Penguins of Madagascar Blowhole Special!!

karenkook posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 01:07AM
This is so ppl can talk about it without giving others spoilers... So talk! XD

Penguins of Madagascar 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
OMG, I was wanting Skipper to think of Marlene when Alex said "Think of something that reminds you of home" Something like that. XD
Skipper can SING! WOOOOOOO!
OMG. Marski? XP
big smile
I really want lyrics to Julien song. :)
over a year ago juhpink said…
angelic
People tell us a little about the musical :-D
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
@Icicle-I was thinking about what you first put, too. Then he said, "Snowcones." Wtd? xD But there's also the fact that she wasn't even in his mind-you know, when Blowhole was looking through images in his mind. ...But hearing Skipper say something to Manfreedi! :o I remember, "what could possibly go wrong?" or something like that...wow. :p
over a year ago karenkook said…
big smile
Did anyone else notice that Manfreedi and Johnson are real since an image formed when Blowhole downloaded(?) his memories????
over a year ago penguinlover13 said…
big smile
@ icicle I was hoping for Skilene too!! And I'll try to post the lyrics for Thump Thump unless someone beats me to it.
I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!! Blowhole singing a duet with Kowalski was the best!! XD
I've been thinking Manfreedi and Johnson were real for a while, actually. Considering so many things Skipper mentions having come to life (androids replacing animals in zoos, space squids, Dr. Blowhole), I'm sure that is no expection.

...Did no one really notice a dolphin in a segway in an attack pod in New York? Really? I'm sure some people did, but c'mon, I was expecting to hear screaming or confusion when he came around, but it was quiet...not like New York usually is when I visit it.

How about "Flippy"? Lol, that killed me. I actually hope Blowhole remembers who he is-I want to see him again! :D
last edited over a year ago
blush
...I'll be honest. I only heard most of it. For the final half (yes, half), I was on the computer. So I basically missed most of it, even though I heard most of it. I don't know what I was thinking. *facepalm* Maybe I'll fully see it tomorrow.
over a year ago juhpink said…
angelic
Why marski?????
over a year ago kivatidwell said…
wink
(starts singing)i like it when skipper was singing he has an amazing singing voice(stops singing)
big smile
♪Mort and Maurice! Dis-turbing the peace!♪

I can't stop sing that! Plus that whole "Got to have a baseline!" Part! Gaaaah! X3
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
The Manfreddi and Johnson stuff surprised me. Really didn't expect to hear about them in the special. And that wierd snow-monkey guy? I was like "What the heck?" when he popped out of Skipper's sub-conscious. XD
^Right? Wasn't expecting Snow monkey.

Hm. I didn't realize Manfreedy and Johnson was even mentioned in the show! Shame on me. Chinstrap sisters... XD Dang, must be hot. Chinstrap penguins are bold and stuff. X3
Julien almost got the mp3! He would've gotten it if it weren't for a certain dolphin who made certain penguins make him stop. -_-
over a year ago kivatidwell said…
wink
(starts singing) oh relax guys i got a feeling we won't be seeing Dr blowhole for a long time (stops singing)
big smile
^I...Don't really know your tune. ._.

I find the scating part awkward, but I loved te fact that they played the theme music while Skipper sang! :3 I seriously hope someone puts a download link soon <3
smile
I'm watching it again!!! XD

I wonder what's Hans' e-mail address is??
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
HOPE?! THEY BETTER! ._.
over a year ago iLikeKowalski said…
heart
My favorite parts were the actiony ones. 8D Also when Rico sang:
"Hey
I have a beard"
And also when Kowalski and Blowhole were singing:
"Now, listen to me, peng-you-in!"
"I'm all ears, dol-phir-in!" XD
I also like how Blowhole acted like a REAL villian. Not any of that kid crud with weak threats. I mean, he threatoned to KILL one of his lobsters! I don't know why, but I like it when the show gets realistic. :)
over a year ago iLikeKowalski said…
heart
My favorite songs were... um, crud. I don't know what the names of these songs are. Well, I like the one where Dr. Blowhole sings how he'll use the mp3 player to take over NYC. I also like "Want to Control You." (I think that's the name of it. :P ) AND I like the one Skipper sang at the end. :D (What can I say? Jazz is awesome.)
♪I-I-I-I-I-I want to control you! ~Want to control you!~ I, I wanna make you mine...♪
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Dol-phir-in. XD I loved that, too.

I'm with you about Dr. B acting like a real villian thing. Considering PoM's a younger kids show, it really doesn't seem like one sometimes. It's like a teens show with child-friendly language! X) I love it!
I now give total respect for Blowhole as one of my favorite villans. He's just really good, and he's not the pathetic kind of villan. He's cool. :3
laugh
My favorite songs were Kowalski's and Blowhole's duet, "I Want to Control You", "Thump, Thump, Thump", and Skipper's and Blowhole's duet.
over a year ago carsfan said…
big smile
Do you guys remember the code that Mort used to open the chamber thing,you know,Kowalski went down with his blue battery thing by an a secret elevator? It was Doris! XD That craked me up! XD

I REALLY love ALL the songs! but my fav one was "Thump,Thump,Tump!" XD and When Dr, B sang "Brand new plan"! :D

AWESOME SPECIAL!!! :D :D :D
over a year ago pomfan2 said…
^ Doris, yeah!!!! I was giggling hysterically XD I mean how come julien and mort know about that? well, atleast Julien :D
And ALL the songs were awesomesauce !LOVED THE WHOLE THING!!!!
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
I loved the musical! It was awesome. XD If they showed it when I was one year younger and had been more obsessed with PoM, my head would have exploded. Seriously. Never thought of penguins or dolphins singing. :D

I loved the songs. I never knew Skipper could sing like that! AND. When he needed something to remind him of home? It has to be Marlene! How could he not think of Marlene to think of home? Really? Snowcones over that? Those snowcones must be pretty good...

Dr Blowhole is pretty smart. Taking Skipper's memory so that he doesn't know anything and is therefore vulnerable like that, and using it to search for information on how to get into the HQ? Killing two birds with one stone! Awesome. And then, he is very intelligent to somehow figure out you had to sing a love type song greatly to win over a giant MP3 player? No one else thought of that! Because the music box is apparently attracted to great music! You go Blowhole! But I still think Skipper sings better. XD

THUMP THUMP THUMP.
over a year ago carsfan said…
big smile
Like I said before,I LOVED the special! :D

But,I have a "thing" for evil... I would have LOVE to see Rico,Private and Kowalski turn evil with Dr. B Dia-bolagizer (how ever you spell THAT!) Its the only thing that I disliked... XD But,I still REALLY enjoyed the special. XD