Penguins of Madagascar Getting POM More Publicity

mostar1219 posted on Sep 09, 2011 at 09:47PM
Hey there, it's me, Mostar1219 from Youtube and LyokoGir1 from nick.com. In case you don't recognize me, Rockon (RockOnPoM/RockOn4312 from Youtube and OMGPenguin from nick.com) and I are trying to spread the word to Penguins of Madagascar fans to do whatever they can to give POM more publicity. Make song parodies, speeches, stories, videos on youtube, anything you can do to help give POM more publicity. Commence Operation: Give POM More Publicity!!!

Penguins of Madagascar 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quasomeness said…
On youtube.com/quasombroso, there's a video called Michael Jackson Grunts while Kowalski Head-Butts for 57 Minutes. I uploaded it, hoping it could be popular, but it didn't work. Maybe you guys could try to spread the word about that video!

Or, try from that Thump thump thump song Julien was doing. Where he sings "thump a little slower now," he does thrusts like Epic Sax Guy. Try an Epic Sax Guy parody (he's on Youtube if you type "epic sax guy").

I hope to see that you're sucessful in your goal to spread the word (PoM could become the next Glee or better)! I've gochya back if you need any help!
last edited over a year ago