H2O Just Add Water Season 4 News!

energizerbella posted on Aug 07, 2011 at 11:20AM
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th November on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently Emma will return for Season 4 and Bella will still be there. So there will be 4 Mermaids in Season 4. Angus McLaren (Lewis) will probably not be in Season 4 because he is going back to shoot Packed To The Rafters. Luke Mitchell (Will) will also still be there. And when Season 4 is finished, they will talk about making a Season 5 for all the fans and it all depends on how much ratings they get for Season 4.

Stick around for more Season 4 news.
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th

H2O Just Add Water 198 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 198

over a year ago h2oissome said…
big smile
soooooo going to see it yay yay yay
over a year ago CourCour said…
Fanmail

Phoebe Tonkin
Marquee Management
The Gate House
Studio B
188 Oxford Street
Paddington, NSW 2021
Australia

Claire Holt
Affirmative Entertainment
425 N Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
USA

Cariba Heine
Kermond Management
271 Goulburn Street
Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010
Australia

We can try contacting and sending messages to ZDF Enterprises for a Fourth Season of H2O

Arne Lohmann
Executive Producer(ZDF Enterprises)
arne.lohmann@zdf-enterprises.de

over a year ago dian95 said…
big smile
oh my God? as in? i really want you to make season 4. but i hope that Lewis is going to be there. i really love Lewis and Cleo 2gether. they really have a great chemistry. I really am excited about the season 4 of H2o i hope that your going to have more seasons in H2o. really love your show. MORE POWER.
over a year ago GoCowboys said…
heart
kay A LEWIS!!!! I need Lewis I cant go a whole season w/o him!!! I'LL WAIT FOR SEASON 4 IF IT MEANS I GET LEWIS!
over a year ago H20FANFORFUN said…
big smile
Sorry guys I'm pretty sure that their not making season 4! if Rey are that is awesome I can't wait! But also they are making a spin off of H20 Just Add Water and it is called Mako : Island of secrets with a guy mermaid and I think 3 or 4 girl mermaids but ya they should be shooting now and people say that it probably would air late 2012. Can't wait for that!
over a year ago Cleo71 said…
wink
Ummm...energizerbella...I think that you're wrong! Like, 'The18thMoon' said - Anyone can edit a Wikipedia Page! Also, from Facebook - People try to make things a big deal on Facebook! Most of it is fake! Also, look at where the characters are now - Cleo/Phoebe is in a new T.V Series - "The Secret Circle." Emma/Claire had to leave in Series 2 to film a movie, and the other characters are also - either filming a movie, or a T.V Show, too! Lastly, Phoebe Tonkin told me (NO JOKE!) that there probably won't be a Series 4 of H2O, but she'll talk to the producers about it. I hope that there's a Series 4, but I doubt it. Sorry if I was harsh at all in this Reply.
Do you mind if I repost this? On my Fan Club?
over a year ago h2ogirl6694 said…
laugh
how do u know ??????????
over a year ago Ino1992 said…
big smile
I have heard different dates about Season 4 coming out what is the right date becaue some said Jal others day fab and so on and now im hearing nav. I very lost if someone can tell me to right date that will be great. thanks
over a year ago Waltraudt said…
big smile
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I love h20 just add water and im SO happy that season 4s coming WITH emma AND bella! Im sad link lewis though
@Walyraudt yea im sad about Lewis too
over a year ago missdaisy said…
hmmm
Omg I loveing this new idea I can't wait what if isnt true then I'll be sad
over a year ago funnyapple said…
your right.but with new caracters.
So happy
over a year ago qazxsw18 said…
okay, so im getting some mixed messages here.some people are saying they cant wait for a season four, and others are saying they cant wait for new charectors in the spin off series. i also have just heard about alien surfer girls. how do we know hes not gonna just be working on THAT. i want a season four. for now, i have no reliable source thats 100% true. if anybody does, TELL ME.also nobody from h2o has COMPLETLY announced something, as far as i know. i agree with Cleo71. please tell me some TRUE info.
over a year ago Kay20I said…
Yay i'm so happy can't wait
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bamluva102 said…
I am so upset Lewis won't be in it. I want him and Cleo to have more time in the show together. They are my favorite
last edited over a year ago
angry
Does NOBODY acknowledge my comments on ANYTHING?!?!
over a year ago I_Eat_Unicorns said…
sad
Are they even going to make Season four?? I remember a couple of months ago watching a new episode of H20, but I haven't heard any news about it nor have I seen anymore new episodes..
Lets hope we have season four but keep sending letters to the producers
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
^same , please keep sending letters demanding new h2o with the original cast!
Another Clue for season 4
link
Go to this website and copy and paste on google translator
over a year ago CD-1 said…
wink
If it's true I hope America has sense and realizes they need to air it here and also if it's true when will it air and does ash,Byron,charlotte,mrs.Chatham,or max come back ;)
over a year ago Scarlett-Faith said…
wink
WE NEED TO RATE IT AWESOME!!!!!!!
over a year ago Scarlett-Faith said…
hmmm
ya what happened to them?
but I don’t like charlotte but still.
over a year ago H2oRulz12 said…
worried
Great!!! I hope your telling the truth!
over a year ago mead6 said…
wink
WOW AWESOME I LOVE RIKKI AND I WISH THERE WOULD BE MORE DRAMA IN IT LIKE WILL KISSES RIKKI AND ZANE SEES AND STUFF LIKE THAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL!!! ;)
over a year ago AnnaBeth9494 said…
I want Rikki and Zane to get back together!!
over a year ago InLoveWithJesus said…
ahhhhhhh awesome..... so hope they are going to make more seasons!
over a year ago EMMA701 said…
heart
that would be cool when are you going to tell us the news
over a year ago InLoveWithJesus said…
I read a lot and founf out that they are not going to make a new season, because most of the actors are in different shows now. However they wanna make a spin off called Mako: The secret Island
over a year ago seddieisthebest said…
smile
Yeah thats right they are making a spin off because the main charecters are too old
there not old their still young
over a year ago ashley2910 said…
What about Zane? Will he be in season 4?
over a year ago Indanalover22 said…
crying
How long does it take to make season 4 i am not good at waiting I ant to watch it really bad i can just see the trailer that isn't a really trailer i just she wat is going to happened
over a year ago juicytime said…
zzz
it think season 4 will come in 2013, or 2014 (if it come)
If the new seaon is coming out in november then y does the cermecal say its coming out monday of this month in oklahoma

big smile
i just saw a commercial and it said that new episodes will be on at 8 at night, not sure when though
hmmm
@energizerbella, you said that it will air January 16, 2012? That was for Series 3 in the U.S. Watch the Youtube Promo. There isn't going to be a Series 4, sadly. All of the actors are starring in New Movies, Shows, Phoebe Tonkin is a Model and is in "The Secret Circle" on the CW, so sorry everyone, but there isn't going to be a Series 4. I even heard it from the Producer himself. "h2o-clewis" posted a email that she got back from the Producer of H2O, so I decided to send an email myself, but instead of good news, I got bad news. The email that I got back said that there wasn't going to be a Series 4 of H2O: Just Add Water, because of the Actresses starring in Movies, Shows, etc., but he did say that there would be "Mako: Island of Secrets" (A.K.A. Mako Mermaids) which will air in late 2012. I'm afraid you got your facts wrong, "energizerbella". Sorry.
crying
I wish there would be a Season 4, but I'm afraid not, if you read my previous comment. I finished watching all of the Season, and when it ended, I felt depressed knowing that there wouldn't be a Series 4...I live in the U.S. though, I've talked to the Producer by email (mentioned in my previous comment), plus, I've even talked to Phoebe Tonkin on Facebook! I definitely would give you all a link to her Facebook page, but it's not available anymore, for some reason. I think she deleted it. No one can see it.
over a year ago cubsrock13 said…
I emailed the producer and they said that they are in works of an H20 Just Add Water Film
over a year ago likery said…
Well, the secret circle got cancelled so Pheobe isn't on the show anymore.
over a year ago likery said…
It's CONFIRMED that there is NO H2O just add water season 4. How do i know? If you go to Phoebe's VERIFIED twitter account, she follows Jonathan M. Shiff who was the producer and directer of the H2O series. If you scroll down, one of his replies to a fan is "no more H2O tv series..but a movie would be cool". So that absolutely PROVES that there will be NO season 4, but there is a SLIGHT chance there could possible be a movie. So don't hope and ask for something that won't happen, but a movie is always possible.

link <--- his twitter.
link <--- Phoebe's VERIFIED twitter.
candycake5320 commented…
well it dosent have to be confirmed theres always hope in everything and i never give up hope over a year ago
over a year ago rachel5577 said…
heart
I'm so happy tat the season 4 of h2o is coming I love mermaids and H2o
over a year ago rachel5577 said…
heart
I'm so happy tat the season 4 of h2o is coming I love mermaids and H2o and plus I hope tat there is a season 6 and 7 of h2o.
over a year ago anthony121 said…
cleososhy u are wrong lewis will in the last episode of h20 he comes back at the very end
wow rachel5577 wait up
ur allready talking about the 6th and 7th seasons talk about the 4th and 5th seasons but i do hope there is a 6th and 7th seasons
over a year ago roxxy667 said…
im so happy tht they r making a season 4 and hopfully a season 5!!!!!!!
Well I found Jonathan M Shiff Twitter maybe we can change his mind to have a season 4 of H2O Just Add Water link
candycake5320 commented…
That is so cool i love h2o and i want them to come back but theres just one thing that confuses me i dont get the whole mermaids of mako thing for 2 reasons. 1st of all well how are there full time mermaids on the new mako mermaids show how are they full time mermaids? and if there is a season 4 h2o coming out well there both filmed at the same place? how can they do that? over a year ago