Penguins of Madagascar Wanna Be in My New Story? [Closed]

RockOnPoM posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 02:04AM
I'm making a new story with a bunch of chapters, and I'm gonna need some of the fans in the story.
If you want to be in it, you could comment saying that you want to be in it. The story involves us fans getting sent to the PoM reality, so also comment how you would react to that. I really think that this story will turn out great, and I hope that alot of you fans join in. Thanks ;)

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
i'd like to be in the story. i'd still have my feelings for Kowalski, but i would try not to be too psycho about it. Also, i would act like a really determined fanguin!
over a year ago have64 said…

I want to be in it.
I would react by saying, "Dang... How did I end up in New York."
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
I would like to be in it. I would be all awe-struck that I got to meet the penguins. I would also try to set up Skipper and Marlene (on a date, I mean).
over a year ago KowalSkip9 said…
smile
I would like to be in it, please! ^^

How I would react? Hmm, well, I'd probably faint. A lot. XD
over a year ago RockOnPoM said…
smile
Thanks, guys. More people can join in, and for those who did, you will be in my story soon. If you haven't seen the Prologue yet, check it out: link
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
I could be in it I guess. I would probably be in shock or something.
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
smile
I want to be in it too. I would probably just annoy Skipper by interrupting his ´dramatic paranoid attacks´.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
smile
Please could I join it? I would react hoping I'm not going to be there for ever (I'd miss my family), but putting that thought to one side and enjoying myself in whatever way I can. :)
over a year ago cattoy10 said…
big smile
I would like to be in it ;)

I would be willing to do anything to save the penguins and Skipper!
I`m a big Skilene and Skipper fan and i`m just like Skipper. Soooo.......i would brobably shout at the Skyspirits: " CURSE YOU BLOWHOLE" XD and i still can`t go to Denmark. I went there once, but let`s just say they would not want me back there >:)
I´m Sweet and i have a big heart, but i like revenges, extreme things, Military stuff (like the N.A.T.O. alphabeth) and i know martial arts ;)
i would probably annoy Kowalski and hug Skipper sometimes
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kivamarie said…
wink
I like to be in it too and i just want the Penguins to know me and not a spy
over a year ago Pomfan2011 said…
big smile
I want to be in it Please :D I want to react being very excited and get to meet everyone (SKILENE FAN OVER HERE)
over a year ago RockOnPoM said…
smile
Thanks everyone, I've gotten enough people.