Penguins of Madagascar Favorite Skilene Moment!!! (dont click if you hate skilene)

julienfan23 posted on Aug 21, 2011 at 03:14AM
Post your fave Skilene moment!!!!!!!! Post what they said, did and what episode it was in!!! <3 no comments about how much you hate skilene! Only comments about how much you love Skilene or how much u hate other pairings!! XD Feel free to be as fangirly as u like!! Eeeeeee! I love Skilene!! Please respond!!! XD XD XD XD <3 <3

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago julienfan23 said…
My fave moment was at the end of Miss Understanding when skipper put his arm around marlene!! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! They r soooo cute together!!!!! <3 <3 <3 XD XD XD XD XD BOO JULENE!!!
over a year ago juhpink said…
angelic
My favorite moment was the end of Miss Understand too I watched and I was so surprised :-D It was a real Skilene moment when we saw Skilene is real :-D In haunted habitat the time that they passed togheter too :-D and in Work Order when Skipper put his paws in Marlene's mouth :-D
My favorite moment was the end of Miss Understand too I watched and I was so surprised :-D It was a r
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
^ his "paws"? I can assure you birds do not have paws.
over a year ago SummerPoM said…
Flipper, actually x3
My favorite moment...hm...Miss Understanding, obviously...and...well, this moment:
last edited over a year ago
[i]Flipper[/i], actually x3
My favorite moment...hm...Miss Understanding, obviously...and...well, thi
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
All of it.

End of discussion! X3
over a year ago SummerPoM said…
laugh
Hey, Icicle! Where is Mort to restart da discussion? xD
over a year ago pomfan2 said…
I'm not crazy over Skilene... But it's one of my fav pairings... My favorite skilene moment is this:
[Haunted Habitat]
Sk: Let's jsut say...Next time I find myself caught in swirling current of sewage, I hope Marlene is at my side.
M: Aww, that is so sweet!

Yup, it was sweet :D
last edited over a year ago