Heroes of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Omega Pirates

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Greek leader is Edward "Blackbeard" Teach. Here you are a seamen of the Omega Pirates. You man ship Achilles Redemption. It has 40 cannons and 8 swivels.
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain: Avis "Blaze Emerald" Aquila Phoenix, son of Ares[Mars] (me)
Quartermaster(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate): Rodger "Yeti" Ceyx, son of Boreas (Hades_Shadow)
First Mate(Captain's mate).: Reina "Siren" Jackson, daughter of Poseidon (JasmineValdez)
Navigator(Quartermaster's mate): Taylor "Crossbones" D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen): Alvin "Glauketas" Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x48](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x2]
Watchmen[x4]: Matt "Finn", son of Nemesis (Rogue475)
Kiera "Rogue" Mason (ShadowRanger)
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy(Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship):
Prisoners: Sonia Adams

The Achilles Redemption:
It's a medium size ship. It has 40 cannons: 36 Under deck, 2 Fore Cannons, 4 On deck. It has 8 swivels: 2 At the front, 2 on each side of the Deck, 1 On each side of the Quarterdeck. 2 Masts and 2 Side-Masts. The Ram is made from Celestial Bronze with the inside of a strong mortal metal. The ship is strong and able to withstand rams and most broadsides. The Ship is controlled by the Captain (like Percy with boats).

Things you must know as an Omega Pirate:
All Sailors on board are armed with a Musket, Pistol and scimitar
Cannon and Swivel Ammunition
Cannon Ball: Normal one cannon shot
Chain-Shots: It hits the mast of the ship causing the enemy ship to not be able move.
Tri-Shots: It shoots 3 Cannons at once
Explosive Shot: The cannon ball explodes on impact
Greek Fire attachment: Swivels use this most of the time. The cannon is light up with Greek fire before being shot.

Tactics and Plans
The Achilles Spear: When the ships onto the other ship in the middle most times splitting it apart or making the Redemption get stuck into the ship.
Manticore's Blast: All the cannons and swivels are to face forward to blast.
Omega Aegis: The Redemption will blast forward to stop cannons from hitting something(Ally, Base...)
Neamon Claw: Upon a broadside, all Sailors are to jump onto the enemy vessel, attack and return before the Redemption leaves.

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name):

Mods of this RP:
NicoL
Jas
Alvin
Rogue
Shadow
Me (course XD)

This RP is Affiliated with link
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:42PM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 332 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 332

over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Sonia turns and grabs his arm in a tight grip, her teeth clenched and she partially growled, " Haven't you ever heard it isn't polite to hit a lady?" she aimed her foot and kicked into his chest, snatching the whip from him.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I rush forward and grab her by her arm, my other arm grabbing the whip. "Stop." I say. "Follow me." I mutter.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I climb back onto the ship and go under deck "What's the problem here?" I look around "Cabinboy, help the cook, it's almost time for dinner. You" I point to Sonia "Please, listen to the Quartermaster, we are not making you our prisoner, demigod. I saw what you did out there, that's why you're in a cell, so you don't damage my ship"
"Cap'n. I was going to take her to the crew quarters. There is a spare bunk." I say.
This is Mayli.
She is a HUGE Justin Bieber fan, an adorable and brave little girl who has Spina Bifida and all we(Mayli's family and mine)want is for Bieber's management to take notice and hopefully contact Mayli's mum to organise a meeting when Justin is in Texas next.
Please just post this photo on his FB page, Twitter etc, with "Miracle for Mayli" written there with this link: link
Please do this for such a beautiful and brave girl. <3
(If you have FB could you please just post the photo on JB's FB page. Don't mention me just write Miracle for Mayli and have the URL. I know this is a lot to ask of strangers, but please.)
This is Mayli.
She is a HUGE Justin Bieber fan, an adorable and brave little girl who has Spina Bifi
goodyb0y55 commented…
OMGs anything for that brave little Belieber. Justin might really see her. he does this kind if thing regularly. over a year ago
(.....-Don't know what to do-....)
"Hmmm, first. Take her name and her parent and all, since you're so nice to her Crossbones, you're in-charge of her"
(Save the photo, Go to Justin Bieber's Facebook page, post the photo, write "Miracle for Mayli" That's it...only if you want to though)
(Eh, for Mayli...)
(Yeah. She can't move anything below her waist.)
(awww...I shall do it!....tmr...)
(Thank you so much, also sorry if I put you I'm an awkward position, I shouldn't have posted this on your forum...I thought it was The Pitt:Revelations.)
(Nah, it's fine! I don't mind)
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
I wave my hand and the whip disappears, "Sorry, Princess, Not everyone grew up with real parents" I say pulling out my Cutlass and point it at her "Captain, she broke out of the brig, Punishment needs to be serve." I say with a blood lust in my eye.
I look at Yeti. "She doesn't need to be punished." I say.
"To Hades she doesn't, If we ain't going to enforce the rules, To Hades with them, all punishments are needin to be enforced" I say in anger.
"Yes...she will be punished....but in a different way....I want a duel. Her versus your best man Yeti. No killing....just a duel....Crossbones, get her ready. Yeti, get your man ready"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I jump back on the ship.
"He is" I say stepping forward taking off my vest, and then wrapping my whip once around my arm.
I rub my arm and a sword appears in my hand for a quick second, before disappearing.
"Is she up to it?" I ask, looking at the captain.
I walk to my quarters.
I stand there waiting for a response.
"she will be"
I sit at my desk.
"Alright" I say going to the captain, "May I speak to you in Private?"
I write.
"Yeah, I'm up for it. I just hope you're ready to get your scurvy ass kicked."
I walk outside my quarters and see the captain.
"I am pretty sure you got the wrong boots on, the only one who will feel pain is our prisoner."
I walk towards Yeti and the Captain.
I look at alvin, "I mean in Private."
Walks away.
"Aye aye Cap'n!" I say. I turn to the prisoner. "Follow me." I say leading her through the ship.
"Yes you can" I say as we walk to my quarters. We reach there "What do you want to speak about Yeti?"
"You know, after we land in port, I am paying in full for a new ship." I say to the captain. "I wont resign just yet but when it finishes, I am promoting myself"
"So you are going to captain another ship?"
"yes, not as grand as this one, mind you, but it will have the ability to skim on northern Ice, and split an Iceberg" I share with him, confidentially.
"hmmm, where will you voyage? And a crew?"
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
Name: Kiera Mason
*Pirate Name: Rogue

Age(Must be above 17): 21

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Johanna Mason

Personality: hard to describe

Appearance: pic but with violet eyes

Powers: light, healing

Weapons: throwing knives, silver bow and a gun

History: she never stayed as a crew on a one ship very long so she kept changing ships that's why people call her Rogue.
Name: Kiera Mason
*Pirate Name: Rogue 

Age(Must be above 17): 21

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal
"I am getting a crew set together, and we will go and combat in the artic circle, mainly ship salvage on those that couldn't make their voyage"
"I see...the Romans, they don't got to the artic circle much. Very little man are there...it's the land beyonfd the Gods"
"I know, but that means men who were outrunning the law would get careless in there, The sunken treasure to be found could be outstanding"
"Yeah"
"But why the duel? you usually enjoy me using rainbow" i say whipping my whip just to scare crewmen to work.
"Maybe he needs to see just how much of man you really are. See if you can be taken down by a 'mere woman. Which of course, you will be." she crossed her arms, a taunting smirk implanted on her face.
last edited over a year ago
(...)
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
(Okay, sorry, but where is everyone? I'm lost here.)
(I don't know...)
"Get out of here, wait at the deck Sonia" I growl, after she leaves "Yeah, but I need to know how strong is she...."
(I thought Phoenix and Yeti were in Phoenix's quarters and Sonia already on deck.)