Penguins of Madagascar I don`t know if I should stay or leave.......

Kait_Wolf posted on Sep 24, 2011 at 05:16PM
I don`t feel like I fix here, I thought I was...but now I`m not sure. I`ve went to Fans of Popfan and posted something. I get viewers, but I don`t get connets.

I have no idea what to do......

Penguins of Madagascar 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quasomeness said…
If you didn't get any comments on something, it's just one post that you're not getting comments in. You can remove the post if you want, but there are lots of people (including me) who appreciate you on Fanpop. If you leave, we are all going to miss you. I would love for you to stay.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
You can't always expect everyone to comment on everything that they come across. If we did, we'd be on here all day! We really do like having you around. You're part of the Fanpop family now! :D If you really want to leave, I'm not gonna stop you, but I really don't think you should.
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
rainy
Ok quasomess, I`ll stay longer.

I`m still not in the mood of being happy yet. I`ve draw is this picture a day or 2 ago. It me as a penguin, crying. It was my first time I`ve drawed a crying penguin.

If your findering why I`m a penguin and not a wolf is because the neckless I`m wearing has a magicle amber rock. I can turn into a wolf and a penguin.

B.T.W. I do almost look like kowalski, but I`m not his sister.
last edited over a year ago
Ok quasomess, I`ll stay longer. 

I`m still not in the mood of being happy yet. I`ve draw is this p