Michael Caine Count down to 250 Fans !

Berni posted on May 05, 2009 at 08:03PM
We've made it to 220 fans ! Now the race is on to reach 250 fans !
We've made it to 220 fans ! Now the race is on to reach 250 fans !

Michael Caine 184 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-184 of 184

over a year ago Berni said…
laugh
lol !!!Michael's instrument is music to my ears ! lol ! I hope you are pleasantly surprised with this huge sucker !!!!! lol !
lol !!!Michael's instrument is music to my ears ! lol ! I hope you are pleasantly surprised with this
over a year ago IsisRain said…
laugh
lol! I am pleasantly surprised! The bigger the better! lol! I found these strange lollipops and just thought they might be fun for the party!
lol! I am pleasantly surprised! The bigger the better! lol! I found these strange lollipops and just
surprise
Lol !!! I love those you couldn't eat them too cute !But hey look at this. I think Michael's been dipping again !! lol !!!!!!
Lol !!! I love those you couldn't eat them too cute !But hey look at this. I think Michael's been dip
laugh
Oh my! lol! *falling off my chair* I can't stop laughing! lol! Words can't even describe it! lol!
laugh
I know lol !!!!!!!!!!! My My It sure is a beauty !!! lol !!
angelic
lol! It is a beauty! lol! Oh my, what has he been dipping into now? lol!
lol! It is a beauty! lol! Oh my, what has he been dipping into now? lol!
laugh
Oh my goodness lol !! I carn't type !Maybe it's this !! lol !
Oh my goodness lol !! I carn't type !Maybe it's this !! lol !
laugh
lol! That must be what it is! lol! We are so bad! *can't stop laughing*
wink
lol ! Arn't we just ! lol ! And i love the shape of your banana !!!! lol ! But i told Michael before it's no good bent lol !! I'll be going to bed laughing again !
laugh
I remember you telling him that! He just doesn't listen! lol! Before you go I thought we could add some nuts to our dessert! lol! Sweet dreams Berni, love ya! :) ♥
I remember you telling him that! He just doesn't listen! lol! Before you go I thought we could add so
laugh
Lol !! And just when i thought it was safe to go to bed lol !!!!
laugh
lol! I couldn't resist! lol!!!
laugh
Ha ! But can you resist this ! ? lol !!
Ha ! But can you resist this ! ? lol !!
laugh
No, I can't resist that either! lol! Did you know that bananas feel naked without their skins? lol!
No, I can't resist that either! lol! Did you know that bananas feel naked without their skins? lol!
laugh
lol !!! Oh my goodness ! sooooo funny Isis ! Quick put these on !! lol !!!!
lol !!! Oh my goodness ! sooooo funny Isis ! Quick put these on !! lol !!!!
laugh
lol! You're a lifesaver Berni! *quickly puts on the lovely pineapple underwear* What would I do without you??? :) lol!
surprise
250 - We made it !!!
250 - We made it !!!
big smile
Yay! That's some happy news for us! *throws confetti*
Yay! That's some happy news for us! *throws confetti*
wink
YAY ! Lets have a cocktail too !! lovely colours Isis !
YAY ! Lets have a cocktail too !! lovely colours Isis !
laugh
Oh, those look yummy! *grabs one* lol! Let's have some cake too!
Oh, those look yummy! *grabs one* lol! Let's have some cake too!
surprise
lol !oh my goodness yummy !! And we can also share a pleasantly surprising giant pineapple !!
lol !oh my goodness yummy !! And we can also share a pleasantly surprising giant pineapple !!
laugh
lol! There's enough there for all 250 of us! Maybe some banana to go with it!
lol! There's enough there for all 250 of us! Maybe some banana to go with it!
laugh
lol !!! Just too much to handle !!!!
lol !!! Just too much to handle !!!!
laugh
lol! That one too, it needs to be shared! lol!

You never know what will pop up at the party!
lol! That one too, it needs to be shared! lol! 

You never know what will pop up at the party!
wink
Lol ! We could all do with a BANANA GARDEN lol ! Michael sent this one,You can tell coz everything he touches gets bigger lol !!!
Lol ! We could all do with a BANANA GARDEN lol ! Michael sent this one,You can tell coz everything he
laugh
lol! He does have a special talent for doing that! Just thinking of it turns me into a blushing banana! lol!
lol! He does have a special talent for doing that! Just thinking of it turns me into a blushing banan
blush
lol !!! I know what you mean i'm blushing too !!!
lol !!! I know what you mean i'm blushing too !!!
laugh
lol!! Wow, you're really blushing! And look...Michael seems to be enjoying our blushing!
lol!! Wow, you're really blushing! And look...Michael seems to be enjoying our blushing!
laugh
lol !!! He is ! Well i have to go to beddie byes lol !!! Love ya lots Karen xxxx
lol !!! He is ! Well i have to go to beddie byes lol !!! Love ya lots Karen xxxx
heart
lol! Love it! And here's a pillow for you! Sweet dreams! Love ya lots too! :) And congrats again on your new medals! :)
lol! Love it! And here's a pillow for you! Sweet dreams! Love ya lots too! :) And congrats again on y
laugh
Awww i love the banana pillow ! lol ! Cool as a cucumber Micheal knows i have won a yellow medal and wanted to join the party !!!!
last edited over a year ago
Awww i love the banana pillow ! lol ! Cool as a cucumber Micheal knows i have won a yellow medal and
laugh
lol!! That's just like him to come swinging in and I see you're waiting there with open arms! lol! I love this! And all the other party goers are in awe too!
lol!! That's just like him to come swinging in and I see you're waiting there with open arms! lol! I
wink
lol !! They look very mischevious !!and this brings new meaning to the film Dirty Dancing !!
lol !! They look very mischevious !!and this brings new meaning to the film Dirty Dancing !!
laugh
lol!!! I missed this earlier somehow! I'm so glad I found it, it's hilarious! It brings new meaning to so very many things lol!!!! Love it!