Michael Caine Count down to 250 Fans !

Berni posted on May 05, 2009 at 08:03PM
We've made it to 220 fans ! Now the race is on to reach 250 fans !
We've made it to 220 fans ! Now the race is on to reach 250 fans !

Michael Caine 184 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 184

over a year ago Berni said…
surprise
lol ! For a minuite there i thought it was a seat ohhhh that hurt lol !!!
over a year ago IsisRain said…
laugh
lol!!!! I wish I would have thought to say it was a seat! lol!!!! Could be painful but interesting! lol!!!!
wink
lol ! Very interesting (wink wink) And look at this i went to peel my banana and it turned into a pineapple lol !!!!
lol ! Very interesting (wink wink) And look at this i went to peel my banana and it turned into a pin
surprise
lol!! Oh wow! You must have been shocked! Who would have dreamed that was under there? In some situations that could be a very unpleasant surprise! LOL!!!
wink
Be possitive Isis don't you mean a pleasant surprise lol !
last edited over a year ago
laugh
lol! If it's not too prickly, then I see your point! *stays hopeful* lol!
laugh
lol ! Well i thought you might be fed up with bananas and pineapples so i'v'e brought an hot dog to the table.I bet your pleasantly surprised now Isi LOL !!!!!!!!!
lol ! Well i thought you might be fed up with bananas and pineapples so i'v'e brought an hot dog to t
laugh
lol! I am pleasantly surprised (a little scared. I've never seen a hot dog so long) but happy! lol!!! A change of pace is always exciting! I even brought some catsup for us!
lol! I am pleasantly surprised (a little scared. I've never seen a hot dog so long) but happy! lol!!!
laugh
lol !!! It makes me want to dance !!!!My jaws are aching with laughing !!!!!
lol !!! It makes me want to dance !!!!My jaws are aching with laughing !!!!!
laugh
I've been laughing like crazy over here! lol!! Great dancing Berni! Here, I brought us some shoes so we'll be really stylin' when we dance! lol!
I've been laughing like crazy over here! lol!! Great dancing Berni! Here, I brought us some shoes so
laugh
lol ! cool shoes ! And a hat to match !!!
lol ! cool shoes ! And a hat to match !!!
laugh
lol! Awesome hat! With these outfits we'll be lookin' really hot and spicy! lol! I have to go for a bit, if I can quit laughing! Talk to you soon! ♥
laugh
lol !I'll just give you these earings before you go !!! love ya see ya soon !!!
lol !I'll just give you these earings before you go !!! love ya see ya soon !!!
laugh
I just love my new earrings! I can't wait to wear them, thank you sooo much! lol! And I have a thank you present for you! Your own hot dog necklace! I hope you love it as much as I love my earrings! lol!
I just love my new earrings!  I can't wait to wear them, thank you sooo much! lol! And I have a thank
surprise
It's HOT lol ! i love it and because these hot dogs are making us hungry i decided to make one for us to share,I hope you enjoy it !! lol !
It's HOT lol ! i love it and because these hot dogs are making us hungry i decided to make one for us
laugh
lol! Your a lifesaver Berni! That should satisfy both of our cravings!
laugh
lol !It certainly will !!
laugh
Now that we're both swingin' babes, I thought we could use a swingin' pet! And he sort of fits the theme too! lol!
Now that we're both swingin' babes, I thought we could use a swingin' pet! And he sort of fits the th
laugh
Awww,He's gorgeous and i thought he might be hungry so i got my little doggie to bring him a HOT DOG !!
Awww,He's gorgeous and i thought he might be hungry so i got my little doggie to bring him a HOT DOG
smile
Awww, sooo cute! ♥ If we run out we can grab some at that hot dog stand over there!
Awww, sooo cute! ♥ If we run out we can grab some at that hot dog stand over there!
laugh
The only trouble is he gets it wrong ! Look it's a banana not a hot dog !! lol !!!
The only trouble is he gets it wrong ! Look it's a banana not a hot dog !! lol !!!
laugh
lol! I'm afraid to even ask what that brown syrupy stuff is on top of the banana! lol!!! Ewww! Maybe we better find a different hot dog stand!
wink
I think Michael's grilling some over there! Let's go get some! ;) lol!
I think Michael's grilling some over there! Let's go get some!  ;) lol!
wink
Lol !! I found a better stand,Before i go to bed take your pick of thses !!!
Lol !! I found a better stand,Before i go to bed take your pick of thses !!!
laugh
Ooooops i hadn't seen Michael's i'll try his tomorrow !!
laugh
lol! Thanks Berni, I had an awful craving for one! I'll take the one without the onions! They always look so yummy but they can be explosive! lol! Sweet dreams of Michael and bananas and hot dogs! lol! *hugs, love ya* ♥
wink
lol ! Iv'e never seen such Huge Hot Dogs !! love ya too ! PS unless Michael can provide bigger ones LOL !!!
laugh
lol! I have a feeling he can! I'm sure he serves the biggest juiciest ones ever!
laugh
248 Fans - Set the table for two more !!!
248 Fans - Set the table for two more !!!
laugh
The more the merrier! :) You sure were right that theses hot dogs are super-sized! I got one to bring home! Michael was kind enought to help bring it to my banana yellow car! lol!
The more the merrier! :)  You sure were right that theses hot dogs are super-sized! I got one to brin
surprise
lol ! What a beauty and they carn't keep this one down !!
lol ! What a beauty and they carn't keep this one down !!
kiss
I thought we could have a treat before i turn in lol !! *HUGS* and *LOVE* Karen !
I thought we could have a treat before i turn in lol !! *HUGS* and *LOVE* Karen !
heart
Yummy! I can't wait to dig right in! lol! *I'm actually getting hungry looking at all these hot dogs!* Sweet dreams, *hugs and love right back at ya* :)
laugh
lol ! I know it's a bit early for Halloween but i just thought i'd spook you !
lol ! I know it's a bit early for Halloween but i just thought i'd spook you !
laugh
lol! Oooo, I am spooked! I never knew they had eyes! I wonder if they can see in dark places???? lol!
wink
Lol ! I carn't see the screen for my laughter tears !They glow in the dark say no more !!!
laugh
lol!!! That's good! No chance of losing them somewhere then!!!!! can't typelol!!!!!!!
laugh
Not only that lol !!! They'll give you a warm glow too !!!! lol !!!
laugh
lol! I hadn't thought about that..what an added bonus!! lol!!!
kiss
Soooo much fun tonight ! Now i have to go to bed laughing !! Luv ya lots see ya soon xx
laugh
lol! I'll leave you with this pic, I guess all the bananas have developed a cozy warm feeling! lol! *hugs and lots of love* :)♥
lol! I'll leave you with this pic, I guess all the bananas have developed a cozy warm feeling! lol!
laugh
lol !They look so warm and inviting !I think this little fellow has just eaten one !
lol !They look so warm and inviting !I think this little fellow has just eaten one !
laugh
lol! Maybe he'd better take a nap in the banana canopy bed!
lol!  Maybe he'd better take a nap in the banana canopy bed!
laugh
Lol That's better than hooking a duck !!
laugh
247 - We've lost a fan they just slipped away lol !
247 - We've lost a fan they just slipped away lol !
surprise
lol! That's too perfect! lol! I am in shock though that we lost one!
lol! That's too perfect! lol!  I am in shock though that we lost one!
laugh
248 Fans! We got one back, let's make that horn sing!
248 Fans! We got one back, let's make that horn sing!
laugh
lol ! Michael's good at blowing instruments !!
wink
249 - All this partying makes you hot ! Lets have a banana icecream !!!!
249 - All this partying makes you hot ! Lets have a banana icecream !!!!
laugh
I hear Michael has a fine instrument! lol! The ice cream looks so yummy! I brought some suckers for us to celebrate with too!
I hear Michael has a fine instrument! lol! The ice cream looks so yummy! I brought some suckers for u