Penguins of Madagascar Feral Heart crossing over.

Zelda4Efas posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 03:35AM
So, I was thinking about how we're going to move forward from just simply making the characters, you'll appreciate this WolfHeart (Haha blowhole moment) So i was thinking of a weekly timetable that we can work out (cause we might be busy on some days) of what to do.

1 Game Night - Friday? its saturday for me cause in in NZ but we should set up a time. sum1 convert it to NZ time for me when decided. keep it between 1-2pm or 7-9pm NZ time cos i got dance.

a) Hotpotatoe!
an inverted game of tag with limited tags (5,4,3,2,1, HOTPOTATO! and blow up a den.)

b)Trivia -> trivia

c)Simon Says -> Simon says

d)Dreamy date. Sorry, i've never played it. anyone????

e) Which one has Private?
from Badger Pride. We could hunt down Private, who is hiding in a bush. We'll work out boundaries later. (sorta like Hide and seek)

2 Kitka vs Marlene battle it out made up episodes on monday

Idea for dialogue
Private"... but your like sisters"
Marlene " I don't care if we're identical twins! I want Skipper MINE, FOREVER!!!

Everyone"GASP"

Skipper 0_o

3 Episode reenactments on thursays.

4 Training exercises - working on moving as a unit, fighting as a unit, and sleeping as a unit.

Anyone who has more ideas to contribute to FH Crossovers post here!

P.S Wolfheart u better.

Penguins of Madagascar 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago WolfHeart23 said…
big smile
OMG.... I have so many ideas... And we could have days for OCs too...

If anyone doesn't know what FeralHeart is, it is a 3D free MMORPG game where you can play as a feline and/or canine. It is like WolfQuest for those who know what that is, but you don't simulate an animal's life; you just roleplay with a BUNCH of people :3 Here is the link to the site ----> www.feral-heart.com (I also have a club for it: Feral Heart MMORPG)

This is a picture of Marlene I made in feline form. :3
OMG.... I have so many ideas... And we could have days for OCs too... 

If anyone doesn't know what F
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Yeah, I want an OC day too... do you know 2 other FH friends right now who like Pom? cause i wanna make becky and stacy's friendship album and i don't have several computers
Shadowcharmer mainly, but no one else has really heard of it on the PoM spot. Maybe if we enlighten them on it, they might join us X3
I had ideas for emotes for the characters to get the album to work, but i quickly found out i couldn't log on several apps on diff accounts simultaneously.
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
laugh
Funny story.

I went to Endless plains and I was running all over the place. When I got bored, I couldn`t find the exit.XD I was running in circles a few times and still can`t find it. Then, I findly found the exit and typed ":D the exit, FREEDOM!!!:D" One guy typed "?" XD It took me more than an hour to find it.XD I`ll start liking Endless plains if I can find the exit again.
LOL. Freedom? didn't it occur to you to simply 'go home'? But i'd laugh at that.

As a side note, if your masquerading in a Gods and Goddesses group (which is highly cool with the fancy talk and pretend powers) how do you get an annoying red fox to know that your not interested even though (as Goddess of Storm) I threatened to "...have the power of a thousand storms tear the veins from your scalp and vaporize your blood ..." etc etc. Excessively violent i know. but i was pretending to be a higher being!
laugh
^I think I know that fox... XD
does it go by the name kamina?
I'm not sure, but it starts with a k... XD
(I know kamina sounds like a girls name but apparently its a guy.)
and also I wonder if i should get FH+, i can't find much info on it.
I have it... :3 It is pretty cool, there's no Fluorite Plains, but Bonfire Island has actual bonfires... And Ficho Tunnel is Ficho Caverns, And there's a totally different map, it's AWESOME. (It doesn't erase normal FH though, you can have both)
sounds cool, though i think i'd get lost in the caverns, theres a pic i found online. doesn't look easy to navigate.
^It isn't... The tunnels are very narrow, and there are secret paths in the "ceiling" that I get lost in. :P I haven't found the end yet... If there is one XD But it's GREAT for RPs X3
yep, tried it, as i predicted i did get lost for a few mins, how many land marks are in endless plains? I think i found 4 landmark dens, and island, a tower (with a flaming crystal), and a lake.
^A flaming crystal? O_O OMG... I have to find that! XD
it was like, way up high on a beacon on a small island thats only half accessable (thanks to the borderline) i thought it was a lighthouse, till i saw he beacon was on fire.
over a year ago blondiloks said…
laugh
HELLO!!!
also, how about capture the flag? we could race to a certain den in equal-ish groups?
Mmm, yes, the more the better! X3