Penguins of Madagascar AliceX?

SaturdaySurpris posted on Dec 22, 2011 at 04:36PM
Who do you think Alice would fall in love with, is already or would fit to?
1)Officer X
2)Gus
3)Skipper
4)Maurice[Zoo keeper]
5)other...?

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quasomeness said…
I've seen Alice talk with Gus a lot when there need to be repairs at the zoo. Officer X and Alice never really interacted. And any of the zoo animals wouldn't really be much good. I would have to say Gus. Other than the Alican pairing.

"In Soviet Russia, pairing enjoy you."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
big smile
GO YOLICE! (AliceXThe guy who always says yo Alice)
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
smile
The "Yo, Alice guy" is Maurice. The one we never actually see untill "Maurice at peace"
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
^ Really? I thought they were different.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
^Me too. :P
@Matchmaker11 and 27Kowalski: The "Yo, Alice!" guy is named Maurice. So is Maurice the lemur. However it's crazy that they both have the same name.

Kinda like at my real school where several people share the same name with me.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
^ I know that school senario. in fact, someone has the same first name as me. Well, anyway, i think Alice might be with Officer X if not Private. I got the whole "Pralice" idea from a dream months ago. And as for Officer X and Alice? The one thing THEY have in common is their enemies: THE PENGUINS!
^Alice is only suspicious of the penguins. She actually cares for them. However, Officer X is legit enemies with the penguins. Not the sort of guy I want to hang out with.
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
big smile
Officer X, They don't seem to care for each other too much, I mean, they barely interact, ' "X." Is that the name your mommy gave you?' is hardly a flirtful comment (is that even a word?)
Gus - Possibly! she does chat with him a bit more than other male character, not just being checked up on for being an irresponsible zoo keeper or anything.
Skipper - Hrk *spit-take* - WHAAAAT?!
Maurice - maybe, if she didn't mainly stare at her walkie talkie instead of his actual face. Then again, maybe Maurice checks up on her because he likes the sound of her voice over the radio or something.
I could imagine Alice and Maurice both kissing their walkie talkies while holding down the TRANSMIT button.
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
oh ... that would be awkward in a kids show ... 0.0
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
While Alice/X and Alice/Gus are interesting, I think Alice might have to resort to Internet dating or taking out a personal ad in the newspaper. Something like, "SWF seeking SWM in Manhattan, age 30–45, non-smoker." Perhaps she should also add in the traditional "likes long walks on the beach" platitude for good measure.

Then again, despite temporarily falling for a trash can through no fault of her own, Alice could be happily married for all we know.
last edited over a year ago