Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1580

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"You never know what Holt has" Jackson said smirking " and I really doubt he is a man whore because I have never woken up surrounded by ghouls". He chuckled .
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"Well I could take a good estimate of what I think he has." Venus said nervously "But you even said that he's a man whore didn't you? I mean you said that I'm probably just another pawn."
"Okay then shoot" Jackson chuckled to her " and what I ment was a heartbreakers not a man whore". He explained " Like one ghoul at a time"
"Yeah work on how you pu your words together." Venus said rolling her eyes "Either way he got what he wanted right."
"Okay then" Jackson rolled his eyes "But I guess he did , you never know though he could have actually liked you"
"I doubt it, I've never had one before." Venus sighed "Im just different, he's like a hottie, and a player is always a player right."
"Maybe sometimes monsters stay the same" Jacksin told her "But sometimes thy can change for someone the love."
"Thats is true." Venus said nodding "But I doubt I could ever change a guy."
"Venus never doubt you abilities " Jackson said smiling "I mean Im a nerd , I never thought I could get a ghoulfriend and look where I am now" Jackson said proudly.
"Fine I guess I won't doubt my abilities." Venus playfully rolled her eyes "And I don't know if your telling me this to brag about her, but I guess anything can happen I guess."
"Good because I do not want a weak sister" Jackson chuckled "and I was just making a statement" he told her.
"You know, you should consider checking yourself before you call me weak." Venus said smirking "And I sure hope it was." she mumbled.
"Oh I could so take you" Jackson said proudly smirking "and It was Venus , do not worry"
"Really then I would so accept that challenge." Venus grinned cockily "And fine, ill just go with it. "
"Okay then bring it on Sis " Jackson chuckled smirking "and you better just go with it."
"I will, now get ready to go crying to mom." Venus chuckled confidently "And I want to see you make me go with it. "
"Okay well just to let you know I will not be" Jackson said smirking confidentaly back. "Oh and I really will" he said smirking.
"Oh really, is that how you feel?" Venus asked raising her eyebrow "Because I have a way different theory on how thats going to go." she told him smirking "Then go ahead, I'm waiting."
"Nah you can start sister dear" Jackson told her smirking "I will be waiting"
Venus shook her head "No you should start my flimsy little brother." she told him smirking back "You challenged my in the first place, and I gladly accepted."
"Well I think it is proper to let ladies go first not extremely awesome and not flimsy brothers" Jackson said grinning " and yes I did but I like my challengie to go first"
"But I really don't care about being proper right now." Venus lied biting her lip nervously "But the challengie is only a delicate little girl." she said innocently "You don't want your sister to get hurt right?"
"Well yes but I know she is stronger than that right?" Jackson asked her "Is my sister a little weakling" he said smirking down at her.
"Well obviously, she's even so much stronger than her scrawny little brother." Venus smirked back "And I am not a weakling at all, your going to eat your own words bro."
"Then it's your turn to go first sister". Jackson said smirking "Prove to me you are not a little ittty bitty plant" he said chidishly chuckling .
"Fine I will." Venus smirked giving him a playful flick on his head "I am no where near a tiny plant, I am so much better than that."
"Well then prove it" Jackson said to her smirking "Or are you a little fraidy plant". He chuckled flicking her forehead back.
"Well I'm just going a little slower so I don't hurt you." Venus scoffed "And don't you ever call me a little fraidy plant ever again." she said narrowing her eyes as she pinned him down on the bed.
"You know your really akwardly close to me right now". Jackson chuckled smirking "and why are you pinning me down little plant" he asked her .
"Shut up, this is exactly what you wanted right?" Venus asked raising her eyebrow "And I'm pinning you down because I am not in fact a puny little plant." she said firmly "So how about that you weak normie."
"Not really I do not really go for plants". Jackson chuckled "Hmm well you are not puny but you are still a little plant ". He told her smirking "and I am just letting you win like a gentleman".
Venus's eyes widened as she shoved him away pulling herself off "Eww I would never even dream of having you." she sneered "Either way I'm still not small, little or anything like that." she said frowning "And in that case I'd rather lose fairly then to let a dork let me win."
Jackson chuckled rolling his eyes playfully "Plants can't take a joke can they?" . "Well okay maybe your not little or small but I am surprised you have not used your powers yet" she said smirking "and you know dork's use smarts and we are not physical fighting so I think that might be a problem if we are playing fairly so would you like me to be a gentleman or not?"
Venus rolled her eyes back "No, now I have that disguisting image in my head." she told him "And if I used my powers then it wouldn't be fair either, like you letting me win." she sighed "Jackson i don't care what you do, let alone I care about your smarts."
"Of what?" Jackson asked her slightly confused " and I guess using your powers would not be fair either". He sighed "and thanks for not caring " he chuckled silghty frowning.
Venus frowned wrapping her arms around him "Im so sorry jackson." she sighed "I didn't mean it like that, I was just a little upset at the moment."
"It's fine " Jackson muttered "It always is fine" he said sighing as he wriggled out of Venus's grasp and sat down on his run down temparay bed.
"No it's not fine Jackson." Venus said slightly whining "I was totally rude and that was very uncalled for." she sighed staring at him with pleading eyes.
"No it is" Jackson said firmly as he looked at her "an you look like a sad puppy so please stop looking at me like that" he chuckled giving her a hug.
" Fine, you could ot just said so." Venus sighed " So are you calling me cute then? Cause that what sad puppies are." She smirked.
"Well I did" Jackson sighed looking at Venus "and no , I am calling you depressing and slightly annoying" he explained "I have no idea why I would think you are cute" he chuckled smirking "Unless that was what you wanted me to think."
"Whatever." Venus mumbled looking away, "And I am so not annoying or depressing." . "And only because i'm like very cute." she smirked cheekily "I would never want you to ever call me cute, i'm not that desparate.'
"Okay" Jackson chuckled rolling his eyed playfully. "Nope still annoying at depressing " he said slightly snickering. "I am glad you not desperate for a guy who does not like you to like you". He said nodding.
" Yeah i guess." Venus rolled her eyes back " Whatever i don't care of you think I'm depressing, annoying or desperate." She snapped " Who would be desperate for you? Because they would have to be very desperate, your just like every other guy."
"Okay then do not pay attention to my comments" Jackson scoffed . "And thanks for calling Frankie and me just desperate and normal"he snapped back slightly narrowing his blue eyes.
" Fine I'm so out of here." Venus sneered getting off of the bed "And your so welcome, you desparate little normie." She rolled her eyes walking out.
Jackson grabbed her arm . "and risk getting caught" he chuckled "Look I do not know what the hell has gotten into you , but you really look like you need sleep" he said looking around her sunk in eyes with the dark rims around the outside. "Though if you do leave I need my shirt back now" he chuckled " and then you would be walking out in your bra and underwear so I would not do that"
Venus turned back at him " Fine, in staying because i don't want that pervert guy to catch me." She sighed " Nothing's wrong with me Jackson, and i know I'm like really tired but your keeping me up with your constant whining." She said rolling her tired eyes. " I'm staying, i don't care what you say either." She said firmly " That's also another reason why I'm staying."
"Well good". Jackson nodded "and I am sorry about my whining ". He said rolling his eyes playfully . "But can you just lighten up , I mean it's either me or Holt here ". He said smirking.
"I guess it is." Venus shrugged " it's okay i mean I'm probably just cranky and tired." She told him. " And fine i guess I'll lighten up then." She sighed in defeat "i guess it's rather have you here than Holt."