Penguins of Madagascar More about me! :D

Kait_Wolf posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 03:51AM
Ok people, I findly draw this picture and posted it here. The girl, wolf and penguin is me, I`ll explan why. The neckless on the right botton is very special and magical. When I wear it, I can almost do anything.

Ex. Turn in to wolf and penguin, Turn eyes to wolf eyes, Make Things float and myself float.

The thing thats called boomwack on the top, its made from tolet rolls and taped around.

The thing thats called Gun thing on the left, its not a real gun. It shots a thick string with a little sucker on the end so it can stick onto anything. I can also fly with it if I pull the right triger.

Well, thats it. Here is the picture of me, girl, wolf and the penguin.

I`ll also make a story about how I became this. I`ll post the story on links.
Ok people, I findly draw this picture and posted it here. The girl, wolf and penguin is me, I`ll expl
last edited on Sep 10, 2011 at 03:59AM

Penguins of Madagascar 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
Its dark, hopfuly you guys can see it well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Uh, FYI, This is not PoM related!

BUT that's the reason why the 'Fans of PoM' club was made. You can post this there!(fuuun)

Here...It will just get flagged. :P
Ok, thanks for the tip.
rainy
Forget this, this mess me up! Maybe I`ll stay as a wolf or change into a penguin and stay like that.

Sorry guys, I`m not in a good mood. Every thing coud have made more sense if I typed the story. But I don`t know where to post it.

Sorry again about all this.
wink
Don`t worry, I`m taking cary of things now.