Penguins of Madagascar Presidential Election Fall 2011

Penguinangel posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 03:41PM
It's election time again! For those of you who weren't around for the last one, I'll explain how it's gonna work.

For the next week or two anyone who wants to be in the election just has to say so on this forum, and someone else has to second them (just say that you want them to run too).

Once we have all of our candidates in, they can write a speech if they choose to about why they should be president, and I will post a fanpick will all of thier names. Then it's voting time!

If we have more than 4 people running, we will have two rounds of fanpicks. The second will have the top 3 candidates. First place will become the new President, and second place will become Vice President.

Rules!

1) The candidates have to leave a comment on the fanpicks so we know they did not vote for themselves. No one else has to leave a comment this time, since we lost a lot of good votes because of that and almost got two different results.

2) DO NOT BRING IN YOUR FRIENDS FROM OTHER FANDOMS TO VOTE. I don't care if they somehow found out about it on thier own and insist on voting for you. Make sure they don't, or tell me that they did and that vote will not count.

3) If you have multiple accounts, only vote from one of them.

4) You can only second two people, so don't go wasting those before you see who all wants to run.

Current Candidates:

Metallica1147
Matchmaker11
SPKR689
xDark_Angelx
Penguinangel
penguin014
quasomeness
light12345
last edited on Nov 21, 2011 at 07:56PM

Penguins of Madagascar 60 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...