Heroes of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Omega Pirates

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Greek leader is Edward "Blackbeard" Teach. Here you are a seamen of the Omega Pirates. You man ship Achilles Redemption. It has 40 cannons and 8 swivels.
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain: Avis "Blaze Emerald" Aquila Phoenix, son of Ares[Mars] (me)
Quartermaster(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate): Rodger "Yeti" Ceyx, son of Boreas (Hades_Shadow)
First Mate(Captain's mate).: Reina "Siren" Jackson, daughter of Poseidon (JasmineValdez)
Navigator(Quartermaster's mate): Taylor "Crossbones" D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen): Alvin "Glauketas" Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x48](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x2]
Watchmen[x4]: Matt "Finn", son of Nemesis (Rogue475)
Kiera "Rogue" Mason (ShadowRanger)
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy(Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship):
Prisoners: Sonia Adams

The Achilles Redemption:
It's a medium size ship. It has 40 cannons: 36 Under deck, 2 Fore Cannons, 4 On deck. It has 8 swivels: 2 At the front, 2 on each side of the Deck, 1 On each side of the Quarterdeck. 2 Masts and 2 Side-Masts. The Ram is made from Celestial Bronze with the inside of a strong mortal metal. The ship is strong and able to withstand rams and most broadsides. The Ship is controlled by the Captain (like Percy with boats).

Things you must know as an Omega Pirate:
All Sailors on board are armed with a Musket, Pistol and scimitar
Cannon and Swivel Ammunition
Cannon Ball: Normal one cannon shot
Chain-Shots: It hits the mast of the ship causing the enemy ship to not be able move.
Tri-Shots: It shoots 3 Cannons at once
Explosive Shot: The cannon ball explodes on impact
Greek Fire attachment: Swivels use this most of the time. The cannon is light up with Greek fire before being shot.

Tactics and Plans
The Achilles Spear: When the ships onto the other ship in the middle most times splitting it apart or making the Redemption get stuck into the ship.
Manticore's Blast: All the cannons and swivels are to face forward to blast.
Omega Aegis: The Redemption will blast forward to stop cannons from hitting something(Ally, Base...)
Neamon Claw: Upon a broadside, all Sailors are to jump onto the enemy vessel, attack and return before the Redemption leaves.

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name):

Mods of this RP:
NicoL
Jas
Alvin
Rogue
Shadow
Me (course XD)

This RP is Affiliated with link
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:42PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 332 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-332 of 332

over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Seriously."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I sheathe my sword.
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
I re Ice the Deck while yelling "This isnt your fight."
I then advance and stab with my sword, making sure to adjust if she tries to avoid.
"Okay then. She's screwed."
With a stomp, the ice is gone.
"Alvin. Let him fight his own battles."
I snarl, whipping around.
"Well isn't someone protective of the prisoner. Scared Yeti's going to win?"
I lay my hand on my sword's handle, slightly angry, but mostly calm.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I make the boat rock left and right
(Sound's kinda wrong, don't yah think.)
(But why are you taking matters into your own hands? you can say it sounds wrong, but so does dodging a bullet, I am playing by the rules she set.)
(I was talking to Blaze.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I watch with an amused expression. "Bitch fight." I whistle. "My dibs on Glauketas."
(... just wanted to mix up the battle with like bad terrain or something XD)
(Lol.)
I jump and land behind the man
(What the hell, NicoL)
I feign an attack with my sword to get behind sonia as I pull out my Borealis Light whip, and give her stripes on her back.
I look back at the fight, emotionless.
(Nothing. I was bored.)
I twirl my knife. Why did Yeti have to be so harsh?
I smirk a little. I raise the Scimitar and thrust it ahead, the ship blast forward in full speed, toppling everyone. "The enemy ship won't always be stationary...." I say
I then whip her feet and pull her to the ground. pointing my sword tip at her neck.
"Well, Yeti won. Again. Can I leave now?"
I shake my head. "She could be a good crew member." I tell them. I start to walk off and stop. "Oh, and remember, no one can beat Yeti, so what just happened then really wasn't surprising."
I then hop off the Deck, "Well cap'n, I won, good luck, And if you ever see my new ship the 'H.P.M. Frostbite, I expect a friendly flag" I say heading off the deck to get my new ship.
(Bye...:'( )
"Good luck Yeti" I look at Sonia "You won your chance, you can choose to try and run away, or you can be one of the Omega Pirate. Crossbones, you're the new Q-Master. Siren, you can be a Navigator if you like. Glauketas. your promotion depends on her choice." I walk to my room "Siren, tell me everything after it's all settled" I go in
over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
i look at sonia. I have a feeling she'll stay.
"Ok Cap'n Emerald."
(HELLO!)