Penguins of Madagascar What Do You Think About Skipper About Kowalski, They Are A Good Couple ?

PillePalle posted on Dec 14, 2011 at 05:27PM
why there is not this pairing? I think they are cute together !
save

Penguins of Madagascar 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PillePalle said…
laugh
*skipper and kowalski xD sorry
skippercp321 commented…
i dont see them being in a romatic relaship but skico i do not pripper tho and btw there is a koko skips paring it kipper look up fanfiction.com then type kipper in the search bar you git lots just make shure the pom there are some kipper the dog ones but most skiper koko fics over a year ago
skippercp321 commented…
THERE THERE POM srry over a year ago
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
smile
Yeah, I think they are just really good friends, like brother. :)

over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
smile
I for one love this pairing XD
I don't even know why I do, it's just really cute!
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
It depends on what you mean by 'couple'.

Brotherly pairing = yes.

Friendship pairing = yes.

Fellow soldiers = yes.

Homosexual = NO!

That goes for all of the penguinxpenguin pairings (Not including OCs).
over a year ago quasomeness said…
I consider them to be a pairing in the sense that they are like brothers and friends. However, I do not consider them having any sort of sexual relationship.
big smile
How come everyone seems to like Rico/Kowalski but not Skipper/Kowalski? :(
angry
all talk about rico and kowalski or kowalski and private -.- and not over skipper and kowalski! </3 :(
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
angry
EXCUSE ME??
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I don't get why no one ever talks about them either. I love this pairing! They don't even have an official pairing name yet! Is it Kipper, or Skowalski? I dunno! D:

Kowalski, chill. ^^ You don't like, you don't have to click.
over a year ago Iroto122 said…
@ImAnEasel: what you said :)
@Kowalski: Surely you're used to all these slash pairings people put you in by now!
@Penguinangel: Kipper XD
over a year ago penguinlover13 said…
Kowalski- Seriously, calm down. I don't like all the pairings out there (including this one), but I'm not complaining. Everyone has their own opinion, so try to respect them. And KowalskiTheLich is right, you should be used to them by now. I've only been here for, like, 3 or 4 months and I'm fine with them. You've been here for nearly 2 years!! XD
^Although, if people were taking me and putting me in pairings with every other boy I know, I guess I would probably get pretty annoyed...
smile
I think it should also give a name with skipper and kowalski mixed,as Penguin Angel said it !
Bump :D
But in all honesty, I think people should give this pairing is shot. People are so obsessed with Skilene and Kico that they never consider any other pairing :(
over a year ago zombicupcake said…
soo cute :3
^Yes, yes it is :D