Penguins of Madagascar Back Again and Here to Stay!

Col_Skipper posted on Sep 27, 2011 at 07:05PM
This is Skipper reporting in at 0300 hours,

Okay so it's been a while since I have been on and you are all probably wondering where I been.

I mostly have been busy on multiple classified apperations that all ended in success! I left my Lt. Kowalski in charge while I was gone as my temporary replacement. He's been doing a fantastic job as always I see.

Just also wanted to inform you all that it's great to be back but less stressful drama please this time. Like I been saying, don't want any trouble going on.

WELCOME TO ALL NEW FANS!

I hope to meet you all and get to know you more.

Know if you have any questions just write it in the comments I'll be sure to reply to them when I can.

-Skipper
last edited on Sep 27, 2011 at 07:08PM

Penguins of Madagascar 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Horrah for your forums! Dang, I missed them. Awesome timing too, I just logged on. XD

Again, it's really great to have you back here, Sir. And it's definetely cooled down a lot here since the last time you saw the place, so I'm pretty confident there won't be any unnecessary drama. *salutes* ^^
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
*Salutes back* Thats was ironic in a way. I won't be leaving like that again any time soon. Which is good news also with the no unnecessary drama.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
*salutes* Skipper it is an honor to be in with you again. I have missed seeing your forums and all. Welcome back Sir!!

Btw, am I still your Sgt? :3
*Salutes back* Thank you and Lt. Kowalski shall explain on the team fan spot for now were not putting positions yet.
You're bringing back the bootcamp spot? Cool! But, uh, do you know if we'll still have to learn Antarctican? 'Cause I'm not gonna lie, that was really confusing.
over a year ago XxSkipperFanxX said…
*Salutes* I'm happy to see you back here, Sir!... I wanna hug you ^^
>.> You're just the best Skippa'! <3 Meh, I shouldn't be fangirling like that much ;3
@Penguinangel- Yes and no. Look more like all you had difficulties with it and not just one.

@SkipperFan- No hugs and, so far, that's a bad impression telling me you 'will' be all fangirl.
blush
I won't, I promise o_o
*blush* Ugh, what a shame...
over a year ago karenkook said…
smile
*Salutes* Hola Skipper! I am one of the new fans here, my name is Karen.

So... How have you been?
@Skippwrfan- I'll let this one slid then.

@Karenkook- *Salutes back* Nice to meet you new soldier! I and the team have been just fine.
smile
Ufff.. Thanks, Sir :3
I never was a crazy fangirl (but beware, some of them are around here) I just like you a lot ^^
And hey, you guys have beaten up Blowhole again :D Do you think he will come back? >.>
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
smile
Ready to creep up behind you a skippernap you btw I ain't one of them =^.^=
@Skipperfan- Thanks for the warning. Yes I do believe he will. That mad dolphin never gives up.

@Colonelpenguin- Huh? Okay then.
I like pushing Blowhole out of windows X3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Motorbreath said…
Welcome back!

I believe I arrived shortly after you left, which was a shame seeing how I loved reading some of your things in my spare time. Things did seem more enterprising when you were around so hopefully that spirit can be rekindled.

Again, welcome back!
@Colonel- That's a little extreme.

@Motorbreath- Thank you.

Fans- Really thank you all.
meh
He's voice anynoys me :I
Thats because he's not truly english and has an accent to him.
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
Alright.. Everyone? Calm down.. Yes, Skipper is back but don't rush him. Heh. He can be a MAD penguin sometimes and such heheh.. *chuckles a bit* Oy.. So.. Skipper and I are going to render the matter of the Group Unit club.. I am coming up with a way to see where we were.. Who was in the group anyway? Heh.
over a year ago karenkook said…
Don't know, why don't you go to the "Skipper's Bootcamp" fan spot thing you guys made and check? Unless you've already done that, in which case asking is the way to go.
wink
Hmm... Good idea. Heh.. However, I do see Skipper right on the other side of me on the computer on the table.. I am sitting in a chair with my laptop heheh........ I've waved to Skipper heheh.. He's probably going to slap me through the web though heheh..
laugh
@skipper:I have no where to talk my accent is Itlain XD I want spagenitti
I was there! ^^ I know me, SPKR, KowalskiTheLick (gone), JediPenguin, fun123fun (gone), ggreen (gone), KowalskiBigFan (gone), and I think Metallica1147.
@Kowalski- Yes I am most defiantly.
over a year ago Lt_Banana said…
tongue
@skipper: Have a heart :P
over a year ago KowalSkip9 said…
Hello, Sir! *salutes* I'm Rebekah. ^_^ It's an honor to meet you!
surprise
Ow.. I KNEW that was going to happen Skipper.. Now my Droid fell and I had to pick it up!
@ Lt_Banana: I luv you dearly sister but, can you go watch cartoons -_-
over a year ago Lt_Banana said…
mischievous
^ @the big sissy: NEVER!!!
big smile
^ @ Alex: Never say Never my dear sister
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Hey Skipper! I'm Quasomeness. It's an honour to meet you sir. I've heard about the golden age of this spot, and I'm glad things settled down a bit. Quasomeness (I don't know my rank), reporting at 000z hours.
over a year ago kivamarie said…
wink
hi I'm kiva aka my YouTube name kivamarieturbo1
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
*Salutes* Nice to finally meet you sir! I've been a fan here for almost a year now, and never got the chance to actually meet you. Oh, and my name is Hannah.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
Hmm...Welcome back to Fanpop my old foe.
over a year ago kivamarie said…
hmmm
oh great it's Dr.Blowhole
sad
Indeed it is.....
sad
So it is....
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
surprise
I didn't think Blowhole would be on here.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Hello Skipper! :D Nice to see that you are back. Yes, Lt. Kowalksi has done a great job since you were off doing...unknown.
Oh, Dr. B is here too...maybe planning a "special" welcome himself, hmm? Or not. I suppose there is such a thing as Villians being all polite to their nemisis...or is there? ♪dun dun DUUUUnnnn♪ ;)
over a year ago AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
*salutes* Hello Sir! I'm Jazzy,and it's a pleasure to meet you. :)
over a year ago skipperfan5431 said…
Hmm..don't really have much to say considering that I introduced myself more than once. o_o heh. *salutes*
over a year ago egel_0507 said…
smile
*salutes* Hello Sir! I'm egel. Nice to meet you!
over a year ago shadowcharmer said…
smile
hello Skipper! i'm Anaia. glad i finally get to meet you, sir. *salutes*
over a year ago cattoy10 said…
big smile
*Salutes* Hello, Sir. It is nice to finally meet you. I am Hanna, i live in Estonia and i`m new here and i am a big fan of you. I am so happy right now so i can`t think of a decent question to ask you so i`m just going to say hi."Hi"*waving*! I think i am going to ask something later. "Bye"*waveing again*!
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Reporting Skipper! New fan out here and I'm sorry i was't thinking straight when i made my account name sir. Permission for self punishment?
_________

Thank you sir. Signing out at 0818 hours sir.