Penguins of Madagascar Weird Foods

Zelda4Efas posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 09:02AM
PLEARCK!At dinner tonight, i'm asian so i always have rice, but tonight, the rice tasted... strange. slightly salty and ... meatish? and my mum kept telling me to eat and i inisisted something was up utill she tole me
"your dad cooked the rice with the chicken fat from yesterday."

Me: o_O BLEEEAAAARCK! *spits out mouthful* I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH IT!!!

so, has anyone else had weird dinners? hopefully my parents aren't the strangest out there.

Also, is it normal for Fanpop to say on walls and comments that evrything was posted 5 years ago and when i try to chat with people it says Sign in now so i can't chat and my art never shows up even though i posted it on photos and fanart? cause something is up. and i hope it has nothing to do with chicken. Also when i change pages eg updates -> images it logs me off. Help anyone???

Penguins of Madagascar 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Sorry, I can't help you with the computer problem. But I can talk about weird food! :D Ok, the first time I tried mini doughnuts, it was at a theme park (or something like that) and I was about... 10 years old. I ate the doughnuts and they tasted of chips! O_o I thought that it was a new type of doughnut for people who loved chips. I even thought they had a name: Chippy doughnuts! XD How wrong I was... It turned out they had been cooking chips the day before. They had been cooked with chip fat! I nearly gagged. I've been hesitant to eat mini doughnuts ever since. So that's my food story! :D