Hetalia RP!

BeB posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 08:39AM
This is where the RP happens, and this is the REGULAR RP! :) enjoy!
This is where the RP happens, and this is the REGULAR RP! :) enjoy!
save

Hetalia 177 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 177

over a year ago ryans_love said…
Today, I would speak with supreme awesomeness. Everything in caps. :)
I walked in with extra awesomeness radiating off of me today. "HEY SPECS!" I said. Austria rubbed his abused ears and replied with a sigh, "Hello Prussia."
"DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOD?" I asked.
"No, and even if I did, I wouldn't give it to you because you're shouting. Please refrain from doing so in my presence. Go bother your brother for some food."

(Prussia has arrived!!)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Me and Russia sighed and sat down."Looks like we didn't get heard this time.""We'll get heard next time.I'll make sure of it."I smiled at Russia,happy on how he was so nice to me.
over a year ago BeB said…
I crossed my arms and looked away. That blasted brat always gets under my skin! God I HATE him! He's such a pain in my arse... I didn't even barely hear that other loud mouth friend of Frog Face, Prussia. "My Lord he's loud..." I roll my eyes and tap my fingers impatiently waiting for the others to arrive.
Russia stood up and walked to England."Excuse me,but my little sister would like some other company.Do you mind?"He smiled innocently,yet creepily,at the same time.I sat there and smiled,looking around.

(No.I don't want company!I want my big brother,Russia!X3)
over a year ago TwilightKat said…
I slowly push open the door. Seeing the other nations I bow my head and uttered a quick "Good morning every one. Sorry I'm late." And quickly take a seat next to America since England seems to be busy dealing with Russia.
(Japan has arrived ^^)
I walked over to America and greet him.
"HEY, BURGER MAN. WHERE'S YOUR BROTHER?"
America looks at me, confused. "Who...?"
I sighed. "CANADA."
America's puzzled expression cleared. "Oh! I don't think he's coming today. He overdid it on the maple syrup liquor he was making, and I think he's passed out somewhere."

(I know it is very unlike Canada-kun to be drunk, but since we don't have a Canada yet, I couldn't bring him to the meeting. *sad face*)
I look at Prussia then America and sit down, then I turn to Russia and say "Um... W-Why would you sister possibly want ME for company? I think we might not have much in... common." I try to find a exucsue feeling nervous with the fact Russia and his sister have sinister vibes.
I glace worryingly at England who seems to be in a predicament with Russia and his twin sister. I quickly get out of my seat and walk over to them.
"Hey, England do happen to have the book I asked you to bring last time?" I asked trying to avoid Russia's deathly gaze. Seeing his confused look I shift my body so that Russia and his twin can't see me lip the words "please play along" I then give him a reasuring look.
"Oh...She just seems lonely and I want my sister to very happy today.You see,today is her birthday,and I will stop at nothing to make her happy."He smiled more.I sat in my seat,looking lonely since my brother wasn't there for me.I sighed and rested my head on my palm."Even on my birthday,he has work to do."
I saw England in a predicament, with Japan trying to help him out. I sighed and texted England "I'LL GO KEEP RUSSIA'S CRAZY SISTER COMPANY FOR A WHILE. BUT YOU ARE GONNA OWE ME BIG TIME, SUCKA!"
England looked astonished that I was helping him, then shrugged and nodded his thanks to me. I bounced over to Russia's sister.
"HI! IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I'M PRUSSIA, THE AWESOMEST NATION HERE. I DON'T KNOW IF WE'VE MET...ARE YOU RUSSIA, JUST AS A GIRL?"

(look, i know prussia hates russia, but for some reason i like the idea of england owing prussia for something. please work with me and my crazy mind)
over a year ago BeyondBirthday1 said…
*sigh* i've been here the whole time and they still don't think im here oh well~ im just happy someone remebered me well, for a while at least.

(sorry iv been gone sooo long :/)
"Oh....Hello...."Russia looked over at me and saw Prussia near me.He suddenly got scared of what I might do to Prussia if he made me angry.I stood up and looked at him."Why do you say you are so much better than the others?"The most awesome" you say?I strongly doubt that!Get away from me,you rotten cauldron of scum.I don't like to be in the presence of such a small bug."I then walked out of the room."Sister!"
I watched as Russia's sister stormed out of the meeting room looking quite furious, while Russia worry written all over his face followed after her. I waited till I could no longer hear the sounds of there feet. I then turned to the two nations; England letting out a sigh of relief while Prussia...Prussia looked like a statue, frozen in time by the comment of Russia's twin . Looking at both nations I asked "Are you okay?"
(Does Russia's sister have a name or does she just go as "Russia's twin sister?)
i watched as Russia and russia's twin sister walked out the room...well wouldn't be the first time..*hugs Kumajiro* "who?" *sigh and giggles quietly* "its canada." i wisper quietly.
I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. SOMEONE HAD DISSED MY AWESOMENESS. THEY WILL PAY.

(sorry to whomever's playing canada. i totally forgot there was one, and wrote something to that effect! my bad!)
(it okay, i haven't updated this in a while so its no surprise people forgot tht i was playing canada or was even in this RP~BB or Canada)
(You're like a real canada!X3 sorry if that's offensive.And no one knows Russia's twin sister's name.No one.Except,of course,her and Russia.)

Rusia ran after me as I stormed down the hall."Please stop sister!Don't do anything harsh!""His nation is mine!"
(no it wasn't offensive at all but people do tell me that sometimes. :))

"So what do we do now?" I ask quietly. the silence being akward

(bad at spelling!!)
I stood there, shocked into silence about my awesomeness being dissed. Austria came up and nervously patted my shoulder. "Are you alright, Prussia?" he asked.
I suddenly grinned maniacally. "HELL YEAH. C'MON, SPECS! AND ALRIGHT, ENGLAND TOO! I DECLARE WAR ON RUUUSSSIIAA! WW3 IS ON!"
"OH, YEAH. CAN SOMEONE TEXT MY BUDER WHAT'S HAPPENING? THANKS!"
"Sister!Please!Today's your birthday!Relax.Don't get angry.Remember my promise?I promise you I would make you happy no matter what.Don't do this."I sighed and looked at him,then smiled."Thank you,brother......I owe you one...."
kesesese...Russia's twin sister didn't know what she had coming. *evil smile*
I hugged Russia,him hugging me back,and smiled."Do we need to stay here?""Sadly,yes."I nodded and walked back him,Russia behind me.
"Prussia...do you really want to do this?!" I said, trying to keep calm but panic seeped through my voice. He turned to me and smiled "HELL YAH I WANT TO DO THIS!" he then want back to his prior possition watching the door closly for Russia's twin to return.
"I mean Russia is strong and I don't think that it would be wis..." Prussia's gaze drifted toward me.
"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I THE AWSOME PRUSSIA ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE RUSSIA?!"
"No, no. That's not what I meant to say at all I just..." Before I could finish my sentence sound of foot steps echoed through out the hall. Prussia quickly got back to his prior spot a deviant grin upon his face.
"She'll never know what hit her..."
(I wonder...can prussia actually declare war on Russia since he's a fallen country?)
(we will make it so, TwilightKat! :) but no, i don't think he can. he's just going to get a rude awakening. i once read a fanfic where he tried to do just that, and he teamed up with the Confederate States of America.)

I stood by the door, waiting to pounce. Just as the door began to open, I opened it up all the way to attack Russia's twin sister. However, I failed to notice the bucket of icy water that had been placed there.
"#*%@$#*$*#! VERDAMT! WHO DID THIS!" I yelled after the water had thoroughly soaked my outfit.
I turned to see America rolling on the floor laughing. He managed to wheeze out though his laughter, "I"m sorry - cough - Prussia! I - choke - put it there for - wheeze - England, but he -*dies* - walked though the other door! My bad, man!"
Dripping wet and boiling with rage, I marched over to the burger-eating maniac and socked him a god one in the eye.
"Oww, Prussia, that hurt," whined America.
"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO, DUMMKOPF!"
"Don't you dare hurt America!" hollered a voice, and I turned to see England flying at me with a dangerous look on his face.
I gasped,then saw him get soaked.I let out a little giggle and smiled."That made my day."
gfydtuxkfhgm
(Sooo sorry I haven't been on! I will do better!!!!)

"Prussia you had no bloody right to hit him!" Glares dangerously at Prussia. "He may be a idiot and deserved it- but not by you! Don't you ever lay a finger on him again!" Get right up to Prussia poking his chest whispering in a low tone "Don't ever touch him again. Do we have a understanding?"

America blinks and watches a bit confused still and rubs eye thats now turning purple

"E-England?" I glance at America whose watching me curiously but has that blasted black eye... now that gets me pissed.
last edited over a year ago
I stared at America in worry. true he may be an ass, sometimes ,but the hoser, Prussia didn't need to do that to my brother!! But what am i gonna do? i'm worthless in a fight. So i just sat there and watched in worry.
I watched the two worriedly. Just when I thought all the fighting would be over Pussia just had to pick another fight. I quickly walk in between England and Prussia.
"England, could you please calm down." I said quietly. He glanced at me and his expression slightly softened, but he still looked ready to attack prussia. "And Prussia, could you please apologize to Amer..."
"HELL NO! HE DESIRVED IT!!!" Prussia yelled back at me before I could finish. I worriedly glanced over at England who seemed more upset then before I interfered...
(I wonder what's going to happen >D...)
I looked at America and blinked in worry.I walked to him and put a warm,gentle hand on his shoulder."Are you okay,America-san?"

Russia looked at me,then walked over to Prussia,grabbing his collar and dragging him out of the room,without letting go or even slowing down.
(OMJ!!!What I'm angry about is the godmoding!!I'm sorry,but can we please stop that!?I know there aren't too many people on,but I had an amazing plan and it's completely ruined now!!!!!ARGH!!Okay,can we please not have the last thing Russia does,so I can do my plan?)
hmmm
(i apologize. i've never role played before, and i didn't realize that there were specific rules. my impression was that it was just to have fun and write entertaining things about the characters. if there is something i should know, please tell me now. however, i don't quite understand why it has to go "your way"? i don't mean to offend - really - but...anyway, do enlighten me as to the proper etiquette of role playing.)
(ryans_love I'm still new to this too but I think what YugiohFanatic1 is trying to do is make a plot for the story like, with the events that occured she can use them to her advantage to make other events happen and we create more events and so on and so forth. But if new events where to happen then certain events won't occur. So I belive she/ he's upset since your event made them unable to happen. I hope this helped and if I'm wrong some one please explain better ^^;)
(You're not wrong,TK.I was trying to set a plot,or at least a fun scene.I don't mind everything else,just that last bit about Russia throwing away his prey......And nothing has to go my way!I hate it when people say that to me,'cause I want nothing to go my way!I was just simply asking if we could please cut that last bit out?)
(there. the post is gone - everybody happy?)
:)
(Can you redo it?Just don't say Russia threw him back.I eed something to reply to.)
Russia thunked Prussia on the floor every now and then, adding dark bruises to the albino's pale skin.
With an incredible amount of speed, Austria threw himself at Russia and the taller nation fell over in surprise (because there's no way it would have happened otherwise). The other nations looked on in shock as the normally calm and composed nation looked Russia straight in the eye and said, "Leave him ALONE!"
Even Prussia looked up at Austria with a dazed and confused look on his face.
"WOW, SPECS. I GUESS YOU TOOK A LEAF OUT OF THE BOOK OF THE AWESOME ME, HUH?"
Austria blushed. "No, Prussia, I just don't want to have Russia beat you up so badly that you come crawling to my door for help and get blood all over the carpets and mess up my couch and - "
Russia stared at the man,the only man,who has ever pushed him down,or even tried."Before you go any further,you scum,I suggest you get your prissy,music-loving ass off of me before I kill both you and your worthless country over there!"He stood up and threw Austria at Prussia."No on dare hurts my sister on her birthday!!"
ihlgoufyilukdthryjgth
I stared in shock at Austria's actions; did he really just try to attack Russia?! Before I knew it Austria was picked up by the larger nation. Oh god what am I going to do? What am I going to do? I can't try to stop it like I did with Prussia and England, I'll likely be caught in the cross fire...
"...No one dares hurt my sister on her birthday!!"
My head shot around to look at Russia's twin who was holding a bag of ice to America's black eye.
"Uh...Russia?" I said slowly approaching her; she turned to look at me.
"Yes what is it? It better be important or..." Before she could finish I pointed to Russia ready to punch Austria in the face. Her eyes widened as she hastently walked over to her "beloved" brother.
(dang I wrote alot =A= hope things will get "interesting" now...)
(Yay!See,now that's amazing godmoding! TwT)

I grabbed my brother's arm."Russia,no.We must not hurt the weaker ones without me."I started pulling him away from Austria and Prussia."Don't have fun without me on my birthday."Russia just stared at me,then smiled."I love you sister.""I love you too,brother."I smiled back at him,then walked back to America."Is your eye feeling any better,America-san?"Russia sat back ddown,then looked very lost in thought,thinking about what he was going to do for me.
over a year ago daniela2mimi said…
I walk into the room and see what was going on while eating a tomato,
"You total idiots!You started the freakin fun stuff without me!"
Everyone stares at me and I just glare.
(Wait......Where did Russia's sister get the bag of frozen peas ((right?)) from?!XD)
(XD you guyyyys!)

I look to Romano whose chopping on a tomato and ignore his comment and go to Americas side with both Russias

"Blasted idiot, are you okay??" America thanked Russia and his sister

"Heh thanks dude!!! And dudette! Oh and happy birthday," America grinned that signature idiot grin, and looked at me with a mixture of emotions, then he got up and laughed "hahaha old man you looked like you were a real pirate like in those old crappy movies I saw!!!" I glare and shake my head

"Idiot! Shut up- but still." I look over to Prussia and Austria and walk to them "Prussia, I still stand by what I said." I give him one final look over. "But we should try to be civil, even if it may be hard for someone like yourself."
I giggled at America and smiled."Thank you.....You're the only nation who ever says that to me."I smiled and walked back to my seat.

Russia walked to America."America-san.Make sure no one hurts my sister's feelings,nor are they to make her down in any way."
kfyjdthmxxrfndgvb
I rolled my eyes at England's retreating back. I called out mockingly,
"CIVIL AND THE AWESOME ME DO NOT GO IN THE SAME SENTENCE, EYEBROWS. I WOULD'VE THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT BY NOW. kesese. :)"
"BESIDES, I GOT THE BUCKET OF ICE WATER THAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU, SMARTS. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME, NOT BEING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY."
"... So bloody loud, everyones so bloody loud." I frown and turn around going back to my seat thinking about what Prussia said, its true. But still... whenever I see America hurt... it makes me want to be a big brother again and get rid of his pain. I sigh and take out some papers and begin to doodle, I dont usually but since the meeting is going by AGNOZINGLY slow, might as well.

"Uh sure Russia dude! I AM the hero! The Hero protects all! ^^" I roll my eyes and hear him going over to Canada about some nonsense- I dont even care!
I curiously stared at England's paper trying to figure out what he was drawing. It sort of looks like a rabbit but it has wings; maybe it was from an anime?
"Hey England what are you drawing?" I asked politely, since after a minute or two of guessing I still wasn't able to identify the mysterious creature.
(It's a flying mint bunny!XD)

Russia nodded."Thank you,America-san."He looked over at me,then gasped and hurried to me."Sister.Are you okay?"I smiled at him."Of course I am."