Penguins of Madagascar Our Retirement =(

Lt_Kowalski posted on Nov 28, 2011 at 07:25PM
This is Lt. Kowalski A.E. Malkowicz reporting..

Well, let me start off by saying, hello and thank you for positioning your eyes towards this forum. The title says it all. I know it upsets and saddens all the fans and friends we've made but it is true...

I know for a fact that we will not be going on like we have for long and it is indeed dreadful..
Might I say that, I, myself am quite shocked, but all is truthful..

We all know that individuals cannot simply move on forever. ONE probably CAN in the afterlife, but it is simply impossible in the real world.

It's a difficult time for us as well as a team, and we do indeed hate to see ourselves go and move on. Of COURSE we will still be a team none the less, but we will simply, at some point, will no longer make new episodes.
I WILL say that our series will END with a MOVIE about US! I will say that. But in further more, we will surely miss you all and more.

I am NOT here to make you upset, but rather state a fact that is bound to happen. I somewhat don't agree with it, but as you all know, a penguin cannot live forever just like with other life forms.

I and the others will gradually get older. Rico will have a prosthetic leg, Skipper will probably lose his trust in everyone and possibly and eye, and I, myself, will probably be in a wheelchair and with Alzheimers... Not that I am wishing this upon ourselves, but again, it is fact.
Private on the other hand, will be a Spring chicken still and have his own life. I do wish him the best of luck on that.

BUT, as I may go on, we will still be around and you can all keep in contact with us which I will give you all. =]

We will surely never forget you, but as long, as we are still around, we will never forget you. And even so, will we be legacies and keep our legacy remembered for future generations to come. =]

Again, it's a sad, horrible way, but it is soon to come. Don't worry about us, we are still here and also in your young hearts and minds. =D

Note that we are NOT going just yet but, we will surely let you know what happens to us or our network will let you know. Either way heh..

We thank you all for being our great and generous fans that you are. The fan art you've all created, the clubs, the photos, the forums, the links, the videos, the updates, and all much more. We surely and TRULY thank you all!

Never forget us! As we shall never forget you all!

*salutes*
~ Lt. Kowalski Albert E. Malkowicz =]

MY information where you can contact me:
THIS very site: Lt_Kowalski
Twitter: link
Myspace: link
Youtube: link
( I DID have a Facebook at some point, but it was disabled sadly and upsettingly. I will not return there again.)

Skipper:
Youtube:link

PRivate:
link
link

Rico:
link
last edited on Nov 28, 2011 at 07:27PM

Penguins of Madagascar 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
We know, Kowalski. We've known for months now that the show's bound to end, and now ending soon... But I don't see much point in worrying about that now. It's like me freaking out about graduating; it's gonna happen, and it's gonna suck, but I'd rather just enjoy the time I still have with all my friends while I can than spend my time mopping about because of what hasn't happened yet.

And anyway, we still have eachother here once the show's ended, and we still have plenty of penguin awesomeness ahead until that! Like you said, there's still the movie to end it off with a bang, and still Madagascar 3 and maybe even 4!:D Horrah for optimism!
over a year ago penguinlover13 said…
^ What she said!! And there is going to be a Penguins of Madagascar movie too!!
over a year ago quasomeness said…
^The movies might even refresh the PoM life!
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
Penguinangel is right! There is no use mopeing about what is bound to come. We should enjoy the upcoming episodes. Come on Kowalski, your not even close to being stuck in wheelchair yet! Stop being so focused on the future and enjoy the present while you can. So snap out of it soilder and stop looking at the dark side.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Why worry about what is yet to come, especially since we have about a while year left? There's no need to. Focus on what is going on right now, and the episodes now. And you seem to be very negative about this, though you aren't a fortuneteller, so you can't really say what will happen in the future. I mean, you can't be that old to be in a wheel chair in less than a decade. Try to think on the bright side and look at things differently, or at least don't think about it and enjoy the time you have now on the show.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Don't worry. Even if the show will end soon, the spirit of Penguins of Madagascar will still go on. For now, all that matters is enjoying the present. Also, if the POM MV Awards becomes an annual thing, it'll remind everybody of how awesome POM really is. And I think a tear is nearly forming in my eye. Not to sound too much like Skipper, but it's one manly tear.
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
Who said l was negative? l am just trying to refresh your young minds.. Sorry if l had brought this up everyone.. Oy, czy nie oszeu jak....*pauses*.... Uh... Woops.. Sorry hehe, l sometimes tend to role over to Polish at times.. POINT BEING, JUST trying to keep the facts updated. And l am NOT negative as l have just said.. l surely wish l can foretell the future, but l can create a time machine with my cerebreal cortex! l've managed to still have my Friendship Meter, which is HIGHLY accurate. l have tried it on MANY, some are of HIGH aspects, others.... Let's just say they were uh... Not so good..
But l am looking forward to this! l am in fact happy. This gives me time to spend time with the team and my wife and friends. =D
So, please, NO negatives please. lt's bad enough the past did that enough to me.
BUT I digress. Wish us all luck and keep in touch with us!

*salutes* ;D
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
*salutes*
over a year ago quasomeness said…
*salutes*
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
*salutes* ^^
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
*salutes* well, whatever happens in the future, i wish you luck
over a year ago ruthc93 said…
*salutes* Though I wasn't here during the time when you were most active, I have been reading some of your older posts. I'd have to say that I completely agree with Penguinangel. We'll worry about it when it comes. Meanwhile, let's enjoy what we have now. And even if that time comes to fast, you and your team will still be remembered by all of us. Like mostar said, the spirit of PoM will live on. :3
over a year ago skipper1124 said…
I certainly would hate to see the show end but reality is reality.