JLS Send your messages to JLS!

CharlotteJ93 posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 10:52PM
Okay, i'm going to make a book with all your messages in to send to JLS :) so you can write as much as you like declaring your love for them :p

JLS 104 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 104

over a year ago GavinSadie said…
HI JLS I AM A BIG FAN OF ASTON I HAD SLEPT WITH HIM
over a year ago JlsWifey said…
heart
Hii JLS ilu guys specilly ASTON soo much ima massive fan in the world tell ASTON me nd him share the sme bday lol i have all the dolls loads of postas keyrings books bedclothes everythin i have seen u 20 times ilu guys man ur my world i think i do every1 head in singin nd talkin bout u JLS U R MY WORLD ILU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
over a year ago mandazjls said…
heart
omg cant wait 2 c jls on 12th june love them so much got gold circle tickets
over a year ago mandazjls said…
kiss
aston u r the best dancer i ever seen loooovvvvesss u loads
over a year ago emilyluvsJLS said…
kiss
Hi guys u have no idea how big a fan i am of u. I am listening to outta this world RIGHT NOW. I went to the concert in the echo arena in liverpool honestly u were HOT! I nearly fainted 3 times
1)aston waved at me (omg!)
2)u took ur tops off (fit)
3) marvin looked at me OMG!!!!!!
if u possibly can remember there were 4 of us in a row screaming "WE LUV U MARVIN!!!!!" wavin around green thingys
i would have shown u my massive banner aswell but it was confiscated coz it was so big
honestly i luv u marvin!!!!!! ur the best!!
JLS gotta be the best band in the world.
ive supported u since ur 1st auditiion on xfactor u shud have won!
I LUV U GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
from emily the biggest jls fan in the history of the world!
xxxxxxxxxxxx(this would go on 4eva but its not worth breaking the laptop)
over a year ago GavinSadie said…
hi i married to aston and i having i his babby
over a year ago emily783 said…
happy bday aston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago aston-me said…
heart
To Aston,
Happy Birthday Aston u r my faourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz reply.
p.s can i have ikets and backstage pases 2 1 of yor concerts for my birthday wich is the 21st of merch i am going 2 be ten.
To Aston,
        Happy Birthday Aston u r my faourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz reply.
p.s can i
heart
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTON!!!! FROM ME AND ALL MY MATES!!! WE LUV YA!!
over a year ago jadey13 said…
heart
hi jls i would love to meet u and happy birthday aston i think your the fit one not being mean to the others i like u all but your the hot one i love this piccy of u i would love to come and see u but i live to far away and would like a signed BLUE jumper!!!!I LOVE YOU ASTON MERRYGOLD my bedroom is full of posters especially aston i have a calender a bed set a dvd that u did live in london plz reply back cause i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi jls i would love to meet u and happy birthday aston i think your the fit one not being mean to the
over a year ago germanprincess1 said…
heart
i love you sooooooooooooooo much. I think astons the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago JlsWifey said…
heart
happy bday ASTON LOVEYAHHHH cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
happy bday ASTON LOVEYAHHHH cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heart
luv yas sooo much especially marv ur the fittest :P i luv u all tho!
basically on a scale of 1-10 i luv u all 99999999999999999.999999 and then marv i luv 100000000000000000 so seriously there isnt much of a difference. I LUV U SO MUCH! u shouhld see my bedroom there is nothin but jls jls jls all over the walls and stuff- even on the ceilin (im kinda obsessed lol)hope ur all havin a great time id luv to meet u someday. ive been 2 a concert but i was near the back :( LUV YA xxxxxx!
over a year ago beth2098_x said…
wink
OMG OMG OMG, post mine in there, ive seen them. been there, done that. i love them millions, meaning the world right now(L) i cant sleep with my eyes wide shut because im thinking of them, im the only girl in the world that can change you(L) xxxxxx LOVE YOU MILLSS AND BILLLSS!:)xxx
heart
jls are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!om­g omg omg omg omg
heart
aston is married to me i love him so much and can you guys orginise some backstage passes 4 me cause im too far away to see uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
heart
I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo love aston.He is soooooooooooooooooo hot.
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTON!!!! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Love u.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTON!!!! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Love u.
over a year ago astonmybabe said…
big smile
hi OMG i cant belive im talking to you. all of you are so fit and sexy I love you all pplease can yousend me tickets I live at 33 homemead drive brislington bristol BS45AP
over a year ago ashley2707 said…
hi aston I love you aston
over a year ago Jenbabes said…
kiss
Hiyaa omg I love you guys
I have got loads of posters, all the albums and i have also
got Aston's hoody and Oritse signed watch
I love you guys hope to meet you someday that would be a dream come true love you all x...x.....x....x....x
over a year ago Emmajean96 said…
smile
ha ha ive been 2 c dem and no one can beat jls dey r dat gud
smile
hey am how r you im grand and ilove listening to you guys i think your really cool and im your biggest fan 4 eva
over a year ago emily783 said…
heart
if aston didnt exsit i dont wot ied do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!x­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xoo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago souterkid said…
smile
hiya JLS i love marvin the best i like all of you but i love marvin the best x x marvin remember on the 20th of jan 2011 in newcastle and you were on the walkway and you saw a girl with a green jls jumper on and a marvin doll and a marvin photo that was me and you were singing love you more you sang to me and you waved to me that was me x x x x i loooovvvveeee you guys x x x x x x
over a year ago MarvinMegan said…
smile
Happy Birthday Marvin Luv u loads. You r my hero. |I dont no wat i would do without u
heart
Hi marv i luv u the most i couldnt imagine livin without u. ur the best ur my hero im SO sorry i couldnt get on yesteray to wih u a happy birthday coz i went trampolinin then ye u get it anyway. u were great on comic relief and i would have been that girl screamin happy bday 2 u but i wasnt there so i couildnt

I LUV U SO MUCH!!!!!
over a year ago laurenandaston said…
Hiyaa i love u so much your great aston i couldnt amagine me with out you ! your soo lush everything about u i love your my lush boy in blue and my lush superhero i love u more and more each day !i would say im your number 1 fan but nearly everyone puts that ! but i can say im ASTON biggest fan and that i love u soo soo soo soo much u dont understand how much aston call me your miss merrygold i can make your heart stop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i love u all soo much ecspessially u aston xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­lov­e always laurenandaston xxx [lauren donovan] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miss Merrygold
Hiyaa i love u so much your great aston i couldnt amagine me with out you ! your soo lush everything
over a year ago MollyMcmeekin said…
heart
hi hi , i love jls i went a saw them for my birthday they were really good more then good AMAZING! I saw aston he was really hot he took his top off when he waas doing the back flip on the stage, i like marvian too but aston is just HOT HOT HOT! (:xxxx
smile
hey i really love jls ive got lots of stuff of jls. i love all d guys but i love aston.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlink
over a year ago katieann1994 said…
heart
OMG i love you jls your amazing i saw you in sheffield and marvin you waved at me i couldnt believed it. Aston Ian Merrygold WOW you are so fit and sexy love you so much Aston there is only one guy out there for me and you are him love you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
monkey
i love you jls and you are the best band in the whole wide world i loooooooooooooooove aston merrygold and marvin humes mainly aston he is fit and i guess aston you know what it is like to be bullied and im getting bullied at school there calling me spotty and fat but my mum and nan say im not what can i do about it sorry to remind you of your past but your the best one to talk to i love you aston im not a stalker dont worry i just need help plz email me at jjeffrey2010@hotmail.co.uk cant wait to here from you
i love you jls and you are the best band in the whole wide world i loooooooooooooooove aston merrygol
mischievous
hihihihi!!!!!!
i luv u guys sooo much! ive already commented like millions of times on this coz im the BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!!!!! i luv especially marv. he is fit :P luv u hope to get good seats for the next concert!
hihihihi!!!!!!
i luv u guys sooo much! ive already commented like millions of times on this coz im t
over a year ago astonisallmine said…
heart
HI OMG. MY HOLE ROOM HAS JLS DECOS ALL ROUND IT AND I AM NEVER GONNA STOM LOVEING YOU ASTON IS THE BEST FOR WE AS WHEN HE TAKES HIS TOP OFF IT FILLS LIKE I AM GONNA DIE AND AND FOR OBEOUS REASONS HE IS FIT :D YOU LIKE THE BAND LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON LOVE YA LOTS. LILY P.S ASTON WHATS UR BBM ?? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
over a year ago dannijls said…
HII i just love you so much all my friends love you aswell. all my friends just want to meet you and so do i. i just love ur tours and concerts.i came to peterborough on the 18th july 2010 and nottingham aswell u were so amazing and u still are. aston i love ur moves espcially ur backflick and ur six pack. nobody is better than u in the whole world.
over a year ago amyhardy84 said…
heart
i love jls so much they are the best ever i am so happy that you got to number one with your new single and i cant wait for your next album to come out i know that it is going to be so great.i have loved you since the xfactor and i have always wanted to meet you it would be a dream come true for me if it ever happerned.i think that you were so amazing when i came to see you perform at metro radio arena on the 7th july 2011. ithought that you were amazing.
over a year ago jaz381 said…
hii jls i love you guys so much but i love aston and marvin more and when are you guys coming back to nottingham againg love you soo much love jasmine whitehouse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago ilovejls3 said…
heart
Hey JLS!!! love what you're doing, keep up the good work :D
over a year ago megan1997 said…
kiss
OMG !!! I love JLS your the best boy band eva couldnt believ u came second on the x factor i love u all ur like the best singers eva omg i would like to meet all of you one day if that is ever gonna happen !!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL much kisses and hugs: ASTON, MARVIN, JB, ORITSE! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) <3 <(")
over a year ago megan1997 said…
heart
I HOPE YOU CAN REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE X
over a year ago username7889 said…
heart
hello my name is Georgina Wornes and i live in Rotherham England and i am such a big fan of jls everythink in my room is jls a speciality aston i love u guys sometimes i cry because i cant meet u and i look at all these videos of people meeting you and thats when i start to cry I LOVE U XX <3 please come up to my house my number is 07742585182 x <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x x x

over a year ago jlster4life_x said…
JLS i love u and i support u till the end n i love ur new song take a chance
over a year ago amyhardy7349 said…
hi jls i love you so much you have always been no1 to me i love every thing that you do. i hope that one day i will get to meet you boys you are so amaing i love your music and your dance moves are incredable. i have gave you boys love and support since the very first time you went on the xfactor. they work so hard jls they always put 100% in to every thing that they do. well done jls you are the best ever boys. love you loads amy hardy 7349 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx
over a year ago lillyane said…
hi jls where do you live i really want to see you and jls can you get me a jls annaul 2012 your sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot jls and if you have the jls annaul go to the royal mail and give it to them and say give is to miss mimi aulaqi and i live in edgecombe house in london at whitlock driive and if you come to my flat house and if you see this grey thingy press 8 and can then go the lift and presss 2 to go up then if you see door number 8 go to that door and knock that door then you go ouut of my house go to the lift and press g and were do you live jls.
from mimi
over a year ago luvastonjls said…
kiss
i love jls sooooo much
over a year ago hollie2001 said…
OMG Hi JLS Im going to your concert for my birthday sio if you see a girl with blonde hair bouncing up and down at the front mabye its me and i love JLS i have all your albums and i like the some you make me wanna and everybody in love and all the other songs you sing and theese are facts about you all Aston=Funny, Fit and a very good singer. Marvin= Looks Healthy and a well known boy from JLS. JB= Cool and a good singer for background. Orits'e= your the leader of the pack and you are a good singer and you a ceated JLS.
over a year ago hollie2001 said…
so
over a year ago ILOVEORITSE said…
heart
OH MY GOD YOU ARE REALY READING THIS JLS!!
I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH WHEN I SEEN A BAG WITH A PICTURE OF YOU ON I RAN AROUND THE SHOP SQUEELING!!!!
LOVE U GUYS SOO MUCH!!
I PRACTICLY LIVE IN MY RED JLS HOODIE!!
LOVE YOU ORITSE WILLIAMS!!!!
LOVE YOU JLS!!!x
JLSster 4 EVA!!!xxxx
worried
I WENT TO ONE OF YOUR CONCERTS ON THE 17th JULY 2010 IN ESCOTT PARK IN EXETER!!
THAT WOZ THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!
LOVE U JLS I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD EVA DO WITHOUT U GUYE YOU MAKE MY LIFE ALOT BETTER THANK YOU!!!!
JLS U R MY NO1!!xx AND U ALWAYS WILL BE!!
EVER SCINCE THE 1ST DAY I SAW YOU WHEN I WAS 9 I LOVED U UNTILL NOW AT THE AGE OF 12 I HAVE LOVED YOU 4 ALL OF THOSE YEARS AND WILL LOVE YOU 4 THE REST OF MY LIFE UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!xx
OH AND A IMPORTIANT MESSAGE 4 J.B GILL!! PLEASE DONT RETIRE AT 35 US JLSsters NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE I KNOW YOUVE GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND ALL THAT BUT PLEASE DONT RTIRE!!
HOW MANY JLSsters AGREE WITH ME??xx
worried
JB PLEASE DONT RETIRE JLS MEANS THE WORLD TO US JLSsters!!XX
#HOW MANY JLSsters AGREE WIV ME ON THIS!!