Penguins of Madagascar The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole

hahahaidontcare posted on Jul 30, 2011 at 11:43PM
hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! as you can see, there is a new special coming out called the return of the revenge of dr. blowhole. it's also a musical. i already saw julien and dr blowhole sing, so whos excited for the new special??????

Penguins of Madagascar 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quasomeness said…
I'm excited!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I'm super exited! I love musicals, I love PoM, I love Dr. Blowhole, and it's a full hour instead of the normal half-hour specials, so it really can't get much better for me.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
smile
After seeing and hearing about the new one hour musical, I am pretty psyched. And I heard in one video that it would be in September, I think. I hope they keep it that way and we can see it soon.
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
big smile
OMG! I am excited! It shall be awesome!!!
over a year ago SummerPoM said…
big smile
I AM!! \o
over a year ago hahahaidontcare said…
big smile
i have to wait till it comes online cuz i dont have nickelodeon on my tv. but, IM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Jhoman12 said…
cool
Can't wait for it
over a year ago karenkook said…
big smile
OAVEKHEOHXKAOHZIWBZLJWVDICJAOJXBOEBSJAJGSK­IDJ­WUS­JXI­SVX­I!!­!!!­!! I AM SSOOOO EXCITED THERE IS NO WORD THAT CAN DESCRIBE MY EXCITMENT!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

*takes a deep breath* Okay, that past.
over a year ago kivatidwell said…
smile
I'm excited to
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
XD its like Highschool musical, but with good singers, awesome movie, and fans! XD ok that was just epic.. ok sorry

about the speacal: JSAN JLFKNSDOFGNSDF N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! and why i just N!!!!!!!'d for some random readon i do not know the reason why.. haha lol but im so excited!!!!!!!
it's so exciting, we have to type something random to express how excited we are. FLHGIHGHGLSHLGSLHLWHGSHGSBGBSLGHSOHYISTJ!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! that's what i call exciting
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
Yes. This is very exciting....*faints* Dr B's voice is so awesome!
over a year ago carsfan said…
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!! IM super excited!!!!!! although,I have to wait until I can find it on the Internet cuz I dont have Nick on my TV,BUT I WILL WATCH IT!!! XD

I cant wait to hear everyone`s singing voices! XD
big smile
LEZ DO IT!!!!!!! that was random
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Skilene234 said…
big smile
SO EXCITED
over a year ago penguin014 said…
zzz
:D................*faints*
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Anyone have any guesses on how many total songs will be sung during the episode? I'm going to put my guess at six or seven.
over a year ago kivatidwell said…
smile
I'll say seven songs
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Five or six, maybe. That's how I'd like it to be, anyway. It seems like a fair amount of a whole hour-to me, at least.
over a year ago Lobster546 said…
smile
I'll say six songs.
smile
i dunno how many songs. it really depends. but im betting seven.
smile
hey everyone! the official trailer is here! watch it now!