JLS Send your messages to JLS!

CharlotteJ93 posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 10:52PM
Okay, i'm going to make a book with all your messages in to send to JLS :) so you can write as much as you like declaring your love for them :p

JLS 104 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

over a year ago karis_JLS_Love said…
angry
Hi hi hi OMG u guys don't undrestand how much i love yous, i voted for u over 20 times and I had to pay my part for the phone bill urggh! I wish i could meet you all. I love everyone in JLS and i nearly bet up this boy at school because he said you all crap and believe me i was MAD! i like aston the best i have his jls jumper and the super- man top i llloooovvvveeee him xxxxxx i love everone else as well but not as much as i love ASTON hhheee i have been to every JLS concert =)ilu all. I live in Ralston in scotland stay beautiful xxxx
i would give up EVERYTHIN I OWN to meet yous bye!
over a year ago iluvAstonxx said…
big smile
I luv JLS soooooo soooooo much i mean really i do i luv ASTON MERRYGOLD i also luv the rest of ye who ar Marvin Humes, Ortise Williams and JB grill i luv u all its heart ache i cant make it to ur concert and actually get to meet u bck stage i would luv it ur all i talk about.I was the first one out of ma school to get one of ur jumpers i really luv u all sooo much i dont how many times i hav said tht now tbh but i really do luv u all soo soo much plzz reply to me coz then i know u actually ar speakin to me my friends say im a crazed fan (well i am actually but y'know lol plzz reply i luv u all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo much i really mean it PS. plzz reply xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago missmerrgold said…
OMG i love you's so much im going to see you's all in concert i cant wait i love aston you are the best ever, im waiting for my jumper to cum and ill wear it for your concert cant wait !!!!!! my mates always get annoyed wen they see me cos all i go on about is you they just ignore me !! ive got loddsss of posters of you's in my room sum day i hope i can meet you's all please reply it mean the world to me if you just reply this
natalie xxxxxxx
over a year ago -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
OMG!! i love you'z so much! all of u are so fit n gorgeous, im the only jls fan (well the biggest)at my skool n i am alwayz talking about u, i cant w8 till the day of 05.01.11, IM SEEING JLS XX! i cant w8 im gunna cry coz i love you's so much. i have 2 say aston is my fave but i love you all like MAD!! aston is so fit and his 6 pack wow he can do back flip n everything sexy as well, n marvin he is just so gorgeous n tall haha!! he is so fit, JBBB, jb is so cute, his face is sweet, i think he is adorable, oritse' is so cute, i have this thing about him eva since he walked into tht X factor room i loved his eyez they were full of kindness!
all of u r the best boy band eva, ur alwayz in my heart since the begining, love u so much i could burst out with love xxxxxxxxxxx

love u all!!!
love Lou Lou A.K.A jls massive lover x-x-x
over a year ago celebfan009 said…
kiss
hi hi guys, I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, and i voted for you at least 20 times each week and like 30 on the final, and i was like so upset when you came second! you should have come first by like a million votes! im coming to see you on the 10th of december in london O2 arena and i can't waittttttt!

love yooooouuu all!
over a year ago twistandglue said…
heart
Hey Otis, Marvin, Johnothan gill aka JB and the hottie of them all Aston.I whanted to see you in conser but my mum is so up thigh she wont let m go:( But that dosent mater i hope you are all well. me and my friends LOVES YOU!!!
please do a consert in a smell town caled NewTown in Powys. soz for spelling
Love all of you bye
over a year ago nicola_AJMO said…
Is that comment from 'twistandglue' meant to be a joke?
Otis, who the fuck is Otis?
over a year ago xMrs_Merrygoldx said…
kiss
hi hi hi!! OMG. I am your biggest fan! My life is DEDICATED to JLS! i don't love you. i am in love with you. your all i talk about, think about, listen to. i've been to all of your concerts in the north west. i really want to meet you so much. i reply to all of yor twitter messages. ( i'm AMY_LOVES_JLS) i am on the forum (AmyBabeie) i have over 300 videos of you in my favourites on youtube an i watch near enough half of them every day! also i only have one wall wich does not contain JLS posters. i have them all over my cieling. you could call me a crazed fan, but i prefer to call myself a dedicated fan. i swear down. i am your biggest fan, and my life is dedicated to the best people in the world!!! love yu guys sooooooooo much!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­;3x­x
over a year ago lolly_2010 said…
hey omg my friend is like in love with aston good
if we didnt hae JLS if we didnt hve them here now 2010 would have been lost in music gr8 song lads but you got competition
THE WANTED ARE SO CUTE SOZ THERE SONGS ALL TIME LOW., HEART VACANCY
ARE GR8 BRING SOMETHING NEW OUT PLZ
hey  omg my friend is like in love with aston good 
if we didnt hae JLS if we didnt hve them here now
over a year ago flipflops111 said…
heart
hiiii i love you jls im going to ur concert!!!!!!
im gonna shout for u i love uuuuuuuuu sooo much hope u notice...
over a year ago leeona said…
heart
OMG from day 1 i thought your soooooooooooooo cool, got a new jls bed cover its amazing and i have loads of posters of you, going to get a blue jls jumper of course it has to be blue because aston is the colour blue and favorite colour is blue, i really would like to see you 1 day, i love aston and all the even my mum loves your songs the one direction on XFACTOR are well NOT cooler then you!!!!!!!!!!!! from Leeona
over a year ago charlie129 said…
heart
Ilove jls 4 ever and i'll love aston 4 life and the wanted are not that good as jls sozxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
over a year ago megan_m said…
heart
i love jls forever i am thier biggest fan and love them so much they are the best boy band ever
over a year ago claire-bryson said…
I am 20 years old, and I love JLS, I like Aston an JB the most.
please e-mail me at claire.bryson@yahoo.com
also I watch JLS on x factor on t,v to years a go, and
I enjoyed it. lots of love from claire bryson xxxx
hi JLS I hope that four of you are feeling ok.
for chritsmas I am haveing your cd album called jls my favourie jls song is The Club Is Alive, and one shot, also I am having tow jls dolls of Ashton and JB. Because they are my favourtie band members. Also I love four of you very much. And I think that JLS are cute, cool, funny, and lovely. also I have send you four big kiss xxxx and a extra kiss for Ashton and JB xx lots of love and kisses from clare bryson xxxxxxx
over a year ago megan_m said…
heart
hi jls are u all felling ok . i love u aston u r brillant and i love u so much i love u all very much i think u all are the best boyband ever . i think u all are cute,goregeous, funny and lovely and brillant singers . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lots of love megan maguire ur biggest fan in the world i would love to meet u all one day hope it happens xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
over a year ago emilyhillside said…
heart
hi jls i love aston hs cool i mean its just cool iv got all the aubum,s like ever body in love my fav lol but iv all ways want to meet him every day and nigh i hope jls repleys to me il just all ways love him and all and one shhh. and i hade a ticket to a jls consert and back stag pass xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xx love you all ways allxxxxxxxx
hi JLS I hope you four are feeling ok. I love you Ashton and JB,
also I love four of you, also I think you four are good singers.
And I like your new song called I love you more, I think that it is a good song. I think you four are goregeous. lots of love from claire bryson xxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago jlsiloveyou said…
heart
OMG I LOVE YOUUUUUHH JLS IUM YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND NOTHINGS GUNNA CHANGE THAT ASTONIANMERRYGOLD I LOVE YOU TOO BITS I NLOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I AM COMING TO WATCH YOUR CONCERT IN THE CIA ON THE 24TH OF JANUARY 2011 WITH MY BEST FRIEND WEE CANNOT WAIIT <3 AND BOOK SIGNING ON THE 4TH DECEMBER CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT TOOO WE LOVEE YOU JLS ELLIE-MARVIN LAUREN-ASTON <3 YOU DONT NO HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOUU ASTONMARVIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
over a year ago kitkatkatie2 said…
heart
OMG i cany belive you are actully reading this.I love you so much my family wont stop telling meto stop sinnging love you more it is my all time favourite song . JLS is my favourite band and all ways will be i have your posters your on my descktop i have jls pjs a jls hooddie and head band! My biggest wish ever is to meet you and i would love for you to write to me . :D
over a year ago connorthomas said…
smile
jls are the best, i love all there songs
Hi JLS I just want to say that, for christms I am having JLS cd album called outta this world, JLS poster to put on to my bed room wall, also I am having JLS book annual 2011, and two JLS dolls Aston and JB. and I happy about it. I love you four. lots of love from claire bryson xxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago 7Dec1990 said…
I LOVE JLS my birthday is the same day as JB and i am so excited LOVE JLS TO BITS
Hi JLS I just want to say, happy birthday to JB, and I have send him a kiss for his birthdy x. lots of love from claire bryson xxxxx
over a year ago karisd said…
kiss
i luv jls soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much expesally aston ian merrygold love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i went to a concert 7th december 2010 and it was jb's b'day and we had to sing happy b'day and orits`e said it eas a squirrel cake and i cried when they were singing
over a year ago JlsFan123x said…
laugh
Well karisd ur no jls's no1 fan coz i am soooooooooooooo wayy !!!!!!! :)
over a year ago rosiekinns said…
wink
OMG i love u

i still cant believe i saw u in person on the 10th december love u all aston i got your voice on my phone!!!!!!
i listen to it every day
love u cant wait to see another concert!!!!
i will always remember that moment u (aston) said ' i believe that special some one is right here on this stage'
OMG

me and my friend were going to follow u to your hotel but we werent allowed :( ohh well see u at your next consert hopefully

OMG i love u

i still cant believe i saw u in person on the 10th december love u all aston i got yo
over a year ago solly10 said…
check out behind the scenes fashion shoot and interview with JLS visit link
over a year ago frank229 said…
heart
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg............ if this is JLS readin this iill cry.... i cnt put it into words har much i love u i really cnt ....... i was watchin this is JLS and the next day when i went into school there was a new man teacher and we fought it was marvin we ask him ( we in debi-leagh (tats me ) and nicola ) was he wearin a mask ..... he loook at us in a funny way ....and said no ..... i was reallllly reagin i swear,...... everyone in my class r counting down the days to christmas and im countin down the days till i go c u there really gonna hit me one day if i dnt shut up bot use like reallly ....... i just found out yesterday tat my friend is workin in the odssay the same day i go 2 see u ... shee said she gonna try and get me ur autographs soo plzzz if any one called leanne ask for ue autographs in belfast on the 8th on january plzzzz give it 2 her im begggin u ......wen she z she is gonna try and get the autographs i just busted into tears ... iswear i really did .... i cnt wait im gonna c yas i 20 days .... i was fightin wit my bestest friend in the hole world becuss she said aston is ugly and gay and i went mad at her i really did she is just sayin tat becuss im in love wit aston i reaally am ..... and shes in love wif jb but i wud never say any fing bad about ant member of jls cuss love use all sososososso much... theres this wee gurl in my class and shr z jls cnt sing i went mad at her and she ended up wit about 6 bruises all over her ... and got sent out of the class room becuss of it ...... my mummi sit me down the other week and ask me what did i want for christmas and i said can u wrap jls up for me and she said i tryed tat but there just too busy ... so i said i want jls well just get me any fing u can find jls and she ask me what did i want to wear on christmas and i said jls jumper and jls top and jls bottoms and jls shoes and jls socks and jls hair band soo i went on the internet and desinged my hole christmas outfit oo tat it is jls it is lovely... it is gonna be the best day in my hole life wen i go and see yus i really is ...... the only fing better than tat is if use say my name or i get to meet use .... everybody says there the biggest jls fan ever bot i no in my heart there only sayin tat and i am realy the biggest jls fan in the world ..... i love aston the most .... buh i love all of the rest of yas tooo ......... my room is covered in jls poster and mags wif yaas in them i dnt throw any fing jls out .... we were in school and had a free class so we decided 2 make poster wif people on them soo i put u gays on mine and someriped it and i started crin it wasnt funny ..... if this is jls readin this wil use e-mail at frank229@hotmail.co.uk ..... have a merry christmas and a happy new yer..... ilove you.. !!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg............ if this is JLS readin this iill cry.... i cnt put it into
over a year ago summer2909 said…
heart
hi lads.my name is summer and im 5.i wont u to cum to my house and sing a song for me and then can u invite me to see you.cuz i am only 5 i couldnt write this so i got my mommy to do it for me.i love u los and aston is my favourite.im ur biggest fan lots of love summer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago Miss_jls_x_x said…
heart
hii :)
saw you guys on tour at the MEN on the 16/12/10 ,
you were amazing, seriously i cried when you came out in the car!
i am your biggest fan ever!
every inch of my bedroom wall is covered in posters! (not in a freaky way lol!)
at the concert aston looked right where we were sat, he wont have achually looked at anyone inperticular but i will always remember it lol,
AND..MARVIN!
you kissed that teddy and threw it to that girl!
oh my gosh! lucky girl!
and what is this talk of the WANTED bein better than jls?!
dont get me wrong im a fan of both of you groups but your on a whole different level!
i love your new album, it IS OUTTA THIS WORLD!
i would love to meet you guys and can't wait for a book sighning in manchester (that is if your doing one ther?)
ermm, well im babbeling on now but, I LOVE YOU JLS!!!
MARVIN <3
ORITSE <3
ASTON <3
JB <3
love always...

Rhiannon xx
over a year ago astonforlife99 said…
hay <3 my names beth. i love you so mutch. your on my bedroom wall. i was at your concert in birhmingham. it was awsome. aston you waved at me. and i waved back you smiled. i was next to my two cuzzies who looked the sme.
any way i love you and i voted for you in xfactor.
i would love to meet you. but i bet evrey one says that.
for christmas my mum got me your caleder and cd. my fav song is superhero. hope you have a nice christmas
omg!!!!
lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses beth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago Prettyinred said…
heart
I Am a huge fan of jls <3 i went to their outta this world tour on the 21st december, i live in peterborougb and my room is invaded with jls posters and individuals of Aston! I Love youu soo much aston, my 4 year old niece is obsessed with you too! everytime she says her she asks me to play everybody in love..! i have videos of her singing it, she loves you guys she wants to see you!
over a year ago meggimogs said…
heart
OH MY GOD i love all of you,jls are the best thing 2 happen 2 music. I listen 2 your cds all day long. Cant wait 2 see you in concert next year it will be the best day of my life,i especially cant wait see marvin he is my favorite... love you all see you very soon xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
over a year ago courteneyx said…
OMG OMG OMG !! i love you guysss soooooooooo much! and soon i will be seing u some time soon. you mean everything to me! your the most hottest greatest boy band ive ever heard and i hope you stay together for ages and keep writing songs that are amaazing! id absoloutly love love loveee to meet you one day! my favorite band member has to be marvin humes he is sooooo gorgeous! i own every jls thing really and ill always support you guys!
i love you
marvin,ashton,JB,oritse<3
love courteney. your no.1 fan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago missno1jls said…
heart
hhiiii i love u with all my heart all of you are like so cute i wanna meet u so much n i think u should meet all of us couae we are ur no1 fans love u 4ever love u missno1jls oh n by the way that sort a means im ur no 1 fan and ur no 1
over a year ago xxaston485 said…
heart
i love you aston lots love sophie christy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
over a year ago xxaston485 said…
kiss
i love you jls because
over a year ago MelodyGrace said…
heart
Hey JLS i'm Melody Grace, I hope you got my prezzies and a letter on the front of the bag! You guys are amazing! You bring me up when i'm feeling low, without your music and they way you boys are i don't know where i would be right now. You bring a smile to my face! Your all great looking and everyone loves you! When you can please read my letter and open my bag of prezzies i sent it to JLS modest place :) Keep up the hard work guys your brilliant!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx Love from Melody Grace :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago weecourtz673 said…
angry
it shud b advertised on tv that u hav to get the wristband for jls to sign ur book i went down the twn today nd asked the man can ya go and get the book signed if ya hav it wif ya nd he said no u hav to hav the wristband i think that its ridiculus that some ppl didnt knw that u had to hav the wristband im very angry wif jls
over a year ago Greenlollypop said…
HI,HI,HI,HI I LUV U ALL U R MY BEST GROUP IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND I AM GOIN TO SEE U ON HE 10TH DECEMBER 2010 CAN'T WAIT IT IS SO AMAZIN THAT I AM SEEING U... I LUV U ASTON U R AMAZIN

LUV U ALL XXX <3 (L) HEART U FOREVER
over a year ago morganjbcotton said…
Hey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have loved u guys since the beging of the x-fator i have and awys will be a JLS fan 4 eva got everything u guys have vrought out from tops to dolls and even the other things all for the sake that i LOVE you all soooooooooooooooo much i am coming to see you on the 22nd january 2011 at the MEN pleaseeeeeeee sing umberella i love it when u all ding that
LOTS AND LOTS OF JLS LOVE MORGAN COTTON XXXXXXXX
over a year ago ellafitzy said…
i was at your show the other night hi my name ella and so was my
cousns and so was my mummy and so was my godmother and i am 6 years old and i live in mayobridge
over a year ago missy98 said…
heart
hiyaaaa jls!
My names Alys I only just joined fanpop not really sure whats going atm, but still....ILOVEYOU.
Im only 12 years old, but i am like your BIGGEST fan ever. I went to see you live on January 18th 2011 in Cardiff, you were amazing! It was the best night of my life, and same for my friend Beth who i took.
Aston, i LOVE you! I have a poster of you thats huge on my wall, as well as one of JB, Marvin and Oritse!
Your all amazing, awesome&lush.
LOVE YOU
Alys xxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago MollyMerrygold said…
heart
Hey, i love you all!!!!
I am YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!
I AM YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN!!!
i love you all soo much..
But my favourite is ASTON AND JB<3<3
xoxoxoxolink
over a year ago jlsaddict said…
heart
omg i love you!!
i know you are way to buzy to reply or to even read this but if you do read this o reply i would never need to do anything else in my life all my goals are done.
on the 16th january 2011 as you probly remember you were in the o2 arena. my mum suprised me for my birthday to see you guys in a limo on my way to there i was crying because i was so happy thats all i wanted. all the tickets ran out though so my mum asked a friend to get us tickets and he did in the family and friends area i loved it i was the crazy one jumping up and down screaming and waving you probly didnt see me versing all the other beatiful nicer people there because im only 13 and there were better people for you than a hyper happy and excited teen who loves you ALLL!!!!

my friend went in a different area and they loved it but i was sooo happy. my friends think i am a over obbsesed fan as all i talk about is you guys and all i wanted for my birthday and christmas is jls merchandise and to see you in concert. everyone thinks if i met you i would faint ( thats soo true)im also saving up for my 16th party to have you guys come sing at my birthday party :)
at the moment ive put christmas birthday and any miney i get towards it to make my dreams come true. also my sister is a crazyed fan so she is helping as much as she can. She is 14 nearly 15 and is soo jelous i thought of it. i love all you guys and think your all very great and fab personalityes. im also on your jls offical website for the uk and my user name is the same 'jlsaddict' please comment or add me i am also getting twitter to add you guys so please accept.

jlsaddict xxxxx

over a year ago MsMerrygoldJLS said…
heart
Aston <3
Marvin <3
Oritse <3
Aston <3
You 4 Sexy, Amazing, Beautiful People Are Literally MY LIFE !! My Heart Has A Sign On It Saying Reserved For Aston Merrygold <3 I Cant Describe In Words How Much I Love You And How Much You Mean To Me. I Met You On The 9th Of January And I Will Never Forget The Day <3 We Qued For HOURS Outside In The Cold But It Was Worth It. Id Wait Forever And A Day For You :P When I Got There You Guys Wer Soo Beautiful And Kind And Loving, I Couldnt Stop Crying And I Was Shaking All Over. I Couldnt Speak For Ages. Aston Hugged Me And Kissed Me On The Cheek And Told Me He LOVED The Huge Teddy I Got Him <3 Later At The Concert Aston Winked Directally At ME And I Almost Fainted <3 Marvin Pointed At Me, JB Waved And Blew A Kiss And Oritse Made A Heart With His Hands At Me <3 THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS,
MsMerrygold <3 .xxxxx
over a year ago JLSAston7891 said…
heart
OMG I LOVE JLS ESPECIALY ASTON IAN MERRYGOLD I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES IF JLS ARE READING THIS THAN I LOVED THE CONCERT IN DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago CherryCrush100 said…
Hi I love you guys!!! (Especially Aston...)
I can't put in to words how much I do but i'll try...
I kiss every single 1 of my posters of u everynight and I listen to your music every morning and night, I watch JLS- ONLY TONIGHT LIVE FORM LONDON on DVD every weekend and I have 20 pictures of you guys on my phone!
I loved This is JLS and my fave bit was when Aston met that girl but I was sooo jealous!
I have and Aston doll and I'm going to keep it forever!!!
I went to your concert and it the best especially when you came down in the car!!!
It was the most amazing night of my little life because you all waved/pointed at me!
I think you are all so amazing and I wish I could meet you all!
I wish you won X Factor but it doesn't matter because you are the best boyband to ever live/breath on this planet!!!
You guys are Outta this world!
Love your number 1 fan xxx
last edited over a year ago
Hi I love you guys!!! (Especially Aston...)
I can't put in to words how much I do but i'll try...
I
over a year ago Jessie2001 said…
heart
I love JLS, i can't belevie that yu guyes especilly ASTEN will se this and i saw your concert at the AECC and i loved it and i also saw you guyes at xfactor they are all good memorises
nickys1234 commented…
Hi boys omg I have been a massive fan of ours since X factor it’s my dream to meet u all I love all your songs take a chance on me is mine and my partners song when we first meet wish I could go to your concerts but I have been well I watch your songs on u tube everyday love u boys over a year ago