Penguins of Madagascar Fan Forum / Announcements

Penguinangel posted on Sep 05, 2011 at 06:52PM
This is the place where we can talk about this spot and the fans in it.

You can advertise for maybe a new forum or contest you posted, you can say if you aren't going to be online for whatever reason and when you come back, you can post links to your different accounts on the web, you can talk about anything serious going on irl that you need help with (like maybe a death in the family you're having a hard time dealing with), you can even just post "I love my fanpop family!"

The only things I DON'T want to see here are OC problems (since that's all made up, unnecessary drama), and I don't want to see people announcing every little thing like getting a new cell phone or that you're watching Spongebob or something. (This ain't twitter, people!)

Penguins of Madagascar 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
I only put up with you fanpop people because I love PoM. I LOVE POM!

Is this post okay?
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Uh, sure. A bit harsh, though. You really don't like anyone here?

I'm the opposite (kinda?). Only reason I'm here is because of the people. I mean, I still love PoM, but it's not the greatest thing in the world to me anymore. I'd be just fine without it.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
I agree with Angel! Wait, when don't I agree with Angel? XD
I come for the people, I was watching PoM earlier today and I felt nothing. It felt weird to watch it and not have any love for it. But hey, new Back at the Barnyard epis!

I also come back for the memories. I look at all the old things and think to myself, "WHY!?!? Why was I such a freak and an annoying fangirl?!? Woow" (Feel like a hipster for liking the old times...)

btw, lol about the twitter thing. I was going to write more, but this is good enough XD
over a year ago Motorbreath said…
@SPKR689; I don’t think hipster is the right word, as most hipsters I know listen to indie music and babble about how “Che Guevara got it right”…”reminiscing” is a better word, though it might not of been entirely enjoyable for you.

So I was watching Spongebob the other day…

In all seriousness though, it’s nice to connect with other fans of the show here, because heaven forbid I find someone my own age willing to admit even knowing the show exists in real life.
over a year ago quasomeness said…
^I think I may somewhat have the feelings that SPKR689 has. It's still BY FAR my favourite show, but I used to more easily be able to think about things all day. There was a sudden change to me in February 2011, when everything started to change. I can't really think about things 24/7 as much anymore. I only have some traces of the feelings and the imagination of my emotions during better times. And although during the Summer I actively protested the frequency of airing of PoM, those were the emotions going on in my head.

My opinion: This change is normal for teens. I know of a number of active fans on this spot who have this same issue. I stay here for three reasons: 1) This is my favourite show, 2) I love the people here, and 3) in hopes of getting my full passion back (what's the point of a passionless life). All it takes is one trigger under the right conditions to change your passion level temporairly or permnimently. Maybe when we become adults and fully grown, we can revert to the passionful people that we once were.
last edited over a year ago