite, which is what my family does all the time on mother's day just to be funny. I mean, even if they wouldn't want to admit it at first, they enjoyed and wanted the "molly-coddling," as Skipper puts it. :)
over a year ago Huso-1990 said…
I have no idea we're discussing, but they are the only reasons for the whole family to sit and watch them, are simply the best.
^In this forum, we discuss newer episodes. We can really dicuss any, but it makes more sense to talk about most recent ones, such as the ones this morning, "Smotherly Love/Littlefoot." And yes, the penguins are a great way to sit down as long as most of your family likes it. Everyone but my brother does, really, though really, my mom's neutral about them; doesn't really watch cartoons with us anymore.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
I loved the Duality thing in littlefoot! It reminded me of that one old star trek episode where Kirk got spit into his "baser" natures and his kind side. One side couldn't make decisions or be a strong leader, and the other was completely controlled by his instincs-familiar much? XD
They really ought to look into the ability of paranoid fear to block cute weapons, you never know when that might come in handy-I mean,what If dr.B found out about cute weaponization? he is a dolphin after all-all he'd need is some cute little baby dolphin and POW insta cute-hypno-ray or something.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
^ LOL yeah I noticed that too! I thought Private was so cute when he was all annoyed and when he finally did his cute thing it failed! Marlene was so freaked out by it! XD All I have to say for Littlefoot: AWESOME EPISODE!

As for Smotherly Love, I laughed my head off!. Hans was great in it. I especialy love the part when Hans thought the penguins were to cute to attack. Also the part when Skipper was enjoying that war book Ma was reading him, he was so cute! And Hans at the end was SO funny, "I hate the vegetables" LOL! Every second of that episode I love! =D
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Marlene was knocked out by Private's hypercute in "Cute-astrophe," so Marlene is not immune to it. Likely the reason it failed in "Littlefoot" was because Private tried it on technically only half of Marlene.
I absolutely loved 'Smotherly Love' and 'Littlefoot'. I was beginning to think season 3 wouldn't be as good as the previous two seasons, but these restored my faith.

Hans was hilarious. It was such a treat to see him again. The penguins arguing which one was Ma's favorite also cracked me up. Actually, I was laughing during the whole thing. The end was great, and it was a really witty way to deal with Hans. It was interesting to see that Hoboken is still looking very nice. I guess sending enemies there for revenge won't work in the future.

Littlefoot was great also, because in the premiere week we had recently, we didn't get to see much Marlene. Having another Marlene-centered episode was nice. Her scared self was hilarious babbling on and on, and even Private became annoyed! It was also neat to see Officer X again. I squealed when we found out Skipper could play the Spanish guitar- I really did. I know, I'm a bit pathetic. And the end, when they were in the car? It was just such a cute episode.