Penguins of Madagascar Countdown to Blowhole

krazy4kowalski posted on Sep 09, 2011 at 08:35PM
So we have come to the final hours before the first ever POM TV movie and its first musical. In honor of this special occasion, I, krazy4kowalski, created this forum for speculation, bets, and just general fan bruhaha. I will remain on this forum for the next three and a half hours monitering it, until I will take an hour break to watch the special. After, I will use my DVR to watch it again, this time posting a blow-by-blow for the fans who didn't get to see it. So what are you waiting for? Start commenting!

Penguins of Madagascar 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
tongue
*drums fingers on table* Gee, you'd think this was a countdown to 2012 or something. This forum is EMPTY!

Would it help if I offered to sell pot? (just kidding!)
over a year ago XxSkipperFanxX said…
Hmmm.. I dunno when it starts x3 I'm not going to see it :( Will you try to somehow upload it to YouTube? Plz *w*
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
You best be kidding! XD

I soo can't wait 'till 8! I'm so glad my mom was wrong about that football game tonight. I'd be mortified if I had to miss the musical for band.
over a year ago karenkook said…
big smile
^ For me, the special airs twice. Once for Eastern Standered time and the next for Western Eastern Time. I am not eating my McDonald's until it airs!! XD
big smile
Oh and I'm recording it. I HAVE SO MANY CHANCES TO SEE IT!!! XD BE JEALOUS!!! Lol, JK! XD
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
I can see I'm not the only one recording it, karenkook. Who's your favorite penguin?
big smile
Skipper's my favorite. :)
@XxSkipperFanxX I wish I could upload it to youtube, but unfortuanatly, I totally suck at technology and wouldn't be able to get it from the TV to the laptop. Sorry!

OK, time for speculation: WTF is Alex doing in the special?
big smile
^ Helping Skipper since I think that's the only thing Skipper remembers, which is, Alex... THE LION!! <--- I have no idea why I put that in captions... XD
God, if there's one thing I hate, it's when they make Madagascar references just for the sake of making money off the other franchise.
last edited over a year ago
I really don't mind. I liked Alex in the movies, so as long as he doesn't have too big a role in the musical I'm glad he's gonna be in it.
laugh
Very good point Penguinangel.

So I'm sitting here in our den, and my parents are all expecting me to be all sentimental about my trip to the Holy Land, and instead, I'm watching Nick, waiting for Blowhole commercials and giggling whenever one comes up.

Favorite commercial lines so far:

Skipper: Am I on some kind of medication?

And:

Blowhole: Can I get the warranty on this thing? (his segway)

I love when they overestimate their audience and add things only adults would really get!
I totally cracked up at the medication one. XD Don't think I've seen the other commercial, though. I was trying to avoid them for once so I don't spoil too much.

Btw, sorry I'm a little slow to reply. Typing's hard on the wii.
big smile
^ It's easy on an iPod. XD

I've also been avoiding spoilers. My stomach is growling. 4:45 com quick! Then 5 enter! (Not sure if this makes sense, but it does to me! XD)
hmmm
Ok, now they just reused the Kowalski preview from the first Blowhole special, and even used a clip from the first one, dubbed so it sounds new! Geez, you'd think with a full hour of footage, they could have new previews!
over a year ago AgentJazzy00 said…
smile
^Ok good,i'm not the only one that caught that. :)

Well,they're doing a good job keeping the musical a secret on TV.On Nick.com...not so much
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Phone break!

Haha, I'm watching it right now! :D Commercial though...

OOH! GTG!
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
*SPOILER!! Big time!* ...Blowhole's real name is Flippy, as some guy at Coney Island called him.

xD
That. Was. Amazing. Now I can't wait to watch it again tommorrow morning!

Now begins the spoiler alert in case you didn't get to see it...

Was it just me, or did Skipper's lazer pen thing in the beginning look just like a Sith lightsaber? XD I couldn't help but thing "Use the force, Skippa!"

I was kinda surprised that there weren't any songs in the first half, but the second half definetely made up for it. My favorites were Dr. Blowhole's power ballad, Julien's "thump thump thump" song (or more like "thrust thrust thrust". Gosh, Julien, censor your dancing! There are children watching!), and Skipper's jazz thing at the end. I guess he really DOES have a dancer/singer deep within!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EE! *makes dog across the street pee*

Wow! Amazing! Ok, I can't do the blow-by-blow because my dad took over the TV (so unfair! Doesn't he know that childish cartoons are more important than stocks?). Anywho, I SHALL RETURN SOON WITH IT! So dibs. No one else do it. I mean it. I'm looking at you, SJF_Penguin2!

Also, I was pretty disapointed that the penguins didn't become monsters. That would have rocked! And now they can't do anything like it again because they've already sort of played that card. Oh, and it has to be the final Blowhole special because of the whole MIND JACKER! thing. But (giggle) FLIPPY?!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­! BEST ENDING EVER!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago