Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1580

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"That was what I thought" Jackson said nodding " and thank you for finally getting some sunshine ". He chuckled "and I know I am the better one"
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
" Yeah your right, big shocker." Venus playfully rolled her eyes " And hey, a plant needs sunshine right?" She giggled giving him a small smile " And you're better considering your not trying to purposely upset me."
"Really" Jacksonn chuckled playfully rolling his eyes in sarcasm. "Yes a proper plant always needs a good amount of sunshine" he said smiling back "and thanks I agree I am better too".
" Yep your right as always, that doesn't surprise me at all." Venus smirked back " So i guess that I'm a proper plant right?" She asked slightly blushing. " Yeah your a whole lot better than that Holt." She playfully rolled her eyes.
"Well I never think I would"Jackson chuckled. "And yes a very proper plant indeed" he told her smiling. "I am very glad I am better" he told her smirking with delight.
" Your like a nerd right?" Venus asked confused " And aren't they like really smart and always right?" She said smirking. " And thank you for calling me a proper plant, i think." Venus smiled back with feeling her cheeks grow hot with embarrassment, " Yeah so much better."
"Well duh"Jackson chuckled "Well most of the time " he said smirking " You are very welcome and P.S your blushing " he said smirking " Yes I told you"
"Hey be nice, I'm just a plant and a plant needs love and friendship." Venus playfully pouted giving him puppy dog eyes "Oh I thought smart people are supposed to be know-it-all's." she said giggling. "Obviously I'm blushing, you complimented me somehow." she pointed out "Once again,I refer you to the know-it-all comment." she smirked.
"Okay I guess I can cover those" Jackson chuckled "and sometimes they are they just like to be modest like me" he said proudly . "Glad you admitted it and I like complementing people worthy of it" he told her "Refer me all you want but I am not your average know it all " he chuckled.
"Aww well thank you." Venus smiled giving him a quick hug "Yes modest, thats what you call yourself and your little Math Club buddies." she chuckled giving him a playful smirk. "Well I'm not going to lie to myself. So now I'm worth it? I guess being a great sister really pays off right." she said proudly "Okay okay, I'm just glad that your not someone who thinks that they are." she sneered reffering to Heath and Holt.
"Welcome " Jackson chuckled smiling excepting her hug. "Okay me and my little Math Club buddies except that" he said rolling his eyes playfully. "Yes Venus you are really worth it " he said smiling patting and slightly rubbing her back. "And I assure you I am not an ass like I am related to" he chuckled snickering.
"Okay, this might just turn into awkward if I'm still hugging you." Venus slightly chuckled scooting away "Well I sure hope that you guys do, I mean nerdies need compliments too." she giggled giving him a small smile. "Well your worth it too, even if you can be the most annoying thing ever." she smirked playfully tapping his nose "Good, atleast your the good apple of the bunch."
"Aww I thought plants liked hugs" Jackson chuckled " and I think it might be more akward tonight because I only have one bed". He said biting his lip nervously. "Yes nerd like and need complements ". He said beaming and nodding " and thanks I hope you like annoying ". He laughed tapping her nose back . "Hmm I like that" he said smirking.
"No I think thats trees silly." Venus said playfully rolling her eyes "Fine I guess ill sleep on the floor, or on the foot of the bed." she sighed "Maybe even just lying here next to you." she yawned snuggling into the pillow. "Of course everyone loves compliments, I kind of enjoy then all myself." she said giggling "Sometimes I can tolerate annoying, noticing that I fell for an annoying guy too." she sighed, "Yeah I knew you would." she playfully rolled her eyes giggling.
"Okay whatever you say" Jackson chuckled laughing " and I really do not care if you do sleep next to me" he said rolling his eyes playfully . Jackson snuggled into the other half of the pillow sleepy also . "Complements are good" he said smirking "and yes I think you can" he chuckled "I am so sleepy" he yawend sighing.
"Thank you for considering my correction." Venus smirked cheekily "Fine I guess ill sleep next to you if it's fine, and if your comfortable with it." she nodded tracing into the pillow. Venus playfully rolled her eyes "Yeah I guess they are.". "Then go to sleep dumby." she giggled playfully tapping his nose.
"You are very welcome" Jackson said smiling "Yeah I am perfectly comfortable with it". Jackson told her assuring her. "At least I think I got an okay pillow" he chuckled poking it. "Yeah guessing" Jackson said slightly laughing "and okay I will" he said tapping her nose back " You also seem sleepy" he said now snuggling into the covers.
" yeah well it meant alot." Venus said smiling " Okay if your not awkward then I'm fine." She nodded. " It's decent enough, i mean it's not like we're staying here any longer." She said rolling her eyes " Yes guessing.". " Good night." She smiled poking his nose one last time, closing her eyes.
"Night Venus" Jackson said smiling as he gave her forehead a friendly kiss. He then closed his eyes as he started to drift into a sleep.
"Goodnight Jackson." Venus smiled back whispering also drifting off to sleep.
Jackson smiled as he snuggled into the covers .
Venus let herself give off a soft yawn, as she slightly felt the rustling of the covers.
"No mother I want the Peanut Butter" Jackson mumbled in his sleep.
Venus woke up slightly raising her brow "Okay then, kind of weird." she whispered to herself hearing him talk in his sleep.
"Your such a good dog" Jackson chuckled smiling still sleeping as he petted Venus's Head.
"Dog? I'm not a dog at all." Venus quietly scoffed looking down at Jackson in disbelief.
"Aww what a cute puppy" Jackson chuckled rubbing her head once again still sleep talking.
"Whatever I guess I'm a dog then." Venus rolled her eyes as she laid back down "But apperently I'm a cute one." she smirked letting herself doze off.
Jackson kept petting her head as he started to lightly snore.
Venus slightly started to kick him away, getting creeped out from all the petting.
"Aww Come on DJ I know you like being petted " Jackson chuckled still sleeping rolling closer to her.
"DJ? What am I, Holt?" Venus sneered as she continued kicking him away as she noticed him scooting back closer.
"DJ ". Jackson sighed "Come here doggie" he snored as he latched not Veuns's arm.
Venus rolled her eyes "Im not fucking DJ okay." she growled as she saw him clinging to her arm. "Shit." she mumbled as she kicked, and pushed him away.
Jackson smiled in his sleep as he still clung to her and started to sleep on her shoulder.
Venus rolled her eyes as she gave up, and snuggled into him also dozing back off into her sleep.
"Your so soft doggie" Jackson murmured holding onto her .
Venus put her hand over his mouth still snuggled into him.
Jackson kept mumbling silently.
Venus sighed in relief snuggling into him more as she got cold.
Jackson smiled in his sleep holding her closer to his warmth.
Venus beamed as she snuggled more into his warm chest still slightly shivering.
Jackson brought her even closer wrapping his arms around her back pushing her head lightly into his warm chest.
Venus smiled placing her hands against his chest, snuggling in warmly.
Jackson kept holding her making her warmer as he rubbed her back gently.
Rochelle let off a quiet snore feeling his warmth, smiling as he rubbed her back.
Jackson let out a small snore still rubbing Venus's back.
Venus sighed holding herself closer to him enjoying the back rub.
"You like that dont you " Jackson chuckled in his sleep still rubbing her back.
Venus nodded "Yeah I actually do." she whispered accidentally still bundled up in his warmth.